Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” (21786 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by freemi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hintona:
And Nigerians will rush to vote him

If he couldn't manage his business career how will he manage Nigeria
bt if he cudnt manage hs biznes then hw did he bcme rich?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by mynaijadj(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
And so what is he has political ambitions? If he is not helping same people will say he is stingy. Provided Jesus is being proclaimed, who cares if it is to stir up trouble says Apostle Paul.

Philippians 1:15-18
15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by femi4: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
doctorkush:
you dey yang opata. Next time sha, always let your cleavage be visible on your dp. cheesy
Asewo
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by oluwasegun007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
See broda wey mumu..
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
It's always good to help people with serious medical conditions, we should encourage more Nigerians to help, irrespective of motives...Seun ain't right on this one.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by femi4: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hintona:

Coming from someone that couldn't manage romantic relationships

I have had boyfriends but I realized they are just unnecessary stress not needed at this stage in my life
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Josephemma2(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Den what is ur problematic issue,nkita
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by stagger: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Foolish boy. How many people did he and his womanizing father help to this extent?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by follock007(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
It's too public. You are right...
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Beedude(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
mainman7:
Though he has right to contest, but our search has been on for Nigeria's young Macron, and we discovered Seyi to be a rare good Person. So shocked when Seyi was evicted for not using the once-in-a-lifetime Veto Power to destroy another by saving himself during the week. Wow!!! Seyi has proved to be a rare considerate and selfless human being. Let's not be senseless, tribalism has not get us anywhere. We need genuinely good leaders in this Country. I prefer and shall vote young visionary Seyi Awolowo as Preaident instead Buhari any day. He's guaranteed to make a far better President than the kunu guzzler that is turning original Nigerians to 2nd class Citizens of Nigeria.
Like if you Agree, share if not.
What's this one saying? It's better u face ur Bbnaija and enjoy. So Seyi Awolowo now has the ability to rule naija cos of his bbn experience. Is like ur head is paining u
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by BanevsJoker(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hintona:

Did Buhari manage his 150 cows?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by InvertedHammer: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
/
Few years down the line, Tinubu's son will start claiming that he is an astute businessman and his generation will worship him oblivious that his father was once a governor in Lagos State.

Who is Michael Otedola? He is a former governor of Lagos State and Femi Otedola is his son. grin grin grin So much for an astute businessman.

/
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by foolbuster: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
you that is talking hw many have u help leave him let nurse.is it ur nursin

He does not mean that what otedola did should not be commended. Seun kuti is rather creating awareness for people like you to use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by OATOBI: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
okay
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by blowjohn(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
TheAngry1:
If he helps someone, problem.
If he doesn't help, problems.

How do you please Nigerian

By helping and not helping at the same time.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Alejobs: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by pavoda: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
It’s an inalienable right he has to aspire to any office, so why is that an issue
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by lekanation(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:
It is normal at least his father was once a governor.Regardless of his motive,he had wipe away someone tears through his gesture.
governor of where
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Shikena(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerians! What a people! sad
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Shikena(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
lekanation:
governor of where
Lagos State.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by McDoe(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerians with fish brains will now be singing his praises to high heavens.

One thing I understood about Nigerians is that if you steal the billions and lavish some thousands in the guise of philanthropy, you become a messiah of some sort.

No wonder we are still in deep slumber. Yeyenatu

Otedola stole billions of our oil money in the name of subsidy. He lavished the money to shut the mouth of the judiciary. He now globe-trots and feel big. And in our psaltry state, he is Nigeria's billionaire of repute
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Tomide007: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hintona:

how? Since you're expert in managing business career more than otedola.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by owila4luv(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hintona:

what business did your buhari managed before Nigerians made him President?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Gforce2019: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hintona:

You again? Tell me how many of our past president has managed their businesses successful , and you blindly voted for them.
If politicians just give you 2k , nah so you go follow dem like flies wey dey follow shit.

Omo Eran!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Maax23: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
oluwasegun007:
See broda wey mumu..
broda wey no get sense
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by lekanation(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shikena:
Lagos State.
Fela anikulapo kuti was a governor
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Hintona(f): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2019
femi4:

I have had boyfriends but I realized they are just unnecessary stress not needed at this stage in my life
Kill me alreadygrin
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by Hintona(f): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2019
femi4:

yeah coz am not interested simple.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” by femi4: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Hintona:

yeah coz am not interested simple.
Yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk / Check Out The Wedding Invitation Card Of Mother Of 3, Ibinabo Fiberesima / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.