Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria (2898 Views)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dear Unemployed Friend,

Thanks and congratulations for being interested in this interesting, life-changing thread.
I want you to know that there is hope for you. The help you need is here…

On this interesting, life-changing thread, from time to time, I will be sharing with you useful
and simple information that can help you to become gainfully employed within just 4 to 8 weeks
anywhere you are located in Nigeria…

Watch out!

Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Xavi2019: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2019
OK...
#Following
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by bizza45: 1:45am On Jul 22, 2019
make I sit down dey watch

2 Likes

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by daxon001(m): 3:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Following
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by iamapplord(m): 3:26am On Jul 22, 2019
I dust chair..I sit down..

1 Like

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by sidben(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2019
following
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by emmyzy19(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Oya let's go
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by buklarbest: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2019
Following you B2B
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Yuceeluv(f): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Bimlite(f): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Following
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Okada, drop me here
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by omasohan(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Mama sell #100 guguru 4 me.
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by quinnboy: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2019
omasohan:
Mama sell #100 guguru 4 me.
me want grandnut for my own oh mama
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by olawale360: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2019
I have a weird feeling's about this forum. Let's wait and see sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Roon9(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2019
Waiting for the part where you'd redirect us to your blog n ebook

2 Likes

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2019
olawale360:
I have a weird feeling's about this forum. Let's wait and see sha.

"Whatever you expect, with confidence, becomes your own self-fulfilling prophecy."
- The Law of Expectation

So my friend, be careful what you expect...

Expect the best of this interesting, life-changing thread!

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2019
ma park here
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by luckyikhide(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
nice one
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by dairo123: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Harlem2(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dear Unemployed Friend,

Hello and thank you once again for being interested in this interesting, life-changing thread.

Yes, you can become gainfully employed anywhere you are located in Nigeria within just 4 to 8 weeks from today or even less, in spite of the high rate of unemployment! Not only is it possible, it is also very practical!

I should know…because, having applied some of the secrets I’m going to be revealing to you, I am now gainfully employed. I’ve been able to secure a couple of jobs, including a banking job in one of the leading banks in the country. Apart from that, I also know a number of people in this same country who are gainfully employed today because they applied some of the secrets I’m talking about.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Have you ever heard of the Chinese bamboo tree? It’s such an amazing tree, you know. It is said that after it’s been planted, and then watered and fertilized year in, year out for four years, it doesn’t show any visible signs of growth. But interestingly and amazingly, during the fifth year, it shoots up and grows to be 90 feet tall within just 6 weeks!

You may have struggled to get a job for months or even years without any visible sign of success. But I want you to know that if there’s hope for the Chinese bamboo tree, then there is hope for you. Your story is about to change for good! Just imagine what would have become of the Chinese bamboo tree if it had been abandoned and considered a waste of time and effort at the end of the fourth year. It definitely would not have grown to be 90 feet tall in just 6 weeks during the fifth year.

Therefore, don’t despair! There are better days ahead you!

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
You can be rest assured that with the secrets (the right information) I will be sharing with you
on this thread, you can now successfully become gainfully employed anywhere in Nigeria. And it
will happen within just 4 to 8 weeks from today, provided of course you apply the secrets in your own life.

I would like you to know that getting a job is a job in itself and becoming gainfully employed is
also a job in itself. Therefore, your immediate job is to ensure that you become gainfully
employed within the next 4 to 8 weeks. My goal is to help you to achieve this successfully
within the next 4 to 8 weeks by providing you with the secrets you need in order to do so.

And the journey starts with this interesting, life-changing thread.

I strongly suggest you read the secrets carefully, and with an open mind.

You are ready, aren't you?

Typing....
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
IT’S AN IRONY

It was Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, the former governor of Lagos state, who rightly pointed out that, “We don’t have a scarcity of population. That’s an asset. The economy of Nigeria has so much to do and so many people, yet there’s unemployment. It’s an Irony.” In the context of the economy and the huge population of Nigeria, an irony is the amusing or strange aspect of a situation that is very different from what you expect.

My dear friend, it is true that the people looking for jobs, especially white-collar jobs, in Nigeria far outnumber the available jobs at any given time. The army of graduates churned out by our tertiary institutions year-in-year-out is very, very large compared to the very, very few available
vacancies.

In fact, as I write, statistics show that there are over 40 Million unemployed people inNigeria. And according to Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the former President of Nigeria, “About 1.8 million people join the Nigerian labour market every year.” Yet many people get jobs everyday in one organization or the other, and without the help of any influential person, in this same Nigeria. That means, there must be certain things they are doing right which the rest are not doing right or doing at all. And at the end of the day, others look at them, and wonder how they did it.

It is true that businesses fold up in Nigeria, just like in other parts of the world, from time to time. It is also true that in Nigeria, new businesses emerge from time to time while existing businesses expand from time to time, with new branches springing up here and there. In addition to that,as I write, some of the serious governments in Nigeria, like the current Lagos state government, come up with one lofty policy or the other that results in creation of new jobs. As all these happen, job vacancies are created, even though they are very few compared to the number of qualified people that are willing and ready to work.

So it’s not as if there are no jobs at all in Nigeria. But it’s just that there are far more people looking for jobs than the number of jobs available. In several cases, many of the people looking for jobs are not employable in the sense that they lack the required skills or competence to do the jobs they are seeking. For example, in this day and age, many job applicants are still not computer literate. Many of them cannot speak or write simple correct English. Many of them cannot solve a simple arithmetic problem. In several other cases, there are certain jobs that exist that there are no enough people to fill them because there’s a major gab between the people our educational system is producing and the people the market needs.

One of the defects in our educational system is that it prepares graduates for a world or a Nigeria that no longer exists. According to the former Director-General of NYSC (National Youth Service Corps), Brigadier-General Johnson Bamidele Olawumi, “In Nigeria, youth and graduate unemployment is a serious problem. This is a source of great frustration for the individuals affected but also an issue of National concern because some of our best educated and most dynamic people are not contributing to the economic and social development. The reality of the Nigerian labour market is that there is a dearth of wage employment opportunities for graduates. This is despite relatively robust economic growth and is due to structural changes in the Nigerian and global economy which is likely to persist for some time. It is also the case that the tertiary education system does not equip graduate with the skills required for self-employment or entrepreneurship as an alternative to a reliance on seeking white-collar jobs.”

From the fore-going quote, the word “dearth” refers to the fact of something not being enough, and the word “wage” can also mean salary.

As Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola correctly observed, “Most of the courses offered in our tertiary institutions were designed to serve our colonial masters. The courses have to be reviewed.”

The courses were designed to make our graduates job seekers and not job creators or entrepreneurs. In fairness to the people that designed the courses, that was what was required at the time, because the courses were designed during the colonial era when clerks, accountants, lawyers, doctors, administrators, and other professionals were in very high demand.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Today, there is still demand for this category of people but it’s not as high as it was then. Today, there is very high demand for people like reliable fashion designers, car mechanics, generator mechanics, carpenters, tilers, phone engineers, computer engineers, aluminum fabricators, shoe cobblers, sound engineers, structural engineers, crèches/babysitters, TV/radio technicians, as well as good script writers, teachers (especially private teachers), sales executives, information marketers, TV/music/movie producers,TV/music/movie directors, make-up artists, compeers, mechanized farmers, event organizers/planners, actors, actresses, comedians, canteen/restaurant operators, waste management experts/operators, alternative power engineers/providers, etc.

The problem is that most unemployed people in Nigeria are not looking in any of these directions. They are busy looking for jobs that either no longer exist or exist in very low quantity. For instance, most unemployed people in Nigeria are seeking to work in a bank. But apparently, all the banks in Nigeria put together can only provide a very minute fraction of the jobs required.

According to Jeffrey J. Fox, best-selling author of How To Land Your Dream Job, “If you want to land your dream job, you’ve got to ignore the common wisdom. You’ve got to be creative and devise a winning strategy that will help you set yourself head and shoulders above the average guy.”

Therefore, in spite of the challenges associated with getting a job in Nigeria, I believe you can increase your chances of getting a job for yourself by following these secrets/tips:

(I will be sharing the secrets/tips with you in my next post later today...so watch out for them...)

1 Like

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
I believe you can increase your chances of getting a job for yourself anywhere you are located
in Nigeria by following these secrets/tips:

1. Become employable if you are not. For example, become computer literate if you are
not. Learn how to proficiently use the required computer packages in your field. If you are
deficient in English or Mathematics, you should work on them.

2. Consider converting or diversifying your career. There’s no law that says you must
practice exactly what you went to study in school. For instance, I studied Computer
Science, but as I write, I’m into publishing and training. You may need to get formal or
informal training to do this.

3. Be willing to take up so-called low paying jobs. See them as a stepping stone. At least,
they will help to maintain your dignity as a human being, rather than depending on others
for your upkeep. They’ll also serve as an avenue for you to earn an income, part of which
you can use to start working towards financial freedom.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
4. Consider taking up jobs that many unemployed Nigerians don’t like to take up; yet they are good places to start from. Example of such jobs are teaching jobs (if you are good at teaching) and selling of insurance policies (if the terms are right; not the one where you are paid strictly on commission basis). Interestingly, these two fields are often in need of more employees. Still on teaching, during your NYSC days, you probably had an opportunity to serve our fatherland as a teacher in a private school or a public school. Why sit at home when you already have about 1 year teaching experience? It may interest you to know that I started out as a classroom teacher.

5. Do something out of the ordinary. You can offer your services or time free of charge or on a freelance basis. This requires a lot of caution and creativity on your part. It’s not every and any company you should approach. For instance, you don’t want to approach a company that has unpaid salary arrears running into months because they would likely see your offer as an extra burden, despite your telling them your offer is free or on a freelance basis.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
By the way, freelance means earning money by selling your work or services to several
different organizations rather than being employed by one particular organization. The
organizations will only pay you after you’ve made money for them or rendered your
services to them.

Having done your homework, you can confidently approach a company of your choice by
writing them an impact letter. You should skip the personnel or human resources
department. They don’t make hiring decisions. Instead, approach the MD, CEO or Marketing
Manager of your target company. In your letter, let them know you would like to offer your
services or time to them free of charge (or on a freelance basis if that’s what you prefer).

Let them know what you can do for them. If you know how you can help them to solve a
particular problem they are facing or if you know how they can save money or time, or
make more money, let them know. If you don’t, just let them know you want to offer them
your services or time free of charge so that you can keep yourself busy, improve on
yourself, and acquire experience. You should let them know that you will provide references
on request.

Typing...
Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have found out that every company will always create room for anyone who can solve the
problem they are facing for them, or who can help them to save money or time, or make
more money. They can even create a new department or position just because of that
person.

Please note that the first company you approach may not buy into the idea. But if you
persevere, you will find a company that will buy into the idea. Just the thought of the fact
that you are offering them your services or time free of charge in order to keep yourself
busy and improve on yourself or on a freelance basis, will make any right-thinking decision
maker in a company want to give you the opportunity. If you do your job well after you’ve
been hired, they’ll most likely put you on their pay roll. Even if they can’t hire you, they’ll
most likely refer you to a company that may need your services.

One of my mentors, Dr Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase, the publisher of Complete Sports and
SuccessDigest in one of his classic books, Learn It! Do It! Sell It!, shared how he once applied
the above strategy to get his very first employment as a sports reporter after he had
voluntarily discharged himself from the Nigerian Army. He said that when he got to Lagos
shortly after he had left the Army, he went to the Daily Times to apply for a job as a sports
reporter, but he was told that they were not hiring at that time. So he chose to offer his
services on a freelance basis, and his employer agreed.

After about five months on the job, something dramatic began to happen. His sports stories
started to appear on two other publications of the same company that owned Daily Times.
As a result, he began to earn almost four times the salary of other average reporters in the
same organization. This did not go down well with the manager of the organization. As a way
of cutting down on cost, his employer employed him on full-time basis immediately so that he
could start earning what other average reporters in the same organization were earning. And
that was how he became a full-time employee of Daily Times. He said, “If I didn’t opt for the
freelancing option and then put in my best absolute performance, my life story will definitely be
different from what it is today.”

You might just want to know that I have once personally used this option to secure a
partnership deal with one of the best visa processing companies in the country. You can
give it a try. You never know...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
6. Work on your job-hunting/interview skills. Work on your attitude or manners if they are
bad (many people have lost their chances of getting a job because of bad attitude or bad
manners). Chewing of gums during an interview, for instance, is highly unacceptable.
Learn how to write a compelling and outstanding CV. Learn how to properly write a letter
of application (many people have lost their chances of getting a job because of badly
written letter of application). Learn how to dress well. Learn to be punctual. Learn to be
confident of yourself. Learn to be organized (Have a place for every thing, and put every
thing in its place). Learn how to properly respond to frequently asked questions during an
oral and a written interview.

Become well-informed. Update your knowledge of current affairs. Become versatile. Try as
much as possible to know at least a bit about every subject on earth. Read wide. Learn to
keep to yourself every piece of information that can help get you ahead of other interviewers
during an interview (Don’t forget that it’s a competition, more like a TV reality show. It’s no time
to start acting like Father Xmas with what you know).

Take advantage of employment agencies. They will help make your job of searching for a job easier or less cumbersome (I once got a job through an employment agency and so did several other people. Don’t let the dubious ones among them discourage you. Just be careful with them). Learn how to market and sell yourself well (Marketing is what you do to get an interview, selling is what you do once you get an interview. See yourself as the product and your target company as your customer).

Always prepare well before going for an interview. During an interview, be bold; never
panic. Never show that you are desperate, even if you are (They are not doing you a
favour). Think before you answer any question you are asked during an interview. If you
don’t understand a particular question, say so and ask for clarification.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become Employed Within Just 4 To 8 Weeks Anywhere In Nigeria by Haykaymos(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
According to research, about 95% of CVs submitted to employers go straight to the dustbin,
as a result of poor formatting, spelling and grammatical errors, poor presentation, untailored CV,
wrong chronological order, meaningless introduction, lack ofcover letter, to mention but a few.
When applying for a job, your CV is often the only information a recruiter or a prospective
employer has to evaluate you on, so creating a professional first impression is absolutely
important.

(By the way, a cover letter is a simple, concise and formal letter that you send along with
your CV when applying for a job. It is essentially an advert for your CV in the sense that it can
help your CV to get noticed if it is well written. It helps to set you apart from other applicants).

As a way of trying to get your CV noticed, I suggest you do your homework/research on one,
two, or twenty target companies and then send one, two or twenty unique CVs written to suit
the needs of each individual company, rather than sending one CV to twenty different
companies.

Aside from that, you can also send a picture of yourself in action, along with your CV, fixing an
appliance, selling something, making a presentation, receiving an award, or what have you.
The vast majority of job applicants never do this. Doing so will most likely increase your
chances of being called for an interview.

Once you submit your CV to a particular company online, I suggest you should ‘google’ the
address and the phone number of the company. Inform them that you have applied for such
and such a position in their organization by something your CV to them online and ask them if
they would also like you to submit a hard copy of your CV to their office in person. Why I think
it is important for you to do this is because, I have observed that some of the organizations
that post their vacancies online don’t follow up on the vacancies regularly.

So while other applicants may be satisfied with just submitting their CVs online and waiting to be
called for an interview, you should be proactive and go some steps ahead of them by contacting your
target companies and sending them a hard copy of your CV if they so wish. Some of the
companies may even invite you for an interview during your phone conversation with them.
You might just want to know that I have personally used this method to secure a job on two
different occasions in this same Nigeria.

Before, during and after an interview, you should concentrate more on what you can give
your target company than on what you can get in return. Make sure you communicate this to
them in clear terms, starting from the content of your CV. And state in full details why you
believe you are qualified for the position you seek.

After every interview you get, do remember to send an early thank-you letter to the hiring
persons in the company that called you for the interview, expressing your appreciation for the
opportunity given to you. Doing this will show that you have respect, potential, class, and
good manners. It will leave a lasting impression on the minds of your prospective employers.

You can be sure it will set you apart from the vast majority of job applicants because they
never do this. And it will most likely increase your chances of getting your desired job.

Typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet / Nddc Technical Aid Corps (ntac) / Jobs @ Boulevard (150k Monthly) #this Is No SCAM#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.