Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Corporate Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Corporate Account. (396 Views)

Opening A Corporate Account / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Corporate Account. by Tpave(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls can someone help me to give an idea of the best bank to open a company account with minimal charges. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Corporate Account. by hotunba20(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Try Access bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Corporate Account. by Tpave(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
hotunba20:
Try Access bank
Do you have reasons for that? I heard that their charges is very high.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Corporate Account. by kernniejay(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Do not try Access, I repeat do not move close to Access, their charges will make you run mad. They will continue counting debit against you even when your account is empty. Go for FirstBank or GT Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Corporate Account. by bkfoods: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
GTB and Zenith are okay though the crowds at GTB would kill if you have to do something at the branch

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Corporate Account. by Tpave(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
kernniejay:
Do not try Access, I repeat do not move close to Access, their charges will make you run mad. They will continue counting debit against you even when your account is empty. Go for FirstBank or GT Bank.
Thanks for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Fowler Lists Benefits Of New JTB TIN Registration System / Life Transformation Opportunity / Step By Step Guide To Building A Successful Facebook Sales Funnel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.