Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,271 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! (355 Views)

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! by weyreypey: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
See attached

Re: Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! by weyreypey: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
So many Media seeking activities

Yesterday it was Timi Dakolo lying about police assault
Today it's a Punch reporter lying about arrest at COZA

Yet COZA has maintained a studied silence...

I am keenly watching to see where all these will end

1 Like

Re: Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! by weyreypey: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The IG of Police is waiting for them and they are here giving press conference to sway emotions.
Kate Henshaw is there ready to badmouth anyone who is not buying their flimsy claims.

As always, let it be known that I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo on this case.

Aside his great dress sense, I have never admired Biodun Fatoyinbo.
I have always opined he was rather too vain and superficially carnal to be called by God.
What time will a man who will rather shop for fashion houses' latest releases have to read the bible?

But that's not the case here.
The case is that rape is the new noose and every lady who has had sexual relationships with him now wants a pound of flesh.
I NwaAmaikpe will never partake in media trial without a rational forensic analysis of the facts presented.

And the facts presented point there was a long term consensual sexual relationship between the parties involved.
The disjointed details of a supposed rape which I'd term a 'victim-builder' makes no sense.
The motive behind this could be anything in this world and the strongest being scorn.

Now this is what I think.
Busola has had an age-long obsession with Biodun,
An obsession she's taken into marriage provoking Timi feeling an intense animosity towards Biodun.

Now she has to do what she has to do to make him feel adequate by shaming the object of her fantasies.

I have been accused of being one of Biodun's minions.
The truth is, I'd rather be one than be amongst a false accuser's myopic bandwagon sympathists.

So pardon me for not taking sides with Timi whose rage is apparently jelaousy-driven.
I can imagine what he feels realising that his spouse's unexplainable withdrawals and mood swings was because sex with him sucked and she could only orgasm from fantasising it was Biodun ramming her and not him.

It must surely hurt.
But if you expect me to blame Biodun for being a man most husbands will never be and for reminding them of their inadequacies, I won't.

Timi should find closure in the realization that Busola lost the key to the cookie-jar to an incredibly good-looking hunk and move on.
What of Mama Ramotu who willingly gave her virginity to Musbaliu the welder?

With that said, if Busola's story of the rape adds up to you then you need analytical help.

Enough of social media slander, enough of these press conferences that are only making their case a difficult one.
Timi and Busola shouldn't be scared but go to the police and let the course of the law begin if they truly are the victims.
Re: Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! by weyreypey: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
softwerk:
grin

This is what you get when an ex-AYE Chief Priest turns Pastor!

I will NOT comment further until I hear from my husband Nwamaikpe kiss
Re: Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! by weyreypey: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
NaMe4:
Do these coza guys know they are setting themselves up for legal charges?

It seems they think they've got backing from certain corrupt police officers.

Make them no allow people wey been just dey observe enter this matter o!
Re: Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! by EngrMarve(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
imagine people
Re: Aduni Adelakun Punch Reporter Confesses About COZA Arrest! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
EngrMarve:
imagine people
I weak pass you. grin If at the end of all this and that man isn't found guilty, shame on all of them.

(1) (Reply)

Why Stoning The Devil In Saudi Arabia When We Can't Stone Ours Here? / Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria / Why Prophecy Fails - Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.