Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Oil Import License For Sale. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oil Import License For Sale. (802 Views)

Petroleum Products Import License For Sale / Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria / Bdc License For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Import License For Sale. by Stepheli: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
����
▪ *PMS, AGO, & DPK IMPORTING OIL LICENSE IS AVAILABLE FOR OUTRIGHT SALES:*

����
▪ *A Certain Seller is ready to sell his "OIL LICENSE FOR IMPORTING AGO, DPK & PMS" at a very affordable and attractive price.*

����
▪ *The License is for big capacity loading. And the License capacities are as follows:*

����
▪ *AGO = (100,000MT),*
▪ *DPK = (75,000MT),*
▪ *PMS = (245,000MT).*

����
▪ *Date of Renewal:- August 2018.* 
▪ *Expiry Date:- August 2023.*

����
▪ *Considered Net Price:- #4.5 Billion (Four Billion, Five Hundred Million Naira Only).*

����
▪ *Facilitators/Agents Fee:- 10% which will be equal to, (Four Hundred & Fifty Million Naira), shall be paid by the Buyer to all Agents/Facilitators.*

����
▪ *FURTHER NOTES/DETAILS:*
▪ *This is an import license for "AGO, PMS and DPK" Petroleum Products, which was statutorily issued by the "Petroleum Pricing Regulatory Authority (PPRA)" Abuja, Nigeria. This particular Oil License has nothing to do with State, but with the Federal Government of Nigeria. And as clearly stated above, the License has been in existence and in use before now, and it is a renewed licence, which means it had been in use before now.

For procedure and further details,
Call/Whatsapp:
Re: Oil Import License For Sale. by Stepheli: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
YOU ARE SUCH A CLUELESS SCAMMER AND BEREAVED OF IDEA.
IN ALL THE AVAILABLE COMMERCIAL Advert PLATFORMS IN NIGERIA, THIS IS THE APPROPRIATE PLACE FOR YOU TO ADVERTISE A LICENSE THAT WORTH N4. 5B AS CLAIMED BY YOU.
I GUESS, YOU ARE BEING USED AS A BLACK CATCHER.
WHOEVER PROCURED THE UNREAL LICENSE OF N4. 5B SHOULD NEVER ADVERTISED THE SALE OF IT ON A FREE PLATFORM.
YOU ONLY ABUSED THE LENIENT NATURE OF NAIRALAND MODERATORS, OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD HAVE BANNED YOU B4 NOW.
BRAINLESS SON OF A SCAMMER.
SHAME.

Thanks for the abusive words.

I already got a call from a client who saw the ad on this platform.

Not everyone is a paranoid mediocre like you. I have had lots of serious clients in time past from here and it's been a fruitful venture thus far.
Kindly go through my profile and see for yourself.
You didn't even bother to make further enquiries before hurling all those insults fa.

I don't have time for shallow minded peeps like yourself, I'm here for business and not arguments.

Have a great life.

(1) (Reply)

An Uber/taxify Compliant Car Needed For Hire Purchase In Abuja / Bankers Please Help A Brother / Cheap China Smartphones That Costs $10-15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.