Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria (1068 Views)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Get Employed Today. Meet A Recruiter And Insider Info, CV Review And More / A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dear Unemployed Friend,

Thanks and congratulations for being interested in this interesting, life-changing thread.
I want you to know that there is hope for you. The help you need is here…

On this interesting, life-changing thread, from time to time, I will be sharing with you useful
and simple information that can help you to become gainfully employed within just 4 to 8 weeks
anywhere you are located in Nigeria…

Watch out!

Peace!
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by MubarakMukhtar(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks so much hope you will stick to what you said,

and I wish you be the essence of success to those in need.
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2019
MubarakMukhtar:
Thanks so much hope you will stick to what you said,

and I wish you be the essence of success to those in need.

You are very welcome.

1 Like

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dear Unemployed Friend,

Hello and thank you once again for being interested in this interesting, life-changing thread.

Yes, you can become gainfully employed anywhere you are located in Nigeria within just 4 to 8 weeks from today or even less, in spite of the high rate of unemployment! Not only is it possible, it is also very practical!

I should know…because, having applied some of the secrets I’m going to be revealing to you, I am now gainfully employed. I’ve been able to secure a couple of jobs, including a banking job in one of the leading banks in the country. Apart from that, I also know a number of people in this same country who are gainfully employed today because they applied some of the secrets I’m talking about.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Have you ever heard of the Chinese bamboo tree? It’s such an amazing tree, you know. It is said that after it’s been planted, and then watered and fertilized year in, year out for four years, it doesn’t show any visible signs of growth. But interestingly and amazingly, during the fifth year, it shoots up and grows to be 90 feet tall within just 6 weeks!

You may have struggled to get a job for months or even years without any visible sign of success. But I want you to know that if there’s hope for the Chinese bamboo tree, then there is hope for you. Your story is about to change for good! Just imagine what would have become of the Chinese bamboo tree if it had been abandoned and considered a waste of time and effort at the end of the fourth year. It definitely would not have grown to be 90 feet tall in just 6 weeks during the fifth year.

Therefore, don’t despair! There are better days ahead you!

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
You can be rest assured that with the secrets (the right information) I will be sharing with you
on this thread, you can now successfully become gainfully employed anywhere in Nigeria. And it
will happen within just 4 to 8 weeks from today, provided of course you apply the secrets in your own life.

I would like you to know that getting a job is a job in itself and becoming gainfully employed is
also a job in itself. Therefore, your immediate job is to ensure that you become gainfully
employed within the next 4 to 8 weeks. My goal is to help you to achieve this successfully
within the next 4 to 8 weeks by providing you with the secrets you need in order to do so.

And the journey starts with this interesting, life-changing thread.

I strongly suggest you read the secrets carefully, and with an open mind.

You are ready, aren't you?

Typing....
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
IT’S AN IRONY

It was Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, the former governor of Lagos state, who rightly pointed out that, “We don’t have a scarcity of population. That’s an asset. The economy of Nigeria has so much to do and so many people, yet there’s unemployment. It’s an Irony.” In the context of the economy and the huge population of Nigeria, an irony is the amusing or strange aspect of a situation that is very different from what you expect.

My dear friend, it is true that the people looking for jobs, especially white-collar jobs, in Nigeria far outnumber the available jobs at any given time. The army of graduates churned out by our tertiary institutions year-in-year-out is very, very large compared to the very, very few available
vacancies.

In fact, as I write, statistics show that there are over 40 Million unemployed people inNigeria. And according to Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the former President of Nigeria, “About 1.8 million people join the Nigerian labour market every year.” Yet many people get jobs everyday in one organization or the other, and without the help of any influential person, in this same Nigeria. That means, there must be certain things they are doing right which the rest are not doing right or doing at all. And at the end of the day, others look at them, and wonder how they did it.

It is true that businesses fold up in Nigeria, just like in other parts of the world, from time to time. It is also true that in Nigeria, new businesses emerge from time to time while existing businesses expand from time to time, with new branches springing up here and there. In addition to that,as I write, some of the serious governments in Nigeria, like the current Lagos state government, come up with one lofty policy or the other that results in creation of new jobs. As all these happen, job vacancies are created, even though they are very few compared to the number of qualified people that are willing and ready to work.

So it’s not as if there are no jobs at all in Nigeria. But it’s just that there are far more people looking for jobs than the number of jobs available. In several cases, many of the people looking for jobs are not employable in the sense that they lack the required skills or competence to do the jobs they are seeking. For example, in this day and age, many job applicants are still not computer literate. Many of them cannot speak or write simple correct English. Many of them cannot solve a simple arithmetic problem. In several other cases, there are certain jobs that exist that there are no enough people to fill them because there’s a major gab between the people our educational system is producing and the people the market needs.

One of the defects in our educational system is that it prepares graduates for a world or a Nigeria that no longer exists. According to the former Director-General of NYSC (National Youth Service Corps), Brigadier-General Johnson Bamidele Olawumi, “In Nigeria, youth and graduate unemployment is a serious problem. This is a source of great frustration for the individuals affected but also an issue of National concern because some of our best educated and most dynamic people are not contributing to the economic and social development. The reality of the Nigerian labour market is that there is a dearth of wage employment opportunities for graduates. This is despite relatively robust economic growth and is due to structural changes in the Nigerian and global economy which is likely to persist for some time. It is also the case that the tertiary education system does not equip graduate with the skills required for self-employment or entrepreneurship as an alternative to a reliance on seeking white-collar jobs.”

From the fore-going quote, the word “dearth” refers to the fact of something not being enough, and the word “wage” can also mean salary.

As Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola correctly observed, “Most of the courses offered in our tertiary institutions were designed to serve our colonial masters. The courses have to be reviewed.”

The courses were designed to make our graduates job seekers and not job creators or entrepreneurs. In fairness to the people that designed the courses, that was what was required at the time, because the courses were designed during the colonial era when clerks, accountants, lawyers, doctors, administrators, and other professionals were in very high demand.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Today, there is still demand for this category of people but it’s not as high as it was then. Today, there is very high demand for people like reliable fashion designers, car mechanics, generator mechanics, carpenters, tilers, phone engineers, computer engineers, aluminum fabricators, shoe cobblers, sound engineers, structural engineers, crèches/babysitters, TV/radio technicians, as well as good script writers, teachers (especially private teachers), sales executives, information marketers, TV/music/movie producers,TV/music/movie directors, make-up artists, compeers, mechanized farmers, event organizers/planners, actors, actresses, comedians, canteen/restaurant operators, waste management experts/operators, alternative power engineers/providers, etc.

The problem is that most unemployed people in Nigeria are not looking in any of these directions. They are busy looking for jobs that either no longer exist or exist in very low quantity. For instance, most unemployed people in Nigeria are seeking to work in a bank. But apparently, all the banks in Nigeria put together can only provide a very minute fraction of the jobs required.

According to Jeffrey J. Fox, best-selling author of How To Land Your Dream Job, “If you want to land your dream job, you’ve got to ignore the common wisdom. You’ve got to be creative and devise a winning strategy that will help you set yourself head and shoulders above the average guy.”

Therefore, in spite of the challenges associated with getting a job in Nigeria, I believe you can increase your chances of getting a job for yourself by following these secrets/tips:

(I will be sharing the secrets/tips with you in my next post later today...so watch out for them...)
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
I believe you can increase your chances of getting a job for yourself anywhere you are located
in Nigeria by following these secrets/tips:

1. Become employable if you are not. For example, become computer literate if you are
not. Learn how to proficiently use the required computer packages in your field. If you are
deficient in English or Mathematics, you should work on them.

2. Consider converting or diversifying your career. There’s no law that says you must
practice exactly what you went to study in school. For instance, I studied Computer
Science, but as I write, I’m into publishing and training. You may need to get formal or
informal training to do this.

3. Be willing to take up so-called low paying jobs. See them as a stepping stone. At least,
they will help to maintain your dignity as a human being, rather than depending on others
for your upkeep. They’ll also serve as an avenue for you to earn an income, part of which
you can use to start working towards financial freedom.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
4. Consider taking up jobs that many unemployed Nigerians don’t like to take up; yet they are good places to start from. Example of such jobs are teaching jobs (if you are good at teaching) and selling of insurance policies (if the terms are right; not the one where you are paid strictly on commission basis). Interestingly, these two fields are often in need of more employees. Still on teaching, during your NYSC days, you probably had an opportunity to serve our fatherland as a teacher in a private school or a public school. Why sit at home when you already have about 1 year teaching experience? It may interest you to know that I started out as a classroom teacher.

5. Do something out of the ordinary. You can offer your services or time free of charge or on a freelance basis. This requires a lot of caution and creativity on your part. It’s not every and any company you should approach. For instance, you don’t want to approach a company that has unpaid salary arrears running into months because they would likely see your offer as an extra burden, despite your telling them your offer is free or on a freelance basis.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
By the way, freelance means earning money by selling your work or services to several
different organizations rather than being employed by one particular organization. The
organizations will only pay you after you’ve made money for them or rendered your
services to them.

Having done your homework, you can confidently approach a company of your choice by
writing them an impact letter. You should skip the personnel or human resources
department. They don’t make hiring decisions. Instead, approach the MD, CEO or Marketing
Manager of your target company. In your letter, let them know you would like to offer your
services or time to them free of charge (or on a freelance basis if that’s what you prefer).

Let them know what you can do for them. If you know how you can help them to solve a
particular problem they are facing or if you know how they can save money or time, or
make more money, let them know. If you don’t, just let them know you want to offer them
your services or time free of charge so that you can keep yourself busy, improve on
yourself, and acquire experience. You should let them know that you will provide references
on request.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have found out that every company will always create room for anyone who can solve the
problem they are facing for them, or who can help them to save money or time, or make
more money. They can even create a new department or position just because of that
person.

Please note that the first company you approach may not buy into the idea. But if you
persevere, you will find a company that will buy into the idea. Just the thought of the fact
that you are offering them your services or time free of charge in order to keep yourself
busy and improve on yourself or on a freelance basis, will make any right-thinking decision
maker in a company want to give you the opportunity. If you do your job well after you’ve
been hired, they’ll most likely put you on their pay roll. Even if they can’t hire you, they’ll
most likely refer you to a company that may need your services.

One of my mentors, Dr Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase, the publisher of Complete Sports and
SuccessDigest in one of his classic books, Learn It! Do It! Sell It!, shared how he once applied
the above strategy to get his very first employment as a sports reporter after he had
voluntarily discharged himself from the Nigerian Army. He said that when he got to Lagos
shortly after he had left the Army, he went to the Daily Times to apply for a job as a sports
reporter, but he was told that they were not hiring at that time. So he chose to offer his
services on a freelance basis, and his employer agreed.

After about five months on the job, something dramatic began to happen. His sports stories
started to appear on two other publications of the same company that owned Daily Times.
As a result, he began to earn almost four times the salary of other average reporters in the
same organization. This did not go down well with the manager of the organization. As a way
of cutting down on cost, his employer employed him on full-time basis immediately so that he
could start earning what other average reporters in the same organization were earning. And
that was how he became a full-time employee of Daily Times. He said, “If I didn’t opt for the
freelancing option and then put in my best absolute performance, my life story will definitely be
different from what it is today.”

You might just want to know that I have once personally used this option to secure a
partnership deal with one of the best visa processing companies in the country. You can
give it a try. You never know...

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
6. Work on your job-hunting/interview skills. Work on your attitude or manners if they are
bad (many people have lost their chances of getting a job because of bad attitude or bad
manners). Chewing of gums during an interview, for instance, is highly unacceptable.
Learn how to write a compelling and outstanding CV. Learn how to properly write a letter
of application (many people have lost their chances of getting a job because of badly
written letter of application). Learn how to dress well. Learn to be punctual. Learn to be
confident of yourself. Learn to be organized (Have a place for every thing, and put every
thing in its place). Learn how to properly respond to frequently asked questions during an
oral and a written interview.

Become well-informed. Update your knowledge of current affairs. Become versatile. Try as
much as possible to know at least a bit about every subject on earth. Read wide. Learn to
keep to yourself every piece of information that can help get you ahead of other interviewers
during an interview (Don’t forget that it’s a competition, more like a TV reality show. It’s no time
to start acting like Father Xmas with what you know).

Take advantage of employment agencies. They will help make your job of searching for a job easier or less cumbersome (I once got a job through an employment agency and so did several other people. Don’t let the dubious ones among them discourage you. Just be careful with them). Learn how to market and sell yourself well (Marketing is what you do to get an interview, selling is what you do once you get an interview. See yourself as the product and your target company as your customer).

Always prepare well before going for an interview. During an interview, be bold; never
panic. Never show that you are desperate, even if you are (They are not doing you a
favour). Think before you answer any question you are asked during an interview. If you
don’t understand a particular question, say so and ask for clarification.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
As a way of trying to get your CV noticed, I suggest you do your homework/research on one,
two, or twenty target companies and then send one, two or twenty unique CVs written to suit
the needs of each individual company, rather than sending one CV to twenty different
companies.

Aside from that, you can also send a picture of yourself in action, along with your CV, fixing an
appliance, selling something, making a presentation, receiving an award, or what have you.
The vast majority of job applicants never do this. Doing so will most likely increase your
chances of being called for an interview.

Once you submit your CV to a particular company online, I suggest you should ‘google’ the
address and the phone number of the company. Inform them that you have applied for such
and such a position in their organization by something your CV to them online and ask them if
they would also like you to submit a hard copy of your CV to their office in person. Why I think
it is important for you to do this is because, I have observed that some of the organizations
that post their vacancies online don’t follow up on the vacancies regularly. So while other
applicants may be satisfied with just submitting their CVs online and waiting to be called for
an interview, you should be proactive and go some steps ahead of them by contacting your
target companies and sending them a hard copy of your CV if they so wish. Some of the
companies may even invite you for an interview during your phone conversation with them.
You might just want to know that I have personally used this method to secure a job on two
different occasions in this same Nigeria.

Before, during and after an interview, you should concentrate more on what you can give
your target company than on what you can get in return. Make sure you communicate this to
them in clear terms, starting from the content of your CV. And state in full details why you
believe you are qualified for the position you seek.

After every interview you get, do remember to send an early thank-you letter to the hiring
persons in the company that called you for the interview, expressing your appreciation for the
opportunity given to you. Doing this will show that you have respect, potential, class, and
good manners. It will leave a lasting impression on the minds of your prospective employers.

You can be sure it will set you apart from the vast majority of job applicants because they
never do this. And it will most likely increase your chances of getting your desired job.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
7. Get God involved from day one (That is, pray to God). This is the last, but definitely
not the least tip/secret. I deliberately made it the last one in order to impress it on your mind.

To start with, God created you. He loves you so much and more than you’ll ever know.
He’s more concerned about your welfare than you are. He’s willing to help you if you ask
Him in faith and let Him, as long as you have a personal, cordial relationship with Him.
He’s got great plans for you. He wants to do many things for you and through you.
But the fact that you are still unemployed is incapacitating or hindering Him. And He’s not happy
about it. Therefore, He’s more willing to help you become gainfully employed than you could
ever be willing to. It may sound unbelievable, but it’s true.

God wants you to become gainfully employed, and so do I! How do I know God wants you
to become gainfully employed? The Holy Book says, “He who does not work, let him not eat.”
The God I know is not a wicked God. He is a good, loving and caring God. So He wants you
to work so that you can eat and also be useful to yourself, your family, your friends, your
place of worship, your community, and so on financially. And I am here to show you
exactly how you can successfully go about it.

In addition to all the above secrets/tips, I suggest you do anything else you think you can
do in order to get you ahead of your 'competitors', as long as it’s not illegal or sinful.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
BEYOND GETTING A JOB

Your winning CV, qualification, experience, expertise, brilliance, or what have you can get you a
great job, but it’s you personality and attitude that will determine whether or not you will keep
it. As a matter of fact, many people have lost their great job because of their bad personality
and lackadaisical attitude.

So you’ve got to develop a great personality and attitude. You ask how? I’ll tell you. Be grateful
you have a job (millions of Nigerians are not as lucky as you). Be punctual at work. Be confident
of yourself. Believe in yourself. Be polite. Be friendly. Be hard-working. Work smart. Be
organized. Be creative. Be proactive. Be innovative. Be reliable. Be a team-player. Be
resourceful. Be articulate. Be a good listener. Learn to follow instructions. Be goal-oriented. Be
focus. Be solution-oriented rather than being problem-oriented. Be result-oriented (Nobody
argues with result). Be optimistic (There’s always a way to get things done). Always do your
best. Be nice. Be kind. Be considerate. Learn to smile. Dress well. Dress appropriately. Smell
good. Use your initiative. Learn to work without supervision. Ask the right questions. Be
teachable. Be honest. Be faithful. Have integrity. Be willing to go an extra mile (Be willing to do
more than you are paid for). Always be willing to become better and to develop yourself. In
short, do all you can to become an asset to your organization; rather than being a liability to
them.

If you are an asset to your organization, they’ll be more than glad and willing to keep you, even
if it means adjusting their policies in order to do so. On the other hand, if you are a liability to
your organization, you can be sure they will be quick to get rid of you at the slightest
opportunity. And you’ll be back to square one. Did I hear you say ‘God forbid’?

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
A DOSAGE OF REALITY

Sadly, in most cases, getting a job in the Nigerian labour market today is more like playing a
lottery – it has become a game of chance or luck. There is no guarantee. No matter how
qualified you may think you are for a particular position, chances are there are hundreds or
thousands of people, if not millions, who are more qualified than you; or at least just as
qualified as you for the position. And they have probably also applied for that same position.

Besides, when you go for an interview, it is possible that you will find some applicants who
have also discovered the secrets I just shared with you. Some of them may have even read
this Guide as well. So, at the end of the day, it’s the luckiest person that gets the job and not
necessarily the most qualified person, because several people were equally qualified for the
job anyway. It has become a battle of the luckiest and not a battle of the brightest, the best or
the most qualified. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way it is for now. That’s the sad reality on
ground.

I have heard of a case here in Nigeria where a vacancy for just one particular position was
advertised in the papers and over 20,000 CVs were sent in by different people, most of whom
were qualified for the position, at least based on their academic qualification. And I
understand that there are even worse cases than that today in the Nigerian labour market.

Am I saying you shouldn’t try to look for a job? No! A thousand times, no! I only said that to
say the following: As I write, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a job in the
Nigerian labour market, no matter how much you try. Why? It’s simply because there are just
far more qualified people looking for jobs than the available vacancies. I’m only preparing
your mind ahead so that you won’t feel too disappointed if, after putting in so much effort,
you are not able to get your desired job. Since it has become a game of chance, I believe the
best anyone can do is to learn and do the necessary things he or she can do to increase his or
her chances of getting a job, which I have just finished showing you. I’m sure you don’t want to
leave your life to chance.

The good news, however, is that there is a much better way to become gainfully employed in
Nigeria today! And guess what? It comes with a guarantee! We’ll talk about that tomorrow by
God's grace...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello beautiful people, hope you are good.

So sorry I couldn't continue from where I stopped the last time on Friday, as promised.

Something came up...

Moving on...

Today I'll be telling you about a much better way to become gainfully employed anywhere
you are located in Nigeria! And guess what? It comes with a guarantee!

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
I believe that success in life as well as in any other endeavour is, and should be, predictable. I
believe true success is not a miracle, nor is it a matter of chance or luck. If you are absolutely
clear about what you want, how you want it, and when you want it, you only need to do certain
things which others who have achieved that same thing before you have done, and you will
eventually get the same results they have. This is referred to as the law of cause and effect
which states that, “Everything happens for a reason; for every effect there is a specific cause.”

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
This law was discovered several years ago by a great philosopher named Aristotle. The Good Book
refers to this law as the law of sowing and reaping which says, “Whatever a man sows, that
also shall he reap.”

We live in a world that is governed by laws, and not by chance or luck. It is these laws that
make life and success predictable. Laws create an equal level-playing field for everybody on this
planet earth. Take for instance the law of gravity. In simple English, it states that whatever goes
up on this earth must come down. The law of gravity holds true anywhere and everywhere on
this earth. It is the law of gravity that is keeping everybody (rich or poor, black or white, male or
female) on earth on the ground.

Therefore, my dear friend, if you don’t want to leave your life to chance or luck; if you want to
get a result that is commensurate with your effort instead, then creating a job or a business for
yourself is the way to go. It is a much better way to become gainfully employed in Nigeria
today. And it comes with a guarantee in the sense that if you do what others who have created
a job or a business for themselves have done, you will achieve the same result they have. It’s as
simple as that.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Never allow anybody or anything to dictate your success or failure in life. A wise man once said,
“Hold the government responsible for its responsibilities. But when it comes to your personal life, the government of any nation should not dictate your prosperity, your joy, your happiness, and your success because success has no country. Hold yourself responsible.”

In addition to that, the late Jim Rohn, America’s foremost business philosopher in one of his
life-changing book, 7 Strategies For Wealth & Happiness, said, “Accepting full responsibility is one of the highest forms of human maturity - and one of the hardest. It’s the day you pass from childhood to adulthood.” I totally agree with these two men. I, therefore, encourage you to take full control of your life and your employment destiny, like a skilled driver would grab the steering of a car and steer it in the direction you want it to go. Going forward, I want you to begin to see yourself as an actor on the stage of life who is responsible for his own life.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Don’t say, “They didn’t give me a job.” If they (That is, the government) didn’t give you a job,
are you going to fold your arms and wait endlessly? Remember it’s your life, and you have only
one life to live. If I were you, I would choose to live it to the fullest. I want you to know that you
do have an option in life. You do have a choice. You can choose to become gainfully employed
anywhere in Nigeria, with or without the government, because you indeed can. Yes, you can!

Besides, from the history of work/labour, job creation was never the business of government.
People in the past created jobs for themselves. It’s because the government wanted to win the
hearts of the people that they made it look like they were the ones whose responsibility it is to
create jobs. No matter how much they try, there is a limit to the number of jobs any
government can create, compared to the number of unemployed people in that particular
country. Even in advanced countries like the USA and UK, it is the business people that create
most of the jobs. The more businesses we create as a nation, the more jobs we create. The
business of government is to create and sustain an enabling environment for businesses to
thrive and grow.

Therefore, you may have to create the job you need for yourself. Don’t wait for things to
happen in your life. Make them happen! In the words of John Mason, author of The Enemy
Called Average, “Don’t wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to meet it.”

It is true that the purpose of education is to train people to use their minds to create solutions
to life’s situations, whether they are personal or general, and also to create products and
services to meet societal needs. So the education you’ve acquired whether formal or informal,
among other things, is meant to help you use your mind to create a job or a business for
yourself if the need arises.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
I believe there are basically four ways you can create a job or a business for yourself. They
include:

1. You identify your skill or learn a skill, and then build a business around it.

A skill is a particular ability or a type of ability. Some examples of a skill are:

a. Fashion designing
b. Aluminum fabricating
c. Tiling
d. Website designing
e. Shoe making
f. Furniture making
g. Painting
h. Interior/Exterior decorating
i. Photography
j. Baking/cooking
k. Event management/planning
l. TV/Music/Movie production
m. Proof reading/Editing
n. Card making (especially customized ones)
o. TV/Music/Movie directing
p. Phone engineering
q. Video coverage/video editing
r. Writing/Blogging
s. Driving
t. Mechanized Farming
u. Information marketing
v. Publishing
w. Teaching (especially tutorial or private teaching on academic or vocational stuff)
x. Computer/Laptop engineering
y. TV/Radio presenting
z. Hairdressing/Barbing/Make-up artistry

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Haven’t you noticed that people who have skills don’t look for jobs? I mean when was the last
time you saw a furniture maker or a fashion designer looking for a job?

You should start by thinking about yourself. What are the things you are good at? What abilities
do you have? Make a list of all you skills, starting with the strongest (That is, the one you can do
best compared to your other skills and also better than a lot of people). Then list the needs,
wants and problems that exist in your community, your state, in Nigeria and in the world,
starting with the ones in the community where you live. You should list as many as you can
identify. After you have identified the needs, wants and problems, indicate which of your skills
you can use as a business venture to meet any of these needs, to satisfy any of the wants, or to
solve any of the problems, starting those of the people in the community where you live.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Alternatively, you can look at the identified needs, wants and problems in your community,
your state, in Nigeria, and in the world, and ask yourself, ‘What are the skills I don’t have at the moment that I am interested in learning or hiring in order to meet any of the identified needs, satisfy any of the wants, or solve any of the problems?’ Remember that as a human being, you can learn absolutely anything that you are interested in. That’s one of the things that make us different from animals.

You ask, ‘What is the difference between needs and wants?’ I’ll tell you. Wants are more
pressing than needs. Wants are things that people want to have NOW, while needs are things
that people can afford to wait to have. For example, to an unemployed person, becoming
gainfully employed is a want, while getting married is a need. Besides, generally speaking,
needs also mean basic necessities of life like food, clothes, an accommodation, and so on; while
wants also mean luxuries like chocolates, soft drinks, an air conditioner, etc.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
According to the Lagos State Technical And Vocational Educational Board (LASTVEB),
“Vocational education is the solution to the problem of unemployment in Nigeria.”

I agree with them to some extent. But I believe that vocational education is just one of the solutions, because there are still other solutions, both in the interim and in the future, to the problem of unemployment in Nigeria.

Therefore, you can learn a skill of your choice, as long as it is legal and it’s in line with the Word
of God. It doesn’t matter what it is. Any profession can have dignity. Do your job or business
with dignity, excellence and style. Be different. That you don’t have a job or a business where
you look ‘corporate’ doesn’t take away anything from you. It doesn’t diminish you or make you
less important in any way. Remember, nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

As a matter of fact, there are many people out there who don’t look ‘corporate’ when they go
to work, yet they make more money than those who look ‘corporate’. And just in case you are
very crazy about looking ‘corporate’ when you go to work, you can wear your suit and knot
your tie to your shop, office, or farm and when you get there, you can take them off in order to
work. And when you are done for the day, ready to go home, you can wear you suit and knot
your tie again. It’s your call! Nobody will arrest you for that!

Having a skill will give you an opportunity to work with your hands or brain such that you won’t
need to look for a job. Besides, God didn’t ask us to look for a job. He asked us to look for work.
That’s why the Good Book says , “He who does not work, let him not eat.” It didn’t say, “He who does not
have a job, let him not eat.” Focus on looking for work to do, rather than a job. When you find work to do,
you would have created a job or a business for yourself.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
I think what is scarce in Nigeria is jobs and not work. Job is a subset of work. Work is your
contribution to your community, your state, your country or the world, often in exchange for
money.

You and I live in a country where there is more than enough work to go round all the people
who really want to work and are willing to do whatever it takes to become gainfully employed.
That is why Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, whom I quoted at the beginning of this Guide correctly
said, “We don’t have a scarcity of population. That’s an asset. The economy of Nigeria has so much to do and so many people, yet there’s unemployment. It’s an irony.” So as long as the number of people looking for work in Nigeria is not more than the number of people in Nigeria, I believe we don’t have an impossible problem.

Typing
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
The reason why I believe you and I live in a country where there is more than enough work to
go round all the people who really want to work and are willing to do whatever it takes to
become gainfully employed is very simple. Wherever you have people, you have work waiting
to be done. The people you see in any particular place, community, state, or country have
needs, wants and problems. Those needs, wants and problems are different work waiting to be
done. The more the people in that place, community, state or country, the more the quantity of
needs waiting to be met; the more the quantity of wants waiting to be satisfied; and the more
the quantity of problems waiting to be solved. And money is what you get in exchange or as a
reward in the world of commerce for meeting people’s needs, satisfying their wants, or solving
their problems.

Therefore, we need a shift in our mindset. We need a change of attitude. Your attitude towards
either abundance or scarcity of work in Nigeria will have a major impact on whether or not you
become gainfully employed. The starting point for you to become gainfully employed anywhere
in Nigeria within just 4 weeks or 8 weeks maximum is for you to believe that there is more than
enough work out there in this country waiting for you to choose from. There is no shortage of
work in Nigeria. There is more than enough. If you don’t have this belief, you won’t even want
to make a genuine effort in the first place.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Use your skills to add value to people’s lives by becoming a problem solver, a solution provider
or by meeting their need or satisfying their wants. Remember that in the world of commerce,
money is what you get as a reward for solving people’s problems or meeting their needs/wants.
Come up with a product or service that does this for people. And let them know about it by
advertising it to them. For instance, I’m currently solving the problem of unemployment in
Nigeria with this life-changing Guide. I’m using my writing, printing, marketing and teaching
skills to achieve this. I studied Computer Science, but I developed these skills over the years
through the process of self-education.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
2. You discover your God-given gift or talent, develop it into a skill, and then build a business around it.

A gift or talent is a natural ability to do something. Your gift or talent could be singing,
dancing, writing, painting, hairdressing, decorating things, teaching, working with
technical stuff, managing events, managing people or what have you. It’s something
that often makes you lose track of time whenever you are doing it because you really
enjoy doing it. It’s something you are more than willing to do for people free of charge.
It’s not enough to have a talent. You’ve got to develop it into a skill, and then build a
business around it before you can make money with it on a regular basis, or create a job
or business from it. That’s what the Tuface, Genevieve Nnaji, Teju Baby Face, Obafemi
Martins and Chimamanda Adichie of this world have done.

Discovering your talent or gift doesn’t take time. But it takes time to develop it into a
skill, and then build a business around it, or to develop it to a point where you can
create a product or service with it, and then take it to the marketplace in exchange for
money on a regular basis. This may take weeks, months or even years depending on the
talent in question, and also on your level of determination.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
To develop your talent or gift into a skill you will need to get formal or informal training.
You may need to attend an institution. You may need to attend a particular
seminar/workshop. You may need to read certain books, listen to certain CD’s or watch
certain videos. You may need to get someone to mentor/train you on a one-on-one
basis. For instance, I am a gifted writer and teacher, but I had to develop my gifts into
skills and then build a business around them to the point where I am today through the
process of informal training.

While developing your talent in order to trade with it, you could get a job or start a
small business to support yourself and possibly your family. I suggest you work on your
job/business on full-time basis, and work on developing and deploying your talent on a
part-time basis until you are able to come up with a profitable and an irresistible
product or service which you can take to the marketplace in exchange for money on a
regular basis, and which indeed makes money for you on a regular basis.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
I’ve just finished sharing with you free of charge the first 20 pages of my interesting, life-changing and best-selling Ebook titled, "The 8 Weeks Employment Challenge: How To Become Employed Anywhere In Nigeria Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks From Today”

I wanted to first give u a free ‘taste’ of the Ebook…

If you like what you’ve read so far on this thread concerning how to be gainfully employed anywhere you are located in Nigeria within just 4 to 8 weeks, then you are going to love the things you will read in the FULL copy of the Ebook.

To get a FULL copy of the Ebook today, check out the link below:

https://web.facebook.com/pg/quickemploymentforyou/posts/?ref=page_internal

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Crucial Matter NYSC Board Members Must Put In Place Before Deploying Graduates / Get Married To A Fellow Corp Member During Service Year And Entitle To N500,000 / The Ongoing Nysc Batch B 2015 Online Registration Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.