Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) (2225 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Medical Job Vacancies At Chevron Lagos, Warri And Escravos / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by Sunlord(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2007
Could someone please give me useful tips on Chevron Skills test(Second Stage) for the drilling representatives.Relevant info with respect to the nature of the test would be higly appreciated.
Regards
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by dabaros: 10:04pm On May 11, 2007
Hi guys, i too got called last night for the Chevron Skills test.
Anyone with any useful info, either specific to this, or any other Chevron skills tests in the past?
Please help out.
Cheeers.
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by christkid: 12:50am On May 12, 2007
Hi, I did the test too, pls have they started inviting too
thats on the drilling rep job?
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by goshen(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2007
Also wrote the test.Pls when is the second stage coming up.Does anyone know if it's also going to be in batches.tanks
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by agene: 5:36pm On May 12, 2007
have they started calling. but we were told to check our email. did u get ur invitation by email& pls tell us. iam anxious.
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by Airborne: 10:27am On May 14, 2007
Please i would like to know which those from what centres have they started calling, i wrote mine in Abuja and they said by the end of May they would start informing bout the second stage, just gimme sum info
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by dabaros: 2:19pm On May 14, 2007
Hi all,
i took the test in Port Harcourt and was called by email and by txt. Venue is Lagos.
Can someone please assist with info on this Skills test stage for drilling rep's? What happens to the help when its really needed? Any info, please?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by earthrealm(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2007
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy relax guys chevron aint started callin peeps yet, chill!!,
by mnth end the suspense will be over,
so be patient!
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by prizeless(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2007
pls who knows when chevron will advertise again? 08020851080
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by prizeless(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2007
EARTHREALM, pls Do u know when chevron will advertise again? 08020851080
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by tryme: 11:56am On May 15, 2007
Hi Earthrealm,

You just said Chevron hasn't started getting across to people yet, How about the people that posted the thread that they have been called for the skilled test? I guess they were talking about The Drilling rep test held some weeks back.

Pls confirm.

Thank you
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by Sunlord(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2007
The test is scheduled for friday, 18th May, 2007
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by tryme: 1:43pm On May 15, 2007
How were you contacted pls? by post or mail?
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by arshy(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2007
is it in batches or they have called all they want to call?
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by dabaros: 7:23pm On May 15, 2007
We have a bunch of funny people acting as nairaland friends.
The post was initiated by someone seeking information, and all we have filled this thread with are questions without being polite enough to put ourselves in the shoes of those of US requesting information.
What goes around comes around, try and focus on what is urgent, someone writing a test in a few days time i presume is more urgent than someone wanting to know how to apply for next time, think,
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by earthrealm(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2007
well, u guys are confusing issues.
there is 1 chevron drill rep test n 2.chevron skilled test.
both aint same thing.
about the drill rep.i know some1 who has been invited 4 the second stage, on 18th may.guess the stuff is in batches, or does it mean that we all failed kiss cry
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by kaliphman(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2007
chevron 2nd stage is supposed to be a one day affair. I cant understand why the invitations are delaying
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by sleekdot(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2007
I wrote Chevron Drilling rep test on April 16 2007 and last week Friday May 11, I got a text message to check my box they are inviting me for the second stage I guess that is the situation of the first poster too.

Does anyone know what question they ask in the second stage Drilling rep?
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by afam1(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2007
well i think the questions fromsomeone that has done it before will be centered on;
1, fluid meachanics
2,things relating to calculations on drilling i.e purely petroleum engineering
3,thermodynamaics
4,pray to God for him to help you. amen
Re: Chevron Drilling Rep(urgent) by donchuky(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2007
its all abt computer simulated process flow control in other to make sure that there is carry over or alrm. go and read more abotu flow control. is well

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Salary For Entry Level / Earn Over $1,000 Daily In Your E-gold Account / Total Nigeria Recruiting Production Operator Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.