Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" (37203 Views)

Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Zlatan Ibile Held By SARS, Special Anti-Cultism Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Boyooosa(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Girls of nowadays will never cease to affirm my mindset.
Small tum, she go mention rape....smh
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2019
I thank GOD for who i am
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Kenneth10110(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2019
She might have a brother she hasn't seen for long or even this one will be a gf to one guy.
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2019
In Mugabe's voice "women with dead brain na her toto go suffer am". I think ds one will not last long as her cup go soon be Maryland tunnel
Pussy drillers association una work don show.
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Macgyver1: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Slay queen

Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by WriterX(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2019
X was there when it happened, She left X at the dancing floor and jumped on the stage only to see a crocodile with jaws opened but X knew along, X knew what was about to happen and X didn't say a thing
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Timberly(f): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2019
See the standard you are raising for yourself, your mates are there, being: medical doctors, lawyers, accountant and other prospective jobs, just because a random musician who is also not successful, held your hand.
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by TSRC: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Women are getting less intelligent.
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Blacksavage: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Can you imagine nonsense... As if he wan give you money..
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Andersonjr(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Oh u got to be sh!tting me
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by tunjilee003: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2019
as if kiss Danielle will give her 200thousand dollars lazy youth
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2019
This would have been amusing if it wasn't so sad... Well, congrats to her on fulfilling her destiny in life.
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Pojomojo: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2019
Someone killed her husband, used connection to almost beat the charge (got only 7 years) and then used connection to get the outgoing Governor to grant clemency before leaving office. Now she's free. Stay safe Kings. True life story
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by ezegold4we: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2019
That stupid lady or baby girl has no future at all
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Proffdada: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2019
indomie girl
she looks like swifty sef
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by NobleRomm(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2019
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by aristocratic5(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Wow..... Bravo to u babe u finally did it
Wat an achievement
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by zealadjay(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Pls how do i unread dis nonsense
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Geedy: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Some people can be funny sha, because a celebrity held your hand you are now screaming. So how much as that hand deposited into your bank account, Nigeria girls and their mentality.
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by ashantitope: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Ok carry the hand go central bank of Nigeria to get money or take it to embassy for visa mumu original
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by tyup(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Nyamiri:
Someone like Biacan

Biacan keeps blaming broke boys when most of the small boys on Nairaland are richer than her father.

chai pity biacan na

Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by eneyoduke(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Imagine if God should hold her, that mean the world will come to an end grin
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by kleverley(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2019
post=80508259:
You or your friend?!
Don't lie o.....
no na check my display picture and compare it with this
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2019
Never trip for a broke bitch, they are worthless, and can share that stinking kitten with the next man ready to give them some change.
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2019
kleverley:

no na
check my display picture and compare it with this
Okay, u be handsome bobo.
Have a great week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Femijohn198: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2019
the girl need Brain
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by kleverley(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2019
post=80508789:
Okay, u be handsome bobo. Have a great week ahead.
thanks bro
I wish you same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by cloudoffrag78: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2019
i dont know why some women are behaving this way.

get your 100% pure designer fragrance oil at a cheap price, that will last you over 24-48 hours on just a spray.
www.cloudoffragrance.com
Re: Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" by Luthercboi: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Guys if you have heard about forex but you don’t know how it works

It a market that controls 5.3 trillion per day
And that a good place to make money

message me via WhatsApp @ 07015421422
They’ll be a lecture there today

Briefing you about the basic of forex and to raise money from there with just RISK MANAGEMENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debie-rise Amazing Performance At A Wedding Party (video, Pic) / The Burial Ceremony Of Ini Edo's Grandmother (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.