Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress (1684 Views)

Is It Possible To Get My "Neco Certificate" Without Going To Their Office? / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by McCoy662(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hello peeps, well, the issue of how to correct date of birth on WAEC certificate is one almost everybody have at least heard of. I once had the same issue and the worst was that, I needed a few weeks to correct it or lose my admission after paying 50k acceptance fee. it wasn't easy though, but I was connected to someone that connected me to the right source.

The date of birth issue or name is not usually easy to correct. You may be asked to go back to your school where you obtain the certificate from, that may cost you less but you may have to wait for eternity before getting it corrected. And most times, someone that is having the issue, may be given just a limited time quantum or lose something big.

I would advice that if you really have any issue with your DOB on your WAEC certificate, better stand up now and get it corrected. don't wait until when you are given admission or when you needs it urgently. I was banking on the words of a senior colleague who told me that I could get an affidavit of age declaration from the court for my clearance. But when I got to UNIBEN, they told me there's just one way out. get it corrected!! Although some schools still accept affidavit, maybe in the future, they may chose the only "get it corrected way".

The good news is that, from my experience, I have got this solution to share. If you have a DOB issue, just take the certificate to WAEC office in Lagos. Get in there and request for the correction. Normally they may ask you few questions why you want to change the dob but they will get it done for you in a day or two. though you will have to pay higher than what you would pay when going through the school you obtained it from. it's just a time cost trade-off.

if you need more info, you can inbox me.

1 Like

Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by Adedayolola: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Can i get the contaCT PLS
McCoy662:
Hello peeps, well, the issue of how to correct date of birth on WAEC certificate is one almost everybody have at least heard of. I once had the same issue and the worst was that, I needed a few weeks to correct it or lose my admission after paying 50k acceptance fee. it wasn't easy though, but I was connected to someone that connected me to the right source.

The date of birth issue or name is not usually easy to correct. You may be asked to go back to your school where you obtain the certificate from, that may cost you less but you may have to wait for eternity before getting it corrected. And most times, someone that is having the issue, may be given just a limited time quantum or lose something big.

I would advice that if you really have any issue with your DOB on your WAEC certificate, better stand up now and get it corrected. don't wait until when you are given admission or when you needs it urgently. I was banking on the words of a senior colleague who told me that I could get an affidavit of age declaration from the court for my clearance. But when I got to UNIBEN, they told me there's just one way out. get it corrected!! Although some schools still accept affidavit, maybe in the future, they may chose the only "get it corrected way".

The good news is that, from my experience, I have got this solution to share. If you have a DOB issue, just take the certificate to WAEC office in Lagos. Get in there and request for the correction. Normally they may ask you few questions why you want to change the dob but they will get it done for you in a day or two. though you will have to pay higher than what you would pay when going through the school you obtained it from. it's just a time cost trade-off.

1 Like

Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by McCoy662(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Adedayolola:
Can i get the contaCT PLS
WhatsApp
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by engrpaulineyo: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Correction and rectification of any WAEC , WAEC Gce results, mistake on date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names spelling mistake and Year is still on going .
Plz note : Waec mistake on Results or Certificate can be corrected, rectify and Candidate will be issued another new Certificate.
Call or WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance now.

1 Like

Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by drpauloyeabo: 4:35am On Aug 17, 2023
angry angry sad
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by julianayomi: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2023
McCoy662:

are you sure of this , why contacting you
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by manoyelapo: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec date of birth and wrong names needs correction
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by barryatunde: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by barryatunde: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2023
julianayomi:
are you sure of this , why contacting you
don't mind that op
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by Cyntiaolatu: 5:32am On Aug 28, 2023
When is Waec certificate for this year will be ready for collection
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by jerryoladeje: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec certificate wrong date of birth DOB and names, I need serious help I want to use it for my visa application
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by Susanolajide: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2023
sad sad
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by jerryoladeje: 2:44am On Sep 12, 2023
jerryoladeje:
I am having problems on my Waec certificate wrong date of birth DOB and names, I need serious help I want to use it for my visa application
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by mrsusanoladi: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
how can I go about this wrong DOB on Waec certificate 2013, I need it to be corrected for an interview process
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by jenyfolabanjo: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Thank you @ Dr paul for correcting my Waec certificate wrong date of birth and Names, I have finally received the new Waec original certificate through Dr Paul after I contacted him and he helped me. He is legit
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by mrsusanoladi: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2023
sad
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by educalistexco: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2023
angry angry
Re: Correct Date Of Birth Error On Waec Certificate Without Stress by Johneducatist: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Died Buried But Appeared In Another Town. / Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / ASUU Strike Update: “we Can Wait For Two Years Untill FG Responds”— ASUU Preside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.