Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Upcoming Artiste Drags Davido To Court Over Alleged N4m Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Artiste Drags Davido To Court Over Alleged N4m Fraud (274 Views)

For My Daughter's Sake Pay Me My Money- Dammy Krane Drags Davido Over Debt / Toyin Abraham ‘drags’ Davido, Cobhams, Peruzzi, Others To Movie Industry / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artiste Drags Davido To Court Over Alleged N4m Fraud by Tundezy6(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hip-pop singer David Adedeji Adeleke aka DAVIDO has been dragged before Igbosere Magistrate Court 2 Lagos State over an alleged fraud of N4, 000,000.00 (Four Million Naira).

Investigation revealed that Davido and his Personal Assistant are been sued for fraudulently obtaining the sum of N4, 000,000.00 only, from an American based Nigerian born upcoming artist Andre- Tejiri Ochuko Ibhihwiori in the label of Always on Cash Records.

The matter which came up for mentioning on the 23rd of May, 2019 as No 16 on the case list at Magistrate Court 2 Igbosere. Listed as defendants in the suit marked MCL/702/19 are: David Adedeji Adeleke (Davido) – his Personal Assistant: Busari Idris Temitiope (Alias Aloma) and; Davido Music Worldwide Limited music label.

When the matter was called, none of the Defendants, including Davido was in Court, neither were they represented by their lawyers.
Get the full gist here

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Series I’ve Been Developing For Three Years - Kunle Afolayan / Browse Free For MTN Users / Music Promo On Naijaplaylist.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.