Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

This Is Why The RICH Like Jeff Bezos Pays Zero Dollars On Tax:trump Not Happy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why The RICH Like Jeff Bezos Pays Zero Dollars On Tax:trump Not Happy (359 Views)

Make Decisions Like Jeff Bezos And Become A Billionaire / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Much Money Billionaires And Celebrities Like Jeff Bezos And Kylie Jenner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why The RICH Like Jeff Bezos Pays Zero Dollars On Tax:trump Not Happy by WordpressPhysco: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Do you know the answer to this question? I guess no. Maybe you can blame your teacher for not teaching you. But no.

We all know that the Education system is corrupt. So, it will be a nice act not to blame our Teachers. Teachers really have zero power in our Education system!!!

The only power everyone s opened top is Investing in yourself. I mean, it is the best investment you could ever make. And the returns on yourself are endless.

So Why is a Man like Jeff Bezos not taxed?

Amazon is one of the world’s most valuable companies, valued at nearly $800 billion, and the e-commerce giant pulled in $232.9 billion in global revenue in 2018.

And yet, Amazon’s federal tax bill this year: $0. For the second year in a row.
In fact, Amazon is actually getting a federal tax refund of $129 million this year, due in part to a combination of tax credits and deductions.

This is despite the fact that Amazon nearly doubled its taxable income in 2018 to $11.2 billion, from $5.6 billion a year earlier.

#1. You can’t tax the rich because the rich don’t have jobs!” That’s fact!

#2. "The rich don't have jobs; they have assets."

#3. They learned a long time ago how to financially stable using the little methods that counts.

A factual reason #1. Amazon’s nonexistent federal tax bill is the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that Congress enacted in 2017 in the US, which lowered the statutory corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent.

A factual reason #2. [/b]Amazon has created so many opportunities and brought Commerce to the doorsteps of every American.

[b]A Fallacious reason #3
. We pay amazon to ship our products. Amazon takes that money and pays the post office. Amazon keeps some of that money as profit and pays the post office less. We pay the post office the difference in taxes. So amazon is causing us to pay more taxes.

President Trump Gets Mad About It
I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!

Now do you know that if you don't want to be poor, you must take the money from the rich?

How? 100% inheritance tax!!! Let’s leave it there for now.

How Is Your Finances And How Far Have You Gone?

This is the way out. The ONLY way to make money I think (as an entrepreneur) is following the steps below.

#1. Keep your price competitive and reasonable (low margin, high turnover)

#2. Start by marketing and selling something that people want (product or service that solves a problem/fulfills a need).

#3. Continue building up and expanding your market/audience (start local, go global).

In all these, Positive thoughts helps a lot, so, make it your companion.

Want to be Financially Free? See the little methods that count.

Re: This Is Why The RICH Like Jeff Bezos Pays Zero Dollars On Tax:trump Not Happy by Aidejay(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Educative
Quite unbelievable
I need more
Re: This Is Why The RICH Like Jeff Bezos Pays Zero Dollars On Tax:trump Not Happy by tck2000(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Aidejay:
Educative
Quite unbelievable
I need more
True,just Unbelievable.But does our rich men pay taxes?...I mean the Dangote,Adenuga,Innoson etc.
Re: This Is Why The RICH Like Jeff Bezos Pays Zero Dollars On Tax:trump Not Happy by Aidejay(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
tck2000:
True,just Unbelievable.But does our rich men pay taxes?...I mean the Dangote,Adenuga,Innoson etc.
I don't think so. That is if u mean income tax or some kind of personal tax based on their net worth
It's more like we pay the tax on their behalf so when you buy a dangote product the added tax is what is remmitted to government and so on
I'm not an expert but I know just enough not to be ignorant so please don't let my submission prevent you from finding out more on this subject.
Re: This Is Why The RICH Like Jeff Bezos Pays Zero Dollars On Tax:trump Not Happy by tck2000(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aidejay:
I don't think so. That is if u mean income tax or some kind of personal tax based on their net worth
It's more like we pay the tax on their behalf so when you buy a dangote product the added tax is what is remmitted to government and so on
I'm not an expert but I know just enough not to be ignorant so please don't let my submission prevent you from finding out more on this subject.
Great

(1) (Reply)

What Is Paxful Clone Script? / Philip Morris Opens First IQOS Flagship In Africa (photos) / Abandoned Diesel Generator For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.