Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Christian Butcher Or Meat Seller? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Seen A Christian Butcher Or Meat Seller? (592 Views)

A Roaster Maize Seller Divides Maize In Half For Those Who Cannot Afford Full / Which Is Healthier, Fish Or Meat? / Photo Of Meat Seller Using POS In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Christian Butcher Or Meat Seller? by lovekhian: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
My pple make una help me judge this mata abeg?�

One of my neighbors won't stop this her habit of telling me she can't go and buy meat from baba Ruka, simply because he is a Muslim (maybe an Alfa cos he lives in a house that has a mosque #justsaying )

But the Koko of the matter is this man sells cheap goat meat, and my darling neighbor thinks me a sinner because I patronize him.
In her words " how would u be buying meat from that Alfa, do u know the kind of things he might have done before killing the meat?" My reply was simple, "have u ever seen a Christian selling meat before?"���

So my dear lovers, if u know anybody that knows anybody who knows someone that is a Christian and sells meat, pls tag them, I need to find a meat seller for my friend����

I think she is just being silly and over religious. What do you think?

But really have you ever seen a Christian who is a butcher, especially if you live in Lagos?

Follow me on IG @loveinthekichin for all your kitchen needs

(1) (Reply)

Which Yam Is Best For Pounding In August? / A Quick And Tasty Recipe For Barbecued Chicken Kebab. / Buy Frozen & Smoked Chicken Online In Abuja (HOME DELIVERY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.