Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ond Vs Other Diploma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ond Vs Other Diploma (1137 Views)

Petroleum Engineering Vs Other Engineering / What Is The Difference Between OND And ND? / 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ond Vs Other Diploma by Deegeorge(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2019
Please I need a God fearing answer ..during the jamb direct entry registration I wasn't able to get my jamb regularization number and I put in for "other diploma "...instead in putting for OND which I ordinarily have in mind to use but couldn't because I don't have the jamb reg no.. fast forward to today I still haven't gotten my jamb reg no... tried all my efforts still not working out...
My question is with this OTHER DIPLOMA that I used is it advisable I use it for my direct entry because I chose funaab and fuoye... and it is alleged that without the jamb reg no... I wouldn't be admitted because no school admit candidate that uses OTHER DIPLOMA. who can shed light on this please?
Re: Ond Vs Other Diploma by slyayok: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2019
It does not matter. I used OTHER DIPLOMA too during my registration; it didn't not affect me- I was admitted.
Re: Ond Vs Other Diploma by Toluabigr8(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2019
don't let them deceive you, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR ADMISSION...if you doubt me call the jamb customer care they will tell you better
Re: Ond Vs Other Diploma by kaysy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
If OTHER DIP was as bad as people make it to look, it wouldn't have been an option in the registration process. It is meant for people who has Diploma but were not offered admission through UTME. People are avoiding it cos of the fear that has been created around it where as it doesn't have any negative effect, do u know why? Because at the end of your registration whether u used OND or OTHER DIP, you will still be issued a new JAMB reg number, which is what you will start using henceforth, your previous jamb reg number is no longer required.

Note that using OND or OTHER DIP does not guarantee admission, so dnt think cos u used OTHER DIP that's why u were not offered admission, hundreds of others who used OND were also not offered admission.
Re: Ond Vs Other Diploma by ArturW90: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is a difficult question. Too many opinions on that. But you may try to title page maker on Tooly and you probably will get some thought on that. Imagine, how could you write your diploma without title page maker and other helpful things? A very hard question I have to say...
Re: Ond Vs Other Diploma by Deegeorge(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2019
thanks for the response I do appreciate
Re: Ond Vs Other Diploma by VictorUSA(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2021
Have u been admitted now?

(1) (Reply)

Learn English, Arabic And Hausa For Free / Studying Abroad Made Easy With UFITFLY / Police Arrest Alleged Mastermind Of Afaka Students Kidnap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.