Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature (895 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature by Freebuzz: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
New via freebuzz.com.ng

Vivo and Oppo are two Chinese smartphone brands owned by BBK Electronics. They may not be so popular in all countries around the world but they are giants in China. These two smartphone brands are not left behind in new smartphone technologies. In fact, they can boast some of the sleekest phones out there today. Remember the Oppo Find X and the Oppo A7 with its 6.2-inch display for example.

Both Vivo and Oppo have just introduced Dual Wi-Fi. This feature allows you to connect your phone to two different wireless networks simultaneously. What this means is that you get better bandwidth and stability especially if one of the networks fails.

A video posted by the ColorOS account on Weibo showed this feature in action on the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. The phone was shown connecting to a 2.4GHz network and a secondary 5GHz network. With the connection, it attained a download speed up to 322% and a page load speed increase of 44.5% compared to regular Wi-Fi connectivity.

On the part of Vivo, the Dual Wi-Fi feature was demoed on two iQOO phones. It selects the faster Wi-Fi network and automatically uses it for faster app download.

We look forward to having this feature being used in many more smartphone brands. Who doesn’t want to enjoy a better bandwidth and faster network, right?

SOURCE> https://freebuzz.com.ng/oppo-and-vivo-unveils-genius-dual-wi-fi-feature/

Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Re: Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature by Freebuzz: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Re: Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature by Offpoint: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'm not impress.

Quick fact: Do you know Edo people don't pay for delivery for whatever they purchase on any E-commerce websites?

Don't ask me how the goods are delivered, search your heart... the answer lies within.
Re: Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature by Freebuzz: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Offpoint:
I'm not impress.

Quick fact: Do you know Edo people don't pay for delivery for whatever they purchase on any E-commerce websites?

Don't ask me how the goods are delivered, search your heart... the answer lies within.

grin
Re: Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature by Techcribs: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Freebuzz:

grin

Nice update
Re: Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature by mrMeen(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
DANG impressing.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ipad 1, Uses Sim, 16gb Storage... 20k sold / Decide For Me I Want To Buy Hauwei Y9 Your Reviews Needed / The Iphone Hack, Why You Should Be Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.