Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A (1539 Views)

How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / 5 Months Old Rottweiler Ready For New Home / 13 Weeks Old Rottweiler And German Shepard Mix..vaccinated And Dewormed To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by NevetsIbot(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
I got this Rottweiler when he was 3months old from a local breeder and it's been one dram after the other.. I used to have a German Shepard that was quiet whenever it was put in its cage or locked out of the house... It never whinned or cried loudly. Or in this regard - complain

My Rottweiler never wants to be out of the house.. I thought it was what he was gon do for the first night to the 5th day maybe but this character has stayed with him for two months now. It's like its talking and complaining loudly whenever its in its cage - Day or night. Unusually loud and disturbs the neighbors even though they don't voice out.

Frankly now, he doesn't do it at night.. But he whines and shouts all through the day.. I flog am, e go shout.. I no flog am, e go still shout.. I feed am.. He go shout.. I no feed am.. Even worse..

Please Dog breeders.. What can I do? Never had a dog with this much seperation anxiety before

Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
These type of breeds ought to be kept indoors and house broken they are called velcro dogs they follow you anywhere you go not keeping them in your makeshift kirikiri. Dobermans are like that too
Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by Spanishmilf(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
NevetsIbot:
I got this Rottweiler when he was 3months old from a local breeder and it's been one dram after the other.. I used to have a German Shepard that was quiet whenever it was put in its cage or locked out of the house... It never whinned or cried loudly. Or in this regard - complain

My Rottweiler never wants to be out of the house.. I thought it was what he was gon do for the first night to the 5th day maybe but this character has stayed with him for two months now. It's like its talking and complaining loudly whenever its in its cage - Day or night. Unusually loud and disturbs the neighbors even though they don't voice out.

Frankly now, he doesn't do it at night.. But he whines and shouts all through the day.. I flog am, e go shout.. I no flog am, e go still shout.. I feed am.. He go shout.. I no feed am.. Even worse..

Please Dog breeders.. What can I do? Never had a dog with this much seperation anxiety before
If you keep beating the dog � believe me it will mke him fearful and won't bingo out his aggression stop beating him and don't shout at him..... Don't beat him so you won't regret it later or you will start creating a thread on how to make your dog aggressive
Back to the topic probably he doesn't like his house or he needs belly rub
Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by NevetsIbot(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
If you keep beating the dog � believe me it will mke him fearful and won't bingo out his aggression stop beating him and don't shout at him..... Don't beat him so you won't regret it later or you will start creating a thread on how to make your dog aggressive
Back to the topic probably he doesn't like his house or he needs belly rub

And he's pretty much aggressive... Barks at any unknown face immediately and wants to pounce on them... I guess I'll be adding something like a pillow there for him... He likes sleeping on soft things.

Will stop beating him. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by Spanishmilf(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
NevetsIbot:

And he's pretty much aggressive... Barks at any unknown face immediately and wants to pounce on them... I guess I'll be adding something like a pillow there for him... He likes sleeping on soft things.

Will stop beating him. Thank you
if he is not potty trained.. it will be difficult to potty train but when he poo inside his cage don't beat him ooh
You can drag his nose near his poo and use your hand to smack his nose
Then monitor his pooing time
Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2019
You should have never let him/her sleep overnight inside your house..... You have to make it stay inside the cage so it gets comfortable
NevetsIbot:

Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by mafiano1986: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Consider getting another puppy for him to play with, he is just lonely.
Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by Forreellinc: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
angry shove a cloth down its throat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by rumenase(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
feed him inside the cage
Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by tunmch: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Plz I need a dog breeder group any body add me up 08124446541
Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by NevetsIbot(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
mafiano1986:
Consider getting another puppy for him to play with, he is just lonely.

To add another dog to the family with already demanding Khal Drogo... Naaaaah. What if the new dog also has separation anxiety problems??

There are too much what ifs o. Ion wanna risk it.
Re: How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A by NevetsIbot(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Forreellinc:
angry shove a cloth down its throat

I have considered even dumping a stone down its throat. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Pure Boerboel Puppies For Sale!!! 60k / Can I Give Human Antibiotics To My Dog?? / My Dog Is Dyeing, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.