Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria (6088 Views)

70% Vat And Levy Duties On Imported Vehicles To Commence In January? / We Now Accept Non Running Vehicles To: Cotonou, Benin Rep, Lagos, Tema, Ghana / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by Okejazz(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2007
Hey y’all. Please i’m trying to send some vehicles to Nigeria (never done this before).
For my budget, I’m interested in knowing the prices (range) of the following vehicles in Nigeria including the price to clear them with a good clearing and forwarding agent.

1.Toyota Sequoia 2004
2. Jaguar S type 2003
3. Infiniti QX56 2004
4. Nissan Pathfinder 2005
5. Nissan Altima/Maxima 2004
6. GMC Yukon/Denali 2004
7. Ford F150
8. Ford F250
9. Nissan Titan 2004
10.Hummer H2 2003
11.Chevy Tahoe 2003
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by mrofficial(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2007
Who do you want to handle the vehicles to in Nigeria after clearing them?
if you want me to get the prices, i can do that for you.
And for the clearing of the vehicles. I cleared a car last month, it was peugeot 406. i cleared it with 100,8000 Naira.
or talk to a friend of mine, he is a custom officer. Since you re sending much.
You can call me on +23417645864. Good Luck
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by Boston(f): 2:05am On May 12, 2007
Okejazz:

Hey y’all. Please i’m trying to send some vehicles to Nigeria (never done this before).
For my budget, I’m interested in knowing the prices (range) of the following vehicles in Nigeria including the price to clear them with a good clearing and forwarding agent.

1.Toyota Sequoia 2004
2. Jaguar S type 2003
3. Infiniti QX56 2004
4. Nissan Pathfinder 2005
5. Nissan Altima/Maxima 2004
6. GMC Yukon/Denali 2004
7. Ford F150
8. Ford F250
9. Nissan Titan 2004
10.Hummer H2 2003
11.Chevy Tahoe 2003

official:

And for the clearing of the vehicles. I cleared a car last month, it was peugeot 406. i cleared it with 100,8000 Naira.
official:

dannmmmm official. e bi like say u wan dupe the guy. why u wan make hin send the money to u. na wa oooo 4 una. na dumb person go fit send the money 2 u
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by alanbolo(m): 3:23am On May 12, 2007
@Boston,  thx 4 d observation and comment, some pple can go to any length to , 

@Okejazz,  of course u wouldn't send a car to 9ja without a market awaiting u or where to display yr products.   U might search loads of treads on this forum for an idea of prices and might as well check out www.autotraderng.com   What I use to augur my shipment is a newspaper called market place and sometimes used another one called Castles.   If u decided to send them and get yr cash, asap, u might need to go with the prices of cars as sold in Berger - Lagos State.

At best, delay sending yr cars unless u have loads of money afloat,   it's risky and returns are not guaranteed.  Though familiar with prices, I'll enjoined u to do yr research without the obvious questions of please`- i need these and that.  As a business man, check them yrself as a buyer and go on from there, do not over exposed yrself as U're bound to fall victim,   talking from experience.

Wishing u goodluck.
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by Okejazz(m): 3:42am On May 12, 2007
Thanks my brother Alanbolo and my sister Boston for your invaluable advice.

Disclaimer: i don't have these vehicles, just  inquiring their naira value for all its worth.

But to answer Mr Official , if u see the real official u fit stand?

I happen to know Berger very well, had my humble beginnings , just very close, very very close.
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by dtwsola(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2007
It probably matter since people don't pay attention to speed limit in Nigeria, but you migh want to consider replacing the stock mph-km/hr speedometers on American cars with a Km/h exclusive speedometer.
As to your question, my mother tried the same thing last year, but has yet to see any return on her investment, and ran into quite a few loopholes. Good luck to you.
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by YomiDare: 6:15pm On May 15, 2007
This discussion is bound to leave someome emptied and droopy-eyed. smells really like an olegbe-olegba situation.
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by timdawg: 9:01pm On May 15, 2007
official:

what is the price for an '02 or '03 volkswagen passat?
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by popsi: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2007
Pls, can you tell me how to post a topic
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by obeh: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2008
To the person wanting to ship cars to naija, make sure to list it on www.CarAdore.com. That is the best place to list cars for sale and it is FREE! Their service and website is amazing!
Re: Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria by deoye05: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
i actually need help if someone knows what the current market price range is for a 2005 honda accord, 2 doors. and 2004 nissan maxima will be. they are old cars though, but i know similar cars will still be sold.

i need your help on this one guys.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

2004 Honda Accord ( Brand Newly Owned, 4 Cylinder, Leather, 6 Cd, 1.7m) / 2004 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition - N2.7million April Delivery / 1994 Toyota Camry (cleared From Tin Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.