Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife (13259 Views)

Peter Obi Still Can’t Overcome Father Mbaka’s Curse / "You Are Not God": Obaseki Wife Slams Opposition For Mocking Her Childlessness / Breaking: Obaseki's Wife Wins Edo APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by martineverest(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2019
johnmartus:
This is a strong warning for those who wrongly build their trust in the hands of traitor. I hope Adam oshiomole chose his friend wisely if another opportunity come out again .
what do u know?.....just look so an adult supporting oshiomole, the corruption idi.ot..

it seems u don't know that the feud is as a result of obaseki not allowing oshiomole to feed to Edo treasury
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Kobicove(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Look who is talking...she has forgotten that her husband rode to power on the 'shoulder' of darkness undecided
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by johnmartus(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2019
The joke is on you. You think I'm here to read what blogger copy from unknown sources that many of you see as a news.
martineverest:
what do u know?.....just look so an adult supporting oshiomole, the corruption idi.ot..

it seems u don't know that the feud is as a result of obaseki not allowing oshiomole to feed to Edo treasury

1 Like

Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Petacephas: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2019
When osho was the NLC president, people liked him but since he ventured into politics, he had become something else. He is one of the major problems we have in the south. He wants to be everywhere. God will never let evil prevail in this country.

1 Like

Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Criticaltemp: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2019
So oshiomole is darkness n obaseki is light.. Wow.. Ok mademoiselle, tell us more.

1 Share

Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by executive12: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2019
johnmartus:
This is a strong warning for those who wrongly build their trust in the hands of traitor. I hope Adam oshiomole chose his friend wisely if another opportunity come out again .

So Gov Obaseki is now a traitor for not agreeing to share Edo State money to the APC crooks?
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Centcanada: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
I always love this governor for standing like an Iroko with or without help. Do not allow this stupid and idiotic OSHOMOLE that gang up with the North just to keep Nigerian on this very poverty level we are. Stand firmly and follow him bomba to bombs. God will fight for you my dear.
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by itsene: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2019
The real darkness is when someone refuses , in the interest of peace, to write a proper proclamation letter.
Kidnapping people to form a bogus quorum at night is pure darkness.

1 Like

Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Jorussia(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2019
executive12:

So Gov Obaseki is now a traitor for not agreeing to share Edo State money to the APC crooks?
This is one thing i hate about Nigerians we are don't always look at issues dispassionately.What has issue of sharing Edo state money got to do with the way the governor purportedly inaugurated the house of Assembly?
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Mayflowa(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2019
rawpadgin:
I detest it when women meddles in something they shouldn't get involve in

Madam governors wife, we are all supporting ur husband even though we hate APC. Stay out of men's issue

To think you even got into the issue yet you ask that the closest person to the governor to stay silent. You are talking about the governor's wife that knows all the details and bear all the heat from the going-on. Maybe you think seyna to gear bear-bear be man.
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Jorussia(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2019
itsene:
The real darkness is when someone refuses , in the interest of peace, to write a proper proclamation letter.
Kidnapping people to form a bogus quorum at night is pure darkness.
Exactly my brother.I feel very ashamed the way Obaseki has handled this matter so far.I am a very strong supporter of Obaseki and i personally feel he should given a chance to do a second term even though most APC members in the state think otherwise.He has changed the narrative from improper inauguration of house of Assembly to Oshiomhole being a godfather.As an insider in the party in the state,i can say without any form of equivocation that Oshiomhole has stayed from both governance and politics in the state.The problem with Obaseki is he doesn't know how to build consensus among party leaders in the state.
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by TempleHouse: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
He who comes to equity, must come with clean hands.
Don't bites the fingers that feeds you and assume you can get away peacefully.
An ingrate that suddenly realised he has got a supreme idea and wisdom to deviate from the Master Plan will soon realised many are more qualified in Edo State, but he was chosen because he was privileged and not better than others.
Obaseki and wife should ask Governor Rashid Ladoja in Oyo State or Dr Chris Ngige of Anambra State to know that Power is transient...
Emotion or Sentiment will not deceive the right thinking people of Edo State and the Chicken will soon come to roost !
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by TempleHouse: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2019
A wise woman will keep a low profile and pray for her husband rather than getting involved in a dirty politics.
She will soon realised that many are called, but few are chosen !
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by johnmartus(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Must you believe in what you read from bloggers?
executive12:

Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Indispensable85(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Where were you when your husband orchestrated the inauguration of Edo assembly in the dark.
Your husband is part of the darkness in the state.
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Indispensable85(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2019
Jorussia:
Exactly my brother.I feel very ashamed the way Obaseki has handled this matter so far.I am a very strong supporter of Obaseki and i personally feel he should given a chance to do a second term even though most APC members in the state think otherwise.He has changed the narrative from improper inauguration of house of Assembly to Oshiomhole being a godfather.As an insider in the party in the state,i can say without any form of equivocation that Oshiomhole has stayed from both governance and politics in the state.The problem with Obaseki is he doesn't know how to build consensus among party leaders in the state.

You nailed it my brother. The issue here is that of improper inauguration of the Edo state assembly, obaseki has mischievously used propaganda to confuse the people into believing it's a fight against godfatherism. Obaseki has proven once again that all politicians in Nigeria are the same.
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by bizzibodi(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Ingrate!After oshiomole made yur handsome hubby a Guvnor.after all Osho has done for him,how can how can he even mumur agst Osho his benefactor.
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by follock007(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2019
patapa na draw ba? wife of a chameleon political leader.

when you reverse the word Darkness you get Ssen-Kard which is Sun Kid and that is your moon... Obaseki himself is born under the star sign of Cancer and has the moon as it's ruling planet.

The sun is burning Mercury Gas during the day and when it meets with the moon, we get an eclipse, that is a day dream or vision. Mercury is a Whot, that is number 20. Any good astrologer knows that the moon is included in the figure as much as the other cards. Now look at this, Venus is Eve; Cain is Mars; Abel is Uranus, that is 3+4+8=15 and 1+5=6 which is the six days of creation that represents the weak days of work and when you include the Moon, the is 6+5=11 and 1+1=2 Mercury (Day Sun) Mercury is your Whot, Need, Joker, King etc etc It can transform to anything, that is why it is a Chameleon... (Manphite, Man O' War, Soldier?)

Again evening means even none which is 00= 24 or clock or 12PM. 24=6 (33) and the 0 plus it's 3 ticker makes it, three Os in form of a triangle with 3 (iii) fingers inside the triangle which the Ogboni adopted for their symbol and the Boy Scout have similar 3 finger salute. This 000 triangle is the idea behind the Kekenapep...

We have 365 days in a years circle and when you include night's 365 it will give you 730 which is the number of Saturn where the 3 or 30 who is representing the Woman is silently (Inside the body of 7 Man). Now tell me why you people keep trying to use your wives to score political points? And you claim to be educated. Even the bible, Paul said it is not permitted for the woman to teach or even lead a Crowd.

That is your Obgnoni technology. What is so important or complicated in politics of juju which you derived from the white and then requested the virus software to kill your own people while you enjoy the raw version like education got you the reputation. Nonsense. I am self made or better put it as, i have the finished goods. May the labor of our heroes past not be in vain. Release me now or I lay the waste... Juju man
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
rawpadgin:
I detest it when women meddles in something they shouldn't get involve in

Madam governors wife, we are all supporting ur husband even though we hate APC. Stay out of men's issue

Women can destroy everything!!! What's her business in this now? That was how Mama Peace destroyed the chance Jonathan had in 2015 elections. Your eyes will soon clear.
Re: Darkness Can’t Overcome Light, Says Obaseki’s Wife by Sarah20A(f): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
johnmartus:
to me this is a perfect example of you can't eat your cake and have it back and whatever you sow you shall reap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Freezes 23 Properties / 2023: Buhari’s successor can come from any part of Nigeria – Ali Modu Sheriff / Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI To Digitize Public Transport To Mitigate Adverse Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.