Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference (503 Views)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / What Timi Dakolo Children - Hallel, Alexander & Zoe Don't Like About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by CGMedia: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo said his wife, Busola told him about being raped by pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo in 2018, Igbere TV reports.

He said his wife had tried talking to him about it several times but would end up crying.

She eventually told him about the rape incident, which according to Dakolo, prompted his social media posts about pastor Fatoyinbo and his atrocities in church.

According to him, he has never met Fatoyinbo or received any gifts from him, neither is he a member of his church.

He said the fight is not about him or against the church but to encourage everyone who has been molested to share their stories.

Igbere TV reports that Busola Dakolo had accused Biodun Fatoyinbo, founder and senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), of rape.

“She’s always told me I have something to tell you but she will burst into tears and I will tell her baby take your time,” Timi Dakolo said during a press conference monitored by Igbere TV, on Sunday.

“She told me last year and if you can remember it was last year I posted that this place you call church is supposed to be a safe place.”

Meanwhile, Igbere TV had reported that the police on Saturday, served an invitation to singer Dakolo and wife over alleged falsehood.

They are expected to appear before police operatives in Abuja for interrogation over their allegations against the clergyman.

http://igberetvnews.com/834612/coza-timi-dakolo-reveals-when-his-wife-told-him-about-the-rape-experience/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by Criticaltemp: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2019
This coza issues should make us hear word na.. I don tire faaaaa

1 Share

Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by Bella55555(f): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2019
So
Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by Oche211(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by Jasen1(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Just like someone said before in one thread

Dakolos don't have a good evidence hence they're looking for someone that can come out with her own story but none is coming out

Mhen at times things don't really go the way we planned it

Seems Timi is regretting now

1 Like

Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by adewest1999(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
why the wife dey keep mute...... make she defend herself na
Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by oluwadabira111(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2019
We are tired of this rape issue,they should go and see the appropriate authority or shut the fvck upsad
Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by aolawale025: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Mr Dakolo should talk less.......my two cents
Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by ERockson: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2019
tongue
Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by ERockson: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
Dakolo and wife should go and tell police all this stories. I think Fatoyinbo is well prepared than your foolish ashh because you have foolishly made the pastor to be more smarter in this mess. I put it u you Dakolo that you are either not small enough or foolish
Re: COZA: What Timi Dakolo Said About His Wife, Busola, In A Press Conference by Funmmyastic: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2019
No pro,waiting for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Former Singer Soul E BABA Caught Scamming People Online As A Fake Pastor / Watch Video Nelson’s Huge Eggplant Rises In Front Of Esther / Nigerians Spotted Fighting And Struggling For Amala At A Party In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.