Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term (694 Views)

Group Rejects El-rufai Endorsement As Tinubu’s Running Mate / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by zakim(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
The Igala people, who are residents in Kaduna under the aegis of Ukomu Igala Organization, have rejected the endorsement of Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello, by the Attah of Igala for second term in office. The group said, as a voice of Igala people, they will never support or endorse a governor that cannot pay salary of workers for 28 months, thus subjecting the people to suffering and poverty.

An elder statesman i‎n Igalaland, Engineer Samuel Salifu, disclosed this at the inauguration of new executives for the Ukomu Igala Oganization, Kaduna State chapter. He explained that the Ukomu Igala will only endorse a governor that identifies with the aspirations and values of their collective will and not somebody that has no practical projects ‎to show the world.

He said: “The Ukomu Igala therefore, rejects in its entirety, the present situation where the governor of Kogi State would hoodwink our traditional rulers to go and endorse him before the Nigerian President. We are equally grateful for the President’s response. How do you expect Igala people to endorse a governor who styles himself as the white lion? “Who goes about boasting that the average Igala man’s wife can be purchased for as little as N6,000 or a governor who brutally and senselessly boast that no Igala man can contest the governorship with him. A governor who cannot fix the streets of Lokoja, the state capital?”

He added that the Igala people will not endorse the governor for a second term even‎ if 10,000 thugs would be monetized. Engineer Salifu said the Ukomu were looking for a man or woman who respects and understands the collective value of Kogites, whose antecedents are known to Kogites, whose star is in the hearts of the young and old alike that will move the state towards a greater height.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/%e2%80%8eigala-group-rejects-yahaya-bellos-endorsement-for-2nd-term.html
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by GOFRONT(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
kiss
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by Bella55555(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Time to say goodbye
Don't leave me (kogi) alone
Just stay for the night
They need you they need you
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by oluwadabira111(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
I will be very surprise if this man is re~elected,but we are in nigeria where the impossibility can become possible.
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by TRIGITIS: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
If for any reason that Yahaya Bello gets re-elected and finds his way back to the Lugard House for the second time, then kogites must be worst creatures ever liveth on the green planet undecided

And the second time will of course be worse than the first because that is the last one. angry
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
the ones 9ja reject are almost, if not always the winners
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2019
IGALA people residents in KADUNA who's poling units is in KADUNA, rejecting a candidate in KOGI state where election will took place . I hope they are aware you can not use PVC that is made for Kaduna in kogi state ? grin grin
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by helinues: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Not only Igala people, even Etu and Okete people rejects him.

Worst governor ever in Nigeria
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by nicolartsdesign: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2019
every sane kogites should
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by Flyingngel(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Let them continue to issue press statements outside Kogi State.
Yahaya Bello is busy mobilizing hungry and ignorant Kogites either by monetary inducement or by intimidation to his camp and they have not done anything abt it.
I believe half of Kogites are not social media enlightened or literate to read their press statements.
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by MyMouth(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2019
yarimo:
IGALA people residents in KADUNA who's poling units is in KADUNA, rejecting a candidate in KOGI state where election will took place . I hope they are aware you can not use PVC that is made for Kaduna in kogi state ? grin grin
See how foolish u can be because of ur support for that failure. Now listen, all of those igala people have their families in kogi whom they would influence, many of them in Kaduna registered in kogi and would be traveling home to vote and most likely spend the Christmas at home since election is November. I know alot of kogites in abj who registered in kogi and they would be going home to help liberate the state from ur foolish kinsman. Apc would win no doubt but definitely not with ur bello!
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by yarimo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
MyMouth:

See how foolish u can be because of ur support for that failure. Now listen, all of those igala people have their families in kogi whom they would influence, many of them in Kaduna registered in kogi and would be traveling home to vote and most likely spend the Christmas at home since election is November. I know alot of kogites in abj who registered in kogi and they would be going home to help liberate the state from ur foolish kinsman. Apc would win no doubt but definitely not with ur bello!
Since you are speaking base on your imaginations no problems grin grin
Re: Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term by MyMouth(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
yarimo:
Since you are speaking base on your imaginations no problems grin grin
You stay outside kogi so you won't know what people are going through over there so I no blame u undecided

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Udom React To Video Of Man Being Beaten For Outing LGA Chairman Owing Him / IPOB Deputy Leader Reacts To Ekweremmandu Lesson In Germany / Wike To Ganduje, “you Can’t Pocket Me, I’m Not Dollars”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.