Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) (46418 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) / Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
I stay in lokoja and I can tell you that Bello is likely to remain in luggard's for another 4yrs. That guy has deadly foot soldiers under his payroll who can ruthlessly manipulate and rig election in his favour. Let alone the federal might that he has already. Another strategy he's using now is to effectively divide Igala's substantially through different surrogates of different other political parties who are from Igala land. PDP as a main opposition party in the state is not serious yet. When they have plethora of incredible fellows seeking for party's candidature. As it stands now, there are over 15 Igalas vying for luggard's seat under different political parties whom yahaya Bello is their discrete sponsors, just to disintegrate a large number of Igala votes. When he succeeds in doing that, he will rig and overbloat the votes coming from his tribe side (Ebira) Kogi central. Then with a few votes from kogi west, with help of the likes of Smart Adeniyi and other APC Juggernauts from the west side. I tell, Yahaya Bello's chances of coming back is extremely high. Don't forget, APC won all the state house of assembly seats of the state. PDP is still in a ghost mode in Kogi as it stands.
How much were you paid for this job? Talk true let devil shame.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
The devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.
Yahaya Bello is Coming.
He is gonna win the second term for sure.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by yommen: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Paperwhite:
shocked Imagine them worshipping their oppressor.If Nigerians can vote a dullard like Buhari then Kogites will also vote in this Buffon.

The problem with the 'dullard Buhari' thing is that even Atiku is not a better option. The better options got much lower votes. So, you yourself, who did you vote for? If it was Atiku, then you are part of Nigeria's problem!
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Mathiasa(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fools
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by ojonugwap(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
I swear this kogi state be like say na concentration camp imbe¢iles...imagine oppressed people jubilating and celebrating thier oppressor...

Please easy na �
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is how Nigerian treat dia leaders @ all levels

Suffering & smiling

With dis kind of rousing welcome u expect him 2 get elected d 2nd tym & perform better dan his 1st tenure? ?
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Oma307, respect08.....
This crowd is more than the one of yesterday....
I wish una Happy Sunday..
I will still repeat it that it is a rented crowds
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by ivor1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
State001:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello was given a ‘heroic’ welcome upon his return to the state capital, Lokoja from a trip, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the governor who has been away in Abuja, for days, returned to the state on Saturday in a grand style.

Large crowd of supporters and residents trooped to the city centre to catch a glimpse of the youngest Nigerian governor.

Though reasons for his trip to Abuja could not be immediately ascertained, an aide of the governor who craved anonymity, however, said Bello was away on political reasons.

Igbere TV reports that Governor Bello whose tenure comes to an end soon, is seeking for a reelection on the platform of his party, All Progressives Congress (APC).

Already, the governor has obtained his nomination form and has Senator Dino Melaye of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), as main challenger in the Kogi State 2019 guber poll.

http://igberetvnews.com/832737/see-how-kogi-people-welcomed-gov-bello-back-from-abuja-photos/

Zombie ooo zombie
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hehehehee.... grin cheesy......I just hope so!!!

Happy Sunday Man!!!!
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by chamoworldwide: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eroms4life17:
How much were you paid for this job? Talk true let devil shame.
oga do you reside in kogi state? if NO then keep mute cus what this OP said is 100% fact I'm also based in lokoja
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by tundey4all(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
be getting ready for another hunger
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigeria deserves whatever kind of leaders that she gets..
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lies!!!
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by olan4ward: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=AntiWailer post=80488523]People no get sense and it is very sad.

The highest number of chronic idiots can be found on the voter's register.

Even if u are cursed , u no think about the next generation.

Kogi is plagued with 2 mad choices in the next election.

Sadly, it is a lose lose situation for the people.
don't need to blame these people.Bello is really exploiting the poverty level of kogi people.Just a gift #500 to someone would is still looking for something to eat can have force such person to sell his/her conscience
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
chamoworldwide:

oga do you reside in kogi state?
if NO then keep mute cus what this OP said is 100% fact
I'm also based in lokoja
Which crowd sir? Has he paid civil servants back log salaries?
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by bjreal67(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
That's not crowd welcoming him, those a okada riders and passer by who a running towards him weneva they hear him coming and it's just to pick money that he may spray for them....

*#Slaves who loves there chain will forever be in captive
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by abraham01emma01: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Computer design or computer work.
Imagine! How possible it is for a captive to worship his oppressor like God.
Kogites are tired of GYB except the parasites that are feeding on GYB will worship and adore him.
Let for me I wish him everlasting paralyze in his life because of his heartless.
GYB IS A DEVIL IN HUMAM FORM
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
una sufferness just begin
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
What do u expect from the people that vote for PMB
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Ilorisammie(m): 1:13am On Jul 22, 2019
What has Cotonou have to do with GYB?
From the pictures that's international market at Lokoja, Kogi state.
Please endeavor to do your findings well before posting.
P.S I serve in Lokoja so I know a lot about the place.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Ilorisammie(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2019
chamoworldwide:

oga do you reside in kogi state?
if NO then keep mute cus what this OP said is 100% fact
I'm also based in lokoja
Where in Lokoja are you?
I'm in Lokoja too.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Paperwhite:
shocked Imagine them worshipping their oppressor.If Nigerians can vote a dullard like Buhari then Kogites will also vote in this Buffon.
they done go tribal. tribal affiliation comes to play in every election in Nigeria. here, the egniras are thinking they have to support their own regardless
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by Agemech: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2019
eneojoedu:
propaganda of the highest order. see thats in front of international market (felele), if you are passing that place on a market day ehn life go tire u, cos people full road and everywhere like sand. so what, when Bello reach there him comot head for car, abolikis pushing wheelbarrows amongst other hustlers go rush gather hoping he will throw money like he always does (he does that often especially at old market). then camera man starts doing his job from the best possible angle. Rubbish. even if Na me comot head for car in front of international market Lokoja take shot from nice angle una go think say Na me crowd gather.
you are intelligent
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by japhetjags: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2019
Paperwhite:
lol.juventus legend?
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by jubangha(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
SUFFERING AND SMILING
Re: Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2019
When people are starving, they can easily be rented for political gathering like this. This is a rented crowd lets wait till the election day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) / Simon Ekpa Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.