Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku (8148 Views)

Man United Rejects Harry Maguire, De Jong Player Swap Request From Barcelona / Chelsea Targets Osimhen As Replacement For Lukaku / Man Utd Offered Two Juventus Players Plus Cash For Lukaku Transfer (sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by DimkpaBini: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2019
angry
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by jaxxy(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2019
ajon1:
You think you are more intelligent than the business board of both clubs?
Both Manchester United and Inter Milan agree Lukaku is worth that price but here you are, with a better opinion.
United don't even want to sell. Inter see him as the ideal replacement for Icardi. United won't accept less than £70m

I see the board seems to know it all bt other boards that sold their players less than they got them don’t know anything right? Who else wants lukaku besides conte especially for such amount rite now? Manu are just slow at making decisions and it’s both an advantage and disadvantage for them.
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by uvie66: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2019
post=80506510:
54 MILLION POUNDS for Lukaku rejected?!

Hope they won't sell him for 15 MILLION las las?!

cheesy
I weakooo, how much are they looking for this striker that is misfiring. The 54million was an overvaluation in the first place, they should take the money and run.
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by uvie66: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2019
KingLennon:
£75mil or no deal. This same Inter that gave us tough time with the Perisic deal.
...are you for real ? for a striker that averages 0.45 goal per match.
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by Bennycollins: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2019
United would be better off without LuKaku. Yes, cos it is already considering yo replace him with either Ben yedder or Nicolas Pepe, 2 mobile and slick forwards. give these guys 50% of Lukaku's wages and they would run to old Trafford. Dude is too heavy these days.
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by geesilver(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2019
logon599:
Though if I was Solskjaer I'll do a swap deal. Lukaku for Mauro Icardi

Get your beautiful professional architectural designs at very low costs. Call or chat 0806121921 for more of my job samples. Thanks
but u are not............ it would not be a good business for man u to swap him with icardi preferable swap him with bale.
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by chiboy1116: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:

Pogba is scattering the dressing room, you want to add icardi. Another known virus.

He's an exceptional player no doubt but solksjaer will lose respect of the young players.

Being a good player but having no discipline ruins teams
he doesn't know about icardi , dude is worst Ryan pogba.
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by martineverest(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2019
nony43:
Is Man.U looking to make profit from Lukaku?
I taya o

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by martineverest(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Damfostopper:
we rather sell lukaku for even 30 euros to AC Milan than 54 euros to inter Milan..... stewpid inter Milan that refused selling perisic to us...... if they can't bring 75....they should swerve
then, keep Ur useless player
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by Damfostopper(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2019
martineverest:
then, keep Ur useless player

Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2019
jaxxy:

I see the board seems to know it all bt other boards that sold their players less than they got them don’t know anything right? Who else wants lukaku besides conte especially for such amount rite now? Manu are just slow at making decisions and it’s both an advantage and disadvantage for them.
Any top team will want Lukaku if they can afford him. Even Juventus were interested. Lukaku has age on his side and stat backs him to be successful. Country wise, he's ahead other strikers, he is Belgium all time top scorer and he is still 26.
Club wise, he still excelled when Man Utd had a woeful season last time out. Stats even shows he has a better conversion rate when he's surrounded by team players as evidenced in the Belgium National team.
He has 3 years left on his contract so the club is not in a pressure to sell and if at all he must leave, then he's leaving for the right price.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by KingLennon(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:

Karma grin
Yes grin
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by KingLennon(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
uvie66:
...are you for real ? for a striker that averages 0.45 goal per match.
He is a proven goal scorer in the EPL for the past 5 seasons. £75mil for Lukaku is a Bargain in this present market. When you consider the fee paid for Coutinho, Dembele, Felix etc
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by NEROSKY(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
They should also face what we faced with perisic abi wetin dem dey callam
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by hustla(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:

He's just not suitable for ole's playing style .

Not a question of his ability as a striker.

His ability as a striker is even questionable
Falls while trying to trap the ball, really bad first touch, almost always wants to have the ball at his feet, questionable positioning too

He's mostly frustrating to watch given the caliber of Strikers I've seen at OT
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by hustla(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
ajon1:
Any top team will want Lukaku if they can afford him. Even Juventus were interested. Lukaku has age on his side and stat backs him to be successful. Country wise, he's ahead other strikers, he is Belgium all time top scorer and he is still 26.
Club wise, he still excelled when Man Utd had a woeful season last time out. Stats even shows he has a better conversion rate when he's surrounded by team players as evidenced in the Belgium National team.
He has 3 years left on his contract so the club is not in a pressure to sell and if at all he must leave, then he's leaving for the right price.

Check the teams he scores against at the national side

Mostly farmers
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by hustla(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bennycollins:
United would be better off without LuKaku. Yes, cos it is already considering yo replace him with either Ben yedder or Nicolas Pepe, 2 mobile and slick forwards. give these guys 50% of Lukaku's wages and they would run to old Trafford. Dude is too heavy these days.

Nicolas Pepe is a RW who can play as a LW /St.. And I'd like for him to play as a RW, none of that manage manage thing we always do

Rashford /Martial /Sanchez /Greenwood can play as strikers and they're more mobile than Lukaku
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by hustla(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Psady:
54m for lukaku is considerate,man u better let go of him now.

I say we hold out for 65M and sell so we can quickly invest the money elsewhere
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by hustla(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
jaxxy:

100% true. Shouldn't have gotten him the first place when Lacazette and Aubemeyang were available

Age is on his side though but he isn't someone you can count on in big games or when push comes to shove.

Against Leicester city last season, I wanted to cry. Lukaku should have scored at least 4 goals in that game bur he kept missing chance after chance

Its 2019,no one wants a striker who needs 8 chances to score 1 goal

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by 8stargeneral: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
why are they rejecting d offer,for me he don't worth it.
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by Jaymaq(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
60 million Euros is a good offer for a player deemed as surplus to requirements, No?
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by Rajosh(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingLennon:
£75mil or no deal. This same Inter that gave us tough time with the Perisic deal.
Don't mind them. They don't know that what goes around comes around.
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by jamesfadairo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
logon599:
Though if I was Solskjaer I'll do a swap deal. Lukaku for Mauro Icardi

Get your beautiful professional architectural designs at very low costs. Call or chat 0806121921 for more of my job samples. Thanks
May God bless u o.they said manutd board and Ole dont like him
Re: Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku by beresponsible(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
There should be a law say you no get money, you cannot announce your interest. All these mumu clubs like Arsenal with no money go dey make scandals and disturb player minds. Mumu Real is also disturbing Pogba meanwhile begging for discount. Hold ya money before you announce ya mami.
You no get £90m don't call Lukaku number.
You no get £150m no come near Pogba.
See we pay Crystal Palace £55 for Bissaka we no beg for jara and now we want pay £90m for Maguire with no abeg. That's a club. Clear road. Up Man U

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Jay Jay Okocha's Cute Son, Ajay Okocha Who Is A Carbon Copy Of His Father / Truexgold Is Giving Out Free $1500.00 Pob Credits – Strictly 4 Punters On Nl. / WWW.SOLOSCORE.COM | LIVESCORE & FIXTURES WITH GOAL ALERT....you'll Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.