Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Setting Up A Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up A Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service (1657 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location / Info On Starting A Laundry Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2007
I am interested in setting up a laundry/dry cleaning service. does anyone have an idea of how i can go about this and how much it will cost.
Re: Setting Up A Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service by toyinajani(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2007
hi,  setting up  the business is all about your passion and how seriouly determined you are.I want you to know that it is a good fortune business hat would soon launch you to cool money. If you are serious you can get in touch with me. I am already in the business and i have been doing the consultancy services for others who have gone into it and those that are planning to venture in to it.You must have some money with which you procure the necessary tools and adverts to start with.
call on  me on 08033461576,08029074398 or mail me toyinajani2001@yahoo.com,royakleen@yahoo.com better still visit our site: www.royalkleen..com
I am ready to give you all the lectures and details on how you can start and in less than 3months if you are serious and diligent in it, you will be smiling to banks.I will also support you with all the marketing strategies and tips for those months.  It is well!

(1) (Reply)

Approximate Costs For Renting Shops In Lagos / Where Can I Apply For A National I.D / Building Construction Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.