Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,187 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Paul Psquare Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Psquare Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba (video) (627 Views)

Portable Escapes Police Arrest While Spraying Fans Money In Asaba (Video) / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / Paul Okoye Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba, Delta State, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Psquare Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba (video) by Justofofo: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Singer, Paul of PSquare was in Asaba Delta recently to perform and excited fans came out to spray money on him as he sang. But he hastily stopped it, threatening to slap them.

According to the singer he did it to,”control the fans that are scrambling and pushing themselves to grab money”.

He wrote;

Lol … it’s just entertainment, it’s was just a way of controlling the fans that are scrambling and pushing themselves to grab money, is not serious, just catching cruise …. nobody threatened anybody….. it was just a fun night ..,, all I tried to say was they can as well share it to some of the fans on behalf of me, just to avoid fight and all ……. shout out to c.e.o DON and Masters … thanks you for having me …. �� Reason am � .

Watch  video:
https://justofofo.com.ng/paul-psquare-embarrasses-those-spraying-money-on-him-in-asaba/
Re: Paul Psquare Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba (video) by TrollKiller(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
you said a lot of things me man but you succeeded in saying nothing

1 Like

Re: Paul Psquare Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba (video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
The question is...How many people can he slap
Re: Paul Psquare Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba (video) by Jaysolu(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Did he want to slap the people that sprayed him or the people that wanted to pick the money
Am confused
Re: Paul Psquare Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba (video) by Jaysolu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
He just succeeded in confusing me

(1) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Burna Boy A For Making It Into Beyonce’s Album / Moet Abebe Shares Banging Bikini Pictures Online - Naijahitmusic / Ghanaian American socialite Jaye Love Spotted In Ghana Again Pounding Fufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.