Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions (3388 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Pendant That Costs More Than $100k (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by GistmoreNG: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2019
The controversial rapper sure knows how to get his fans talking as he shows off his new Pistol Pendant.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/naira-marley-shows-off-his-new-pistol-pendant

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by GistmoreNG: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2019

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by eezeribe(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Attention seeker...
It seems he really enjoyed his EFCC ordeal...
He should let his music do the talking...
I expected him to have released a hit song after his release...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by DonBenny77(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Hediot
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2019
This guy Sabi overdo things

First he talk about yahoo sotay efcc bust am
Fame shoot up
Now he dey show gun upandan
He dey expect make SARS come carry am so that fame go triple abi?
E go shock am

Na Fulani Herdsmen go come say hello this time.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by nicolartsdesign: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2019
the chain no fine sef
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Joshmodest(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2019
eezeribe:
Attention seeker...
It seems he really enjoyed his EFCC ordeal...
He should let his music do the talking...
I expected him to have released a hit song after his release...
What are the features of your hit song ? cos in my own view ,Naira marley has released two.hits songs since he left prison .....
Aside the fact he promotes fraud in his songs, of all the street hop singers in Nigeria , this guy is dope , listen to one of his songs titled " Japa" or "why " , if you understand what he's saying you'll know he is making some sense !!
But all this gangsta he is forming , efcc will pick him again and he'll be close to tears in court , Naira marley na Omo butty, nothing street about him , except he smokes weed !!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Adonko(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2019
But why is the guy always attracting criminality to himself. Las las Na jail go end am if he nu take time.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by exstreve: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2019
In maybe 20years to come, the south west will begin to Adore his music, calling him names like 'legend' just the way they did with fela...
Trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2019
Joshmodest:

What are the features of your hit song ? cos in my own view ,Naira marley has released two.hits songs since he left prison .....
Aside the fact he promotes fraud in his songs, of all the street hop singers in Nigeria , this guy is dope , listen to one of his songs titled " Japa" or "why " , if you understand what he's saying you'll know he is making some sense !!
But all this gangsta he is forming , efcc will pick him again and he'll be close to tears in court , Naira marley na Omo butty, nothing street about him , except he smokes weed !!!

Why? The song he was rapping off beat or am I mistaken?
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2019
EFCC and the authorities had better beware of this.

I hope this is not a style of telling us the new atrocity he wants to initiate in our society... robbery!

From Yahoo allegations and implications to soapy dance to robbery undecided

Anyways, I talk my own. In the Imes Empire, we are locking our gates and we do not want to see his face angry He should go rob other Nigerians angry
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2019
Lol efcc efcc. Personally I don’t like the guy’s music but all I see are people hating.

I don’t think anyone here understands showbiz. Showbiz is not about being humble and staying low, you have to be out there, you have to trend or else you will just fade away from people’s minds.

He bought some ice, so what? Other artists that wear houses on their necks nko?

He bleeped up with his loose talk that got him in trouble with efcc but asides that, he killing showbiz and he’s still going to blow scatter.

If you think I’m lying, how did his soapy song get it’s millions of legal downloads and streams? Someone is definitely listening to it
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Tino007(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2019
Monkey no fine but I'm mama lyk am
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Rilley(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Foolish boy
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by Deckline(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2019
SOAPY!
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2019
YAHOO NO PAY AGAIN, NOW HE WAN DO ROBBERY?
THUNDER GO SOON FIRE AM
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions by emmancipated(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
yeye boy and his yeye fans undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh / Billionaire, ‘e-money’ Flaunts Wife, Says We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty(photos) / Adaeze Yobo Shares Private Chat With Husband On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.