Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears (6314 Views)

#ecommerce,cryptos(buy & Sell),icos,mlm,bets,olx,sch Portal, Etc..developer / Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX / Order Your Heavy Goods Via Olx.pl , Www.allegro.pl like TV,GAS COOKER ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by Dipz: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yes you can, and it only brings out what you search for, buh you have to use the app tho.
laivwire:

Can you filter out ads?
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Dipz:
Yes you can, and it only brings out what you search for, buh you have to use the app tho.

Then you're saying the reason people can't find my ads is because they can't search properly
But That'll mean they've gotten worse at it cos it's only gotten worse with time.

Me thinks Jiji is the culprit not people's inability to use the search function

1 Like

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obinnau:
I thought I was the only one. I wonder what olx was thinking to merge with jiji. It should have been jiji merging with olx

Well I'm not sure how that one would have worked out.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by gidjah(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmm it is well. OLX DID PRETYY WELL but jiji got to make d money
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
abdsamad:

I dunno how efritin.com is doing but not well i think.
swapix is new but it's off to a graveyard start

Swapix is okay... It's just like OlX..

Jiji na pure scam

1 Like

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
GChux1:
Yes ooo. I so miss Olx. If I needed stuff to buy, I'd always go to Olx cause you get what you looking for. But on jiji, you'd get top ads and what not that usually don't match. In fact, the many ads they impose on you made me shy away from jiji. We need a good alternative to come take over from Olx

Swapix is the best option bro... Go check Check it out
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Jiji na pure scam

Yeah but it's super empty!
they're still new though so we'll see how it goes but they need a massive PR campaign if they're going to gain any ground
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by phazotron(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Jiji na pure scam

Make I go try am...... Make dem do serious advertising ooo
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2019
phazotron:

Make I go try am...... Make dem do serious advertising ooo
j

They will real soon... Check it out
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by Arnoldo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
abdsamad:

I actually get why jiji bought olx. Jiji has been much more successful especially with the paid stuff. Money always talks!

Still a shame though
jiji has not been more successful jiji is owned by naij or naija. So they have good backing
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Arnoldo:
jiji has not been more successful jiji is owned by naij or naija. So they have good backing

But olx wasn't more successful, right?
I mean you don't sell to someone you're dominating. I get what you're saying though
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by fixedhollies(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jiji na scam from day one, a better person could have bought olx, jiji frontend na nonsense... B4 u get views for ads, na century. I don't knw while, i just feel Olx is far more better than the thrash... They could have kept the two sites, but lack of wisdom made them close one for the other.... Nigeria is wide enough for the two sites... We should be thinking of building a new olx

5 Likes

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by Arnoldo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
abdsamad:

But olx wasn't more successful, right?
I mean you don't sell to someone you're dominating. I get what you're saying though
everything has a price. you sell when the right offer comes .
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
fixedhollies:
Jiji na scam from day one, a better person could have bought olx, jiji frontend na nonsense... B4 u get views for ads, na century. I don't knw while, i just feel Olx is far more better than the thrash... They could have kept the two sites, but lack of wisdom made them close one for the other.... Nigeria is wide enough for the two sites... We should be thinking of building a new olx

Somebody said we should start a twitter campaign. You can lead that.

Or put your awesome website building skills to work.

Don't worry, we'll support u grin

1 Like

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by Numismatic(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Or maybe we beg Seun to reopen tradestable...olx was way better..

3 Likes

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Arnoldo:
everything has a price. you sell when the right offer comes .

I guess so but olx wasn't faring well b4 it's demise
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2019
fixedhollies:

You feel very strongly about it.

Oya you people should start creating this new olx. No more talk, it's time for action
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 5:37am On Aug 03, 2019
So somebody posted Xiaomi mi 8 since 13th July and had zero views as at yesterday.
0 views.

I was just window shopping on jiji when I came across it and I felt sad for the guy.

Somebody will now come and say there's nothing wrong with jiji.... Continue!
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by jackson44(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Jiji na pure scam
bro do you have any of swapix rep number? I have been having verification issue,and this is hindering my ads.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by bjstardom(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
OLX still remain the best, they should have been charging users a fee instead of selling to Jiji.

1 Like

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by spoilerx: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
you would search for a phone on Jiji, they would show Tablets , Televisions and various unrelated items.

useless Jiji !!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by noobody(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
OPAY is coming guys,

I wonder why they didnt buy olx sef,rather than sell to JIJI,

But i hope opay does it exactly like olx
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
noobody:
OPAY is coming guys,

Hmm.. I hadn't heard about them. Time to duckduckgo
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by bjstardom(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
noobody:
OPAY is coming guys,

A new app is coming soon to unseat Jiji, it's Olist by Opera, they have been calling me on phone since last month, tho it's still in it's beta stage. You will see it on the speed dial of Opera browser

2 Likes

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
jackson44:
bro do you have any of swapix rep number? I have been having verification issue,and this is hindering my ads.

No sir... Just send an email across to them
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by jackson44(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

No sir... Just send an email across to them
what's their email handle?
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2019
jackson44:
what's their email handle?

Check it out via Google Play Store... You will see it there
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by altoid: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hi guys,
No doubt we will surely miss the good old OLX. The importance of buying and selling online in this digital age cannot be overemphasized. With no better platform for Nigerians to trade online, we have risen to the occasion and built a solution to that. Yes, "necessity is the mother of invention". Its AwaMarket.ng.

AwaMarket.ng is a Nigerian online marketplace focused on providing maximum safety to buying and selling online in Nigeria.
Our aim is to supply a trading model that enables retailers, or even hobby sellers, to be seen by a larger audience of potential customers, who may be far from them. You can offer nationwide delivery and the sky will be the starting point in terms of your sales. Imagine having the whole of Nigerians as your potential customers. Buyers can also find deals and shop online with peace of mind.

We have an in-built escrow system that holds the funds until both parties are satisfied with the transaction. So guys, let's work together and make this market a brand we can come to rally behind. You can start by registering here >>> https://awamarket.ng/register.php

We are always open to suggestions for new features and ways we can improve the site – this is after all a service for the Nigerian community!
So feel free to share your suggestions and advice on making this market great.

1 Like

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by jackson44(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Check it out via Google Play Store... You will see it there
thanks baba
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2019
altoid:
Hi guys,
No doubt we will surely miss the good old OLX. The importance of buying and selling online in this digital age cannot be overemphasized. With no better platform for Nigerians to trade online, we have risen to the occasion and built a solution to that. Yes, "necessity is the mother of invention". Its AwaMarket.ng.

AwaMarket.ng is a Nigerian online marketplace focused on providing maximum safety to buying and selling online in Nigeria.
Our aim is to supply a trading model that enables retailers, or even hobby sellers, to be seen by a larger audience of potential customers, who may be far from them. You can offer nationwide delivery and the sky will be the starting point in terms of your sales. Imagine having the whole of Nigerians as your potential customers. Buyers can also find deals and shop online with peace of mind.

We have an in-built escrow system that holds the funds until both parties are satisfied with the transaction. So guys, let's work together and make this market a brand we can come to rally behind. You can start by registering here >>> https://awamarket.ng/register.php

We are always open to suggestions for new features and ways we can improve the site – this is after all a service for the Nigerian community!
So feel free to share your suggestions and advice on making this market great.

Hmm.. We'll see how it plays out
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2019
bjstardom:

A new app is coming soon to unseat Jiji, it's Olist by Opera, they have been calling me on phone since last month, tho it's still in it's beta stage. You will see it on the speed dial of Opera browser

Olist. Opay. Mepay cheesy
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by trifonov: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
My name is Alex and I'm in charge of making Jiji better all the time. I'm the one who is responsible for all the things you either like or dislike on Jiji. Today I kindly ask you to take part in making Jiji easier.
Which problems have you faced working with Jiji? How our website or app could get better for you?

Feel free to send your thoughts via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Original Apple Airpods And Airpod Replacement Parts / Watch DSTV And IPTV Channels Free / Hp 250 Notebook Pc - Intel Core I3-2348m, 4gb Ddr3, 500gb Hdd, Dvdrw,(new) 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.