Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) (3578 Views)

Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by zoba88: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
According to report,the boys pictured below snatched a car along Okabare Street,Sapele road,Benin.They never knew that the car has a tracker. They were traced and caught by SARS officials through the tracker.
See more photos below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/sars-officials-catch-car-snatchers-in.html

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by thesicilian: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
How is this different from jungle justice? I don't see any weapons with the snatchers.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by zoba88: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2019

1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by zoba88: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by hisgrace090: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
SARS that shoot people who commit no offence can do and undo.

The zoo police always does things differently, look at how they damage the car they went to retrieve back.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Chapelbeatz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
No,no,no.This one is not acceptable.When did sars turn to the court that declares last verdict.For theft and they are shot,how do we know this is even true,then sars can maybe frame anybody and call the person a robber and do same.Nigeria is cursed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where are their weapons...

This is blue murder shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by eneojoedu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
why not shot the tires??

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by hareskay(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is an instance of top brutality shown by the SARS officers. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by softwerk(f): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
angry

This is murder!

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Na wa. This guys were caught alive, how come they are all dead

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by lastempero: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
This one na hunting expedition, brutal force.
Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Chrisbeks: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Extra judicial killing = Murder

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
CRIME DOES NOT PAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by ogtavia(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
SARS don spoil the motor finish sef.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Okkkk
Next please......
Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by harizonal123(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
These are teenagers. Caught them alive with no weapon and shot them dead. Did we ever had a country?

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Neoguru6: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
harizonal123:
These are teenagers. Caught them alive with no weapon and shot them dead. Did we ever had a country?
I dont support crime but this comment touch me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by gudvibz(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
In as much as I hate this jungle Justice, sometimes it's necessary.
What do they want with the car?
Why didn't they stop when they were been chased?
If they didn't have any weapon or weapons, how did they snatch the car? angry

Please answer all that before you attack me grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Gadafii: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is not how to fight crime,Sara officers are always trigger happy,make Dem deploy them go north east na

See how Dem riddle the car with bullets like say na shekau and seven others dey inside

Why not shoot the tyres
Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jungle justice...
Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by blackboy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
EDO SARS na baddest. I doubt these boys were armed or even shot at the police. Maybe they tried to escape by the way the vehicle entered the gutter.
I can see 2 of the boys alive however in another pix dead. Edo or is it Benin SARS fear them. Na their mode of operation.

Youths and old, dont do crime if you have dreams. Protest against bad government

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Samyj247: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
gudvibz:
In as much as I hate this jungle Justice, sometimes it's necessary.
What do they want with the car?
Why didn't they stop when they were been chased?
If they didn't have any weapon or weapons, how did they snatch the car? angry

Please answer all that before you attack me grin
I know u are not a lady..FOOL. you will be in a stolen car you don't know anything about and will be shot dead. maybe then your spirit will have sense.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Extra judicial killing = Murder

WTF am I seeing? This is pure murder.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by gudvibz(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Samyj247:
I know u are not a lady..FOOL. you will be in a stolen car you don't know anything about and will be shot dead. maybe then your spirit will have sense.

I didn't know they were yours, Ha! You should have made it known. No wonder they were caught and killed, they obviously have no brain just like you
Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by MrTrend(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good for them.
Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Samyj247: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
gudvibz:

I didn't know they were yours, Ha! You should have made it known. No wonder they were caught and killed, they obviously have no brain just like you
before next year I prophesy jungle justice in ur life. And you will not live after your jungle justice treatment even if you are innocent or not. RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by respect80(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
If they were actually killed after being caught, then I would say this is really bad. But if not, I would say otherwise because when some of this officers engage this criminals, some of them are so heartless to the extent that it's a matter of first to shoot.
Perhaps they might have snatched the vehicle at gun point and once it is reported that they were armed, especially with guns, the officers usually engage them with guns also because any gun wielding criminal is as dangerous as death.

The key is, before committing any crime, no matter how small it seems to you, just make sure you have decided your fate about life and death because we have a lot of mad men in uniforms roaming as security officers. You might just be unlucky.
We should be very sensitive to the kind of people we interact with so we don't fall victim of a crime we didn't commit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by gudvibz(f): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Samyj247:
before next year I prophesy jungle justice in ur life. And you will not live after your jungle justice treatment even if you are innocent or not. RIP in advance

O great Prophet of doom, may all you've acquired and will ever acquire be taken by another ,weather or not you deserve it ,innocent or guilty. May you be beaten mercilessly everytime you defend evil, speak evil. May your prophesy cling to you like a baby and like an oil may all these evil sink into you, into your very bones and marow .
Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Deathisfree: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
hisgrace090:
SARS that shoot people who commit no offence can do and undo.

The problem is that. It might be a stolen car for real but sold to those innocent boys killed

We are going no where in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Deathisfree: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
zoba88:
More

Please use your sense. That guy left was walking then suddenly he’s dead. Don’t you think this sars framed all this story ?
Re: SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:
Jungle justice...

As simple as that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Lookalike Sahar Tabar Jailed For 10 Years In Iran For Her Face / Legends Gather Here If You Sabi This Cream 8) / PHOTOS: Michael Titus Igweh, 2 Other Nigerians Executed By Firing Squad In Indon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.