Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

IELTS Lectures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS Lectures (227 Views)

Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos / FREE ICAN Video Lectures / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IELTS Lectures by Graduateacher(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Hi, do you wish to migrate to UK, Ireland, US or Canada through study visa? then you need to score good points in TOEFL or IELTS exams. If you're looking for a good IELTS tutor, you shouldn't look further than this post.

I will guide you through your study and I assure you success in your IELTS exams.

Lectures are from 4, 3, and 2 weeks before your exam and will be carried out through correspondence unless you recide around Badagry Lagos.

Drop your emails if you're interested, I will contact you. Good luck
Re: IELTS Lectures by iSpread(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2019
is it free?
Re: IELTS Lectures by Graduateacher(f): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2019
iSpread:
is it free?

How can it be free? but it's not much and according to your budget. The list price is for the one of two weeks. The most important thing you should be thinking of is how you will successfully pass the exam.
Re: IELTS Lectures by Graduateacher(f): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
During the test, you’ll be assessed on the following elements:

Listening

Reading

Writing

Speaking

Make sure you’re familiar with how the IELTS test works and
find out more about the IELTS test formats before the day of your exam, this is very important.

To score high points, I advice you not to do it without practicing ahead of the exam.

(1) (Reply)

TEACHERS,PARENTS,CAREER Persons:accent Reduction,diction,phonics&public Speaking / Get Your Trade Test Certificate / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post-utme Screening Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.