Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. (741 Views)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 / New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 / My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. by MarvelRay: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good evening howz.
A Close friend of mine got an aptitude test invite for this week.
So I want to ask what type of questions to expect for the test. Are you to write essay too.

secondly if after the graduate trainee role the person will become a marketer.

Thirdly. What the take home package Is like.
I would really appreciate your comments promptly.

Thank you all.
Re: Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. by Kachi2019: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Hello house mates. I got an invite from imperial homes mortgage bank, Lagos for tomorrow. Please I will like to know the nature of the questions and format.

Also, will it contain essay writing because I was asked to come with my credentials and only pen as the test material.

Thank you for your quick response.
Re: Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. by MarvelRay: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pls someone who has gone for the test before this year Pls let us know what to expect.

I appreciate
Re: Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. by MarvelRay: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kachi what's ur number
Re: Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. by MarvelRay: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2019
Helloo there
Re: Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. by MarvelRay: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hw was ur test today. Hope fine
Re: Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. by MarvelRay: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2019
Hello are u there
Re: Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. by larrydan: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrSandman:
This is interesting. What happened to this guy? Did he pass? At the other point... Another bank worker? I just hate banks. Had a huge debt and almost got kicked from my own house. Lucky for me, I've found out how to pay off debt reading an article from the internet. One of my friends shared it with me, when I was in trouble. Maybe this is good if friend of yours doesn't work in the bank. I think, working in a bank isn't an honest work. Hope he tried something else and succeeded. Any banker is a criminal, protected by the law.

hey, buddy, to pay off the debt is not a difficult thing if you have money, lol smiley
Just kidding. In fact that's a useful information you provided, thank you!

(1) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020 / Interview At UCMAS EDU, / Learn How To Trade From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.