Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Oh No Death Why? A Female Student Of AAUA Just Reported Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oh No Death Why? A Female Student Of AAUA Just Reported Dead (829 Views)

One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh No Death Why? A Female Student Of AAUA Just Reported Dead by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2019
A 400 level Students of Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba Akoko Ondo state just reported dead.

According to our reporter the deceased who was Dolapo by name she's a 400 level student from department of Political Science Education.

It was said she had a little pain on her stomach and she was rush down to hospital earlier this morning but unfortunately she could not make it, the mystique surrounding her death is..

Click below to see What led to her death
https://bitlylink.com/REcu0

Re: Oh No Death Why? A Female Student Of AAUA Just Reported Dead by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Oh my God!!! May her soul rest in peace and May God comfort the family she left behind... Read my SIGnature.

Promotion attracts Adversity. If you don't want adversity, don't seek promotion. Our God who never sleep nor slumber will watch over us this week...
Good Morning FAM.
Re: Oh No Death Why? A Female Student Of AAUA Just Reported Dead by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2019
cry cry 400 level ? Ha! May we never weep on any of our children and loved ones

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Meet 10-year-old Benue IDP A Virgin – Suspected Rapist / / Final Year Student Allegedly Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kogi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.