Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Worst Hospitals In Portharcourt Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worst Hospitals In Portharcourt Nigeria (602 Views)

Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) / List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Hospitals In Portharcourt Nigeria by Paroskisam: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2019
PRIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS situated at prime drive, cocaine estate, Portharcourt in Rivers State is the worst hospital i have ever seen in all my life.
I live in Switzerland but i had a horrible experience with this hospital .
My mother was diagnosed with kidney disease but i was ripped off by this criminals running this hospital.They are unrepentant rogues ready to take advantage of your ill situation.
They played all their fraudulent gimmicks for over 13 days on my poor sick mother shielding themselves with inexperienced doctors in order to extort more money from me but it's so sad that this IDIOTS and their MANAGEMENT know nothing about tomorrow and what will be their own state of health.
My mother was trickishly discharged to go home and die when they found out that they know nothing and at the same time i spent 1.6 million naira within space of 13 days which prime medical consultants screwed me close to 700,000 naira and that's $2000 and their associate clinic screwed over 200000 naira from me;

FINANLLY i took my mum to UPTH in portharcourt where she is recieving treatments .
DO NOT GO TO PRIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS IN PORTHARCOURT BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUD.
Thbabet@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Worst Hospitals In Portharcourt Nigeria by Amazingman(m): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Phc
Re: Worst Hospitals In Portharcourt Nigeria by odiereke(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Okay oooo
Re: Worst Hospitals In Portharcourt Nigeria by oxypress: 2:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Paroskisam:
PRIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS situated at prime drive, cocaine estate, Portharcourt in Rivers State is the worst hospital i have ever seen in all my life.
I live in Switzerland but i had a horrible experience with this hospital .
My mother was diagnosed with kidney disease but i was ripped off by this criminals running this hospital.They are unrepentant rogues ready to take advantage of your ill situation.
They played all their fraudulent gimmicks for over 13 days on my poor sick mother shielding themselves with inexperienced doctors in order to extort more money from me but it's so sad that this IDIOTS and their MANAGEMENT know nothing about tomorrow and what will be their own state of health.
My mother was trickishly discharged to go home and die when they found out that they know nothing and at the same time i spent 1.6 million naira within space of 13 days which prime medical consultants screwed me close to 700,000 naira and that's $2000 and their associate clinic screwed over 200000 naira from me;

FINANLLY i took my mum to UPTH in portharcourt where she is recieving treatments .
DO NOT GO TO PRIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS IN PORTHARCOURT BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUD.
Thbabet@yahoo.co.uk
This is so sad and inhuman. They need to come out to the public and explain why. This is noted bros.
Please find out if hyperbaric oxygen therapy will be of help to her.
Can you throw more light (open or privately) on the type of problem that warranted such bills?

(1) (Reply)

6 Health Benefits Of Apples That You Should Know / 4 Features On How Renavive Completely Dissolve Stones / Suspected Cases Of Corona Virus In Benue Being Investigated: NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.