Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday (17864 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by Chelsea82: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2019
So cute....Omoni Oboli and hubby, Nnamdi dancing as he celebrated his birthday yesterday July 21st.

The Nollywood Actress hubby celebrated his birthday yesterday, they both were seen dancing gbe body when Omoni husband left, she started twerking.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/omoni-oboli-and-hubby-nnamdi-dances-gbe.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by Waakanda: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Enjoy yourselves smiley
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by KingLennon(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
If to say Economy favour us, we for don marry since grin. My body dey do me somehow when I see pics like this grin

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by mixta140: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Weldone ..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by bro4u: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
But this woman is beautiful ooo...

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by DeeTweenie(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are full of life.. Happy couple, Happy birthday Sir
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by blesskewe(f): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
After 4 children
Aunty still day slay

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
See the dancing step. Old school couples
Missionary stylish man. Woman you can call me for satisfaction on bed
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by LANDLORD72: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Take a proper look at this couple.

Jay-Z once cheat on Beyonce & she knew about it as it was leaked to the media afterwards returned to the public to informed the world when she was asked about her next line of action, she replied & said, JAY, Is My Husband, I Never Married him because he will not cheat I do know he will & I will never cheat on him in retaliation, Jay Remain my Husband forever.

Now, Beyonce is worth over $600Million in cash, $800millions asset which include Companies all over Europe, schooled in Harvard One of best if not the best & most expensive university in the world Awesomely famous & supper rich yet she said "NO" she can't divorce her husband who is now also a billionaire due to their understanding and cooperation.

Yet you, yes I mean you, take a proper look at yourself, your worth & value as a woman u get jealous to the point you threatened divorce of your husband because he cheated on you or probably kill him. Are you alright?..love is more than been together it's about sticking together in good and bad times even when distance seperate u both with different obstacles of pain and joy happiness and sorrow and all that belong to life...wish you all to learn from this little advice....! Happy birthday

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by WenysAD(f): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
They've had their own ups and down and still stayed together. How many of us are willing to stay in our own ups and downs?

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by Funmmyastic: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
The husband look young and vibrant.Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by Monaco2(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
The man no go quick age, e no get those line wey Dey dey under eye n face. He has a straight face which is very good
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by stankezzy: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
to tell u that twerking is bad , she allowed her husband to go out before she started it , why didn't she start it in his face
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by YoungAncient1: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wow! She is at home today? Girl is always on the road as if she is a decendant of Cain.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by osemoses69: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
LANDLORD72:

Jay-Z once cheat on Beyonce & she knew about it as it was leaked to the media afterwards returned to the public to informed the world when she was asked about her next line of action, she replied & said, JAY, Is My Husband, I Never Married him because he will not cheat I do know he will & I will never cheat on him in retaliation, Jay Remain my Husband forever.
Hh
Now, Beyonce is worth over $600Million in cash, $800millions asset which include Companies all over Europe, schooled in Harvard One of best if not the best & most expensive university in the world Awesomely famous & supper rich yet she said "NO" she can't divorce her husband who is now also a billionaire due to their understanding and cooperation.

Yet you, yes I mean you, take a proper look at yourself, your worth & value as a woman u get jealous to the point you threatened divorce of your husband because he cheated on you or probably kill him. Are you alright?..love is more than been together it's about sticking together in good and bad times even when distance seperate u both with different obstacles of pain and joy happiness and sorrow and all that belong to life...wish you all to learn from this little advice....! Happy birthday
hhh are you ok

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by Pavore9: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
LANDLORD72:

What if a woman cheats on her husband, what do you tell him?

9 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by MarianaTrench: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
blesskewe:
After 4 children
Aunty still day slay

I think she had 3 not 4

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
To bang this woman just dey hungry me kiss
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by dangotesmummy: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
LANDLORD72:

Mr man shut up... Beyonce did not get rich because she didn't divorce her husband as you are stylishly implying and jay didn't become a billionaire because Beyonce was still with him.before she married jay she already had it at the back of her mind jay will cheat and which brings me to remember a statement one of the wives of wags that said which rapper don't cheat?

Beyonce remained with him because what was between them was more of business transaction /partnership than love.she didn't let her emotions get in the way because she knew MONEY AND HER KIDS WERE AT STAKE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by DBossNG(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by Forreellinc: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by blesskewe(f): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
MarianaTrench:

I think she had 3 not 4

She's the real slay Queen
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by SoNature(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Omoni Oboli used to be a goodness!

Her beauty was unparalleled in the movie industry.

She disappeared for a long time and reappeared.

When she reappeared, she now has an average look.

Even her husband is finer than her today.

Nnamdi is a very handsome man.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by LANDLORD72: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pavore9:

What if a woman cheats on her husband, what do you tell him?
What did the bible say concerning such woman?
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday by Pavore9: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
LANDLORD72:

What did the bible say concerning such woman?

Do let me know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy / Northern Actors Uncomfortable Acting In The South — Ali Nuhu / I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.