Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger (23019 Views)

Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities / Niger Bobi Grazing Reserve Comes Alive, Decades After / Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Niceman4u(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
ok. At least Buhari has seen something to commission.
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Kennyolawumi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is what happen when cows are valued more then the electorate.
We are in this mess because we love beaf.
A whole president commissioning cow settlement
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Ttipsy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
OK,
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Mandubekus: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/07/19/ruga-buhari-to-commission-bobi-grazing-reserve-in-niger/

Let them RUGA it there, After all they have enough cow and land in that Bobi even Kamfanin Bobi.

Mariga the home of cowz
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
karma2000:
Niger state will be OK but not south west south east or south south or even middle belt did area has even witnessed more crisis
Niger state is in Middle Belt
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by mikkycoins(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eaglefine:
Pls don't visit me today. You can come tomorrow.

Is my doctor that prescribed this FOOD for me. Don't ask me why.
grin grin
I dey your door sef
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Fariq: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Niger state is in Middle Belt

It's not in middle belt. It's north central. It's high you realize the word middle belt means association of christian dominated arear in north.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by bendike: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.
More of this in the North so that they can take their cows back there.

We're tired of stepping on cow shiit on our streets in the South.

This is more like nwanaikpe grin

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by advocate666: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Zoo president commissions grass.
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Fariq: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Blue3k2:

Wow just how much land are they committing to this initiative? The journalist should've asked. Hopefully they dont hopefully the CBN doesn't swing ban hammer for milk like the did beef for whatever reason.

Hahahaha. It will soon come to that. CBN will want to save dollars.
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by bendike: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eaglefine:
Pls don't visit me today. You can come tomorrow.

Is my doctor that prescribed this FOOD for me. Don't ask me why.
Nice. But I hope you smoke, if not make sure you have air freshener available tomorrow morning so your flatmates wount shout when you visit the loo grin
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fariq:

It's not in middle belt. It's north central. It's high you realize the word middle belt means association of christian dominated arear in north.
Lol... is that so?? cheesycheesy OK, I haven't seen where middle belt and north central are used separately
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by otokx(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
State commissioning reserves using FG money, is that what is going on?
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by nnokwa042(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
sarrki:
We need to turn this tide to economic prosperity
thet can turn all Niger state to grazing reserve after all Niger state is all most as big as Holland a country,they can sell cows to we southerners when we want a,we don't want bororo fulani in our mist
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by naijajobx: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by dalass(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by executive12: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Turn your papa land to economic prosperity zombie

Don't mind the incurable fool.
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by osaweseforme(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Exactly, keep it in the north
ItzChinnex:
So far it is being established in the North, I'm OKay with that..

And Niger State is the biggest state in Nigeria so they have enough land to give out..
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Afamed: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Turn your papa land to economic prosperity zombie
Why resulting to his Papa ? Children of these days
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by shedy03(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
martowskin1:
When one region is pulling the entire country backward....

Mark my comment, RUGA is all they will do for the next 4yrs
if they succeed, they would have achieved the main purpose of installing buhari as the president of nija.
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by CodeTemplar: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mariga is a Local Government Area in Niger State , Nigeria . Its headquarters are in the town of Bangi in the north of the area. It has an area of 5,552 km² and a population of 199,430 at the 2006 census. Mariga is the commercial nerve center of Northern part of Niger and is the second largest Local Government in Niger state. Mariga's economy is primarily based on agriculture and Trade. Agriculture mainly are Maize, Groundnuts and guinea corn, Mariga a market town for the surrounding area, it is the home of traders specialize in buying/selling of cattle and major exporters of Crops. The principal inhabitants of the city are the Kamuku people. Hausa language is widely spoken in Mariga. Mariga is a Hausa and Fulani dominated city that is largely Muslim. The majority of Mariga’s Muslims are Sunni, Christians and followers of other non-Muslim religions form a small part of the population.
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by mchc1001: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
But the land belong to their great grandfather so is not an insult
Afamed:

Why resulting to his Papa ? Children of these days
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Afamed: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
mchc1001:
But the land belong to their great grandfather so is not an insult
Keep quiet ,his old man is not the subject of discussion why descending that low?
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Goddyj(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Enjoy your North!
Enjoy your RUGA!!
Enjoy your Economy!!!

Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by martowskin1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
shedy03:

if they succeed, they would have achieved the main purpose of installing buhari as the president of nija.

So thats how 8yrs will go like joke
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by anataala: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Or you mean portholes
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.
More of this in the North so that they can take their cows back there.

We're tired of stepping on cow shiit on our streets in the South.

Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Fariq: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... is that so?? cheesycheesy OK, I haven't seen where middle belt and north central are used separately

Ask the "middle belt" phrase users. They will be including Taraba state, Southern Kaduna.. etc
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Ugosample(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is not something to be happy about
All you southern folks hailing this move are NOT serious

This is dangerous
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fariq:

Ask the "middle belt" phrase users. They will be including Taraba state, Southern Kaduna.. etc
Alright, I have learnt...
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Ugosample(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
osaweseforme:
Exactly, keep it in the north
more like we keep these foreign invaders out of Nigeria
Southern folks should stop this way of thinking undecided
Trouble in the north will spill into the south too
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Ugosample(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Turn the whole north into ruga. No one cares

You should care

you Nigerians should stop being myopic

you really think the trouble will not spill over into the south (btw Niger state is so close to the south as well)

We need to reason critically
Re: Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger by Ugosample(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
nomenclature:
Nigerian headline news:President to commission grazing reserve for cows

American headline news: NASA returning to the moon in 2024
China headline news:New international airport to be opened in Beijing to serve more than 10 million passengers making it one of the biggest in the world

LOL

its a shame really

signs of a backward country with backward people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.