Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m (13917 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women On Ibadan/Ijebu Ode Road (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by HeWrites(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Gunmen have kidnapped three women who were traveling from Lagos to Yenagoa, Bayelsa State capital, Igbere TV reports.

A lady identified as Princess Grace, resident in Bayelsa, was quoted saying the women were kidnapped at noon on Sunday in Okada area of Edo State.

She named the victims as her sisters-in-law, Okuboere and Seifefa, and their friend from Abia State, Amara.

“They are from Sagbama LGA in Bayelsa State while their friend is from Arochukwu in Abia State,” she said.

Grace added that two children aged 4 and 12 who were in the vehicle were left in a bush.

She said the suspected kidnappers have made a demand for N30 million as ransom, adding that the police in Edo had been contacted.

“The criminal herdsmen were said to have shot at them from the front and while they were trying to reverse, attacked them from behind,” she said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/835346/oh-no-gunmen-kidnap-three-women-in-edo-demand-n30m/

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by tungamaje: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
The same pattern. Shoot at the front. Reverse and be shot at the back. The Afenifere's leader's daughter's killing pattern on the same road comes to mind

32 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
kiss

Olumba Olumba come and help us....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Tyno12(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Leemao grin na kidnapping dey reign now. 10 Milla each for one woman
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by IMASTEX: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
What is going on in this country

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by AllenSpencer: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fulani herdsmen?

Cos all of a sudden, every crime in Nigeria is perpetrated by them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by obadesanre: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
I fear this country so much now. Where did we get it wrong ? This is what politics has reduced us to

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Debaiz: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
All gunmen are now herdsmen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari is foooly ready to divide the country. Its time to to birth a more civilised southern country

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by AtoningBlood(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
What's happening in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Enemyofpeace: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Their pussies will never be the same again

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
30 milla shocked....... This ppl no get obi nwanne oooo.....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Adeheb20(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pls buy your data from me
All network at cheaper price
Pls help my small business
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by vedaxcool(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are now gunmen what of their tribe? Or is it only Fulani people that their tribe is ascribed to their crimes? Useless journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by vedaxcool(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Fulani herdsmen?

Is Evans Fulani? Rubbish talk from ipobu as always.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by luckihy: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
These kidnappers are Nigerians. They are your neighbors, sisters, brothers, uncle , relatives, parents, sons and daughters. Expose them.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Perkins2018: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Next level.

They voted Buhari. Let them enjoy their next level.

Cc: Imhotep, oilPUSSY, pinkPUSSY.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Temptee101(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is no longer a country
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by fanysteve: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Are the citizens of Edo worth 30 million?im just asking oooo
HeWrites:
Gunmen have kidnapped three women who were traveling from Lagos to Yenagoa, Bayelsa State capital, Igbere TV reports.

A lady identified as Princess Grace, resident in Bayelsa, was quoted saying the women were kidnapped at noon on Sunday in Okada area of Edo State.

She named the victims as her sisters-in-law, Okuboere and Seifefa, and their friend from Abia State, Amara.

“They are from Sagbama LGA in Bayelsa State while their friend is from Arochukwu in Abia State,” she said.

Grace added that two children aged 4 and 12 who were in the vehicle were left in a bush.

She said the suspected kidnappers have made a demand for N30 million as ransom, adding that the police in Edo had been contacted.

“The criminal herdsmen were said to have shot at them from the front and while they were trying to reverse, attacked them from behind,” she said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/835346/oh-no-gunmen-kidnap-three-women-in-edo-demand-n30m/

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by bionixs: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Fulani herdsmen?

before nko! Na you dey commit am?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yesterday was Turkish citizens in Kwara..

Today is Edo

Nigeria is under siege

Buhari is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Fulani herdsmen?

The way you defend terrorists on this forum is disturbing...

I have been going through your posts..
You need to be on a leash

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by worldclass68(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
hi guys....I'm so fearful right away,
had this dream last week about this genocide in this country particularly the South, from house to house killings everywhere, and they were fulanis.

if not taken care of thoroughly and Immediately ...it will come to pass.
99% of my dreams always come to pass
if not taken care of.
pls let pray for God's intention and start taking steps now while there is time to do so
my prayers can only change individual revelation not nation's...

i swear in the name of almighty God.. that's what I saw.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't let them fool you. Southern kidnappers trail their victims, and kidnap them usually in their domains. The victims are usually rich folks,and the patterns usually depicts an insider job... ie a close friend or family member involved. Southern criminals rob buses, not kidnap it's passengers.

Kidnapping of both the rich and the poor started off in kaduna, and we know the people behind it. These victims here were kidnapped in the same pattern, very far away from their domains, by people who don't know or care about their financial backgrounds.

THESE JIHADISTS ARE RAISING FUNDS FAST AND RUTHLESSLY, FOR A CAUSE THAT MANY OF US KNOW, BUT WILL PREFER TO DENY.

Let's just hope these women haven't been killed already due to the fact that they aren't Muslims.

Don't let them deflect the crime from the perpetrators.... THE FULANI JIHADISTS.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
worldclass68:
hi guys....I'm so fearful right away,
had this dream last week about this genocide in this country particularly the South, from house to house killings everywhere.

if not taken care of thoroughly and Immediately ...it will come to pass.
99% of my dreams always come to pass
if not taken care of.
pls let pray for God's intention and start taking steps now while there is time to do so
my prayers can only change individual revelation not nation's...

i swear in the name of almighty God.. that's what I saw.

When buhari won in 2015... Many people dreamt of a civil war erupting in Nigeria... There was even a thread about that. People telling their dreams. Though I think the thread has been hidden now. So u no be the first.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by CSNg: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mr. HeWrites...

You post a story of suspected herdsmen and then put the photo of Niger-Delta militants!

Sensational journalism...if you are scared of "Mi-Yet-Tea-Allah" with style, don't do the story!

Bravery and courage is the backbone of true journalism!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m by worldclass68(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=ikennaf1 post=80526551]

When buhari won in 2015... Many people dreamt of a civil war erupting in Nigeria... There was even a thread about that. People telling their dreams. Though I think the thread has been hidden now. So u no be the first. [/quote

I don't wish for it to happen myself bro...and I pray it doesn't happen.
however, I just have to say it out to clear my conscience.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Hit-And-Run Driver Crushes Schoolgirl To Death In Ogun / Gunmen Kill Pastor In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.