Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Mini importation business made easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini importation business made easy (251 Views)

What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? / Bread, Cake, Chin Chin, Doughnut, Burger, Business Made Easy / Unbelievably Cheap Data Plan For You(business Made Easy Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini importation business made easy by NGushers: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2019
Greetings my people!
My name is Kings and I am into full time mini importation business. This business looks hard and difficult to understand or to follow, but the truth is that if you get the knowledge well, you will make good money. I am not trying to beat my drum or showcase level of pride, rather, be a source of motivation to those that has tried and failed or still struggling with discouragement.

I learnt this business 3 years ago and till date, it is still paying. I make good money any time my goods arrives. You can imagine how much you will make if your goods arrives every 14 days and you supply the goods to marketers who are standby waiting for your call. If you still have interest in this business or you really want to start up this business, I wouldn't ask you to buy any book from me or sell any information to you, but trust me, you will deliberately appreciate me in sums after seeing how rich you will become after this post.

Let's start!
Mini importation business is generally the act of buying goods directly from manufacturers or online stores whose prices in far more lesser than its price in the market.
The question now is ; since I'm in Nigeria, how can I get this goods delivered to me with its total price lesser than the original market price? It is 100% possible.
Most times you see some goods such as wrist watches, chains etc with a fixed price of N500 in the market and when you go online, you realize the price is N100. You will be like arh! How come?

You may stand and say" if I can get this watch delivered to me with total cost of N200, I can sell mine for N350 and I'll end up attracting more customers to myself instead of the man that sells same goods for N500."

How can I achieve this?
You need to know a core basic in this business. First step should be your market survey! Yes. You need to look into the market to know how much a particular product costs and which product is readily sort for. When you get this knowledge, then you move on to step two which is the choice of an online store. I use Alibaba more often because of their credibility and secured delivery. After this step, you need to search for that product you identified in step one and its similarities. Here, you will see different products of same designs and quality and different stores and manufacturers.
Identify the ones with high quality rating and cheap costs, then add them to the cart noting the change in price against he country chosen. Don't be too quick in ordering for it, because you may completely get stuck if you do. Note these facts before you proceed:

1. After your order, you will decide which medium you want the goods to be delivered. We have EXPRESS and CARGO! If you choose express, the goods will deliver in less than 7days and the price of shipping is very high. Sometimes higher than product. If you choose cargo, the goods arrives in 14-21 days time and the shipping fee is less. Now the mathematics there is this; if your plan is to buy this goods N100 and your expenses on each is N100 and you plan to sell N400 to capture customers from the man that sells N500, YOU MUST CHECK THE WEIGHT PER KG OF ONE PIECE OF THE PRODUCT, GET THE PRICE PER KG AND MULTIPLY IT BY THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS YOU ARE ABOUT TO ORDER. EXAMPLE: I want to order 20 pieces of smiley bags for N100 each, 1 pcs weighs 1kg and price for 1kg is N1, this will make the total kg of the whole goods to be 20kg and its price will be N20. This means that it will cost you N20 to ship 20pcs of smiley bags to your location. In order words, the cost of getting 20 pcs of the bag will be N120.

2. Now you can proceed in ordering for the goods. This goods will arrive Lagos boarder on the said delivery time ( for CARGO Only). And if you are in Lagos, you just have to walk to the boarder and claim your goods. Note that, the store may include a token of about $1-2 for taking it to the supplier who will send it to Lagos. When you get to the boarder, you pay for the shipping fee you calculated above and you take your goods. If you are not in Lagos, you will now send any agent there to help you carry the goods and send them to you ( warebill footed by you). You will then see that the total cost spent on the goods won't affect the price you want to sell it and you will make good money.

I think I will post this one for now! My fingers are aching already. But I'm sure someone has gotten an idea of what the business looks like and how to go about it. But should in case you still don't understand, you can chat, text or call me anytime for questions or you can join my new whatsapp group so that you can get more details.

Below are some pictures of the goods I received lately...

Re: Mini importation business made easy by NGushers: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Updates!

From the messages I got so far, I want to let us know that you can also trade with other online stores, not only Alibaba.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Mega Boss With Just 5k / To Make Yahoo Mail Login Faster Follow Some Steps 1-877-749-5444 / Enjoy Light Plus Charge Laptop With This Solar Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.