Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) (45398 Views)

President Buhari Visits UN Secretary (Photos) / Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
angry

I will design your website...kindly check my signature
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by EternalBeing: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by glosplendid(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Remimadrid:
Mehn this Kanu to get sense abeg, imagine scamming millions of people at once. The Igbo's are industrous I agree, but as for sense them no get (this is to those who still believe Kanu, not those who has seen through his deception).
what makes them to be industrious if not for having much sense..... ogbeni na you no come get sense las las

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by YolobaMuslim: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
judgementyard:
Am an ibo man but I still don't believe this guy!
True, we Yoloba Muslims also hate him with passion.
Fulanis are our master.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by badman007(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
I blame Buhari..

Stupid president that would say he doesnt care much about the igbos.
Nigerian youths are lazy.
My people are senseless, my people are useless, my people are indisciplined.
I never hear that one before oh.

Na ANIMAL talk be that..

Plus Elrufai and his foolish entitled children too.
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Remimadrid:
Mehn this Kanu to get sense abeg, imagine scamming millions of people at once. The Igbo's are industrous I agree, but as for sense them no get (this is to those who still believe Kanu, not those who has seen through his deception).
After Yoruba Is done writing letter what next
T?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Rekhina(f): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
A well known nairalander ,

Ladies forever ©

Metaphysical immhotep afamed lzaa do you know this millionaire lady ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by kingzizzy: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
judgementyard:
Am an ibo man but I still don't believe this guy! And will never accept him for a leader.

You are not supposed to believe him or take him as your leader. What you are supposed to believe in is freedom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Abuharib:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has announced the appointment of a new press secretary for his office, Amaka Ekwo, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that until her new appointment, Ekwo was the secretary of IPOB.

Mr Kanu, who has been on exile since the military raided his home in September 2017, announced the appointment on Monday via Twitter.

“It’s my pleasure to introduce Ms. Amaka Ekwo, the press secretary to my office. She is the contact in relation to press matters. I trust she will continue to do a brilliant job.

“May Chukwu Okike Abiama bestow her with the grace to continue her relentless work for Biafra, Isee,” he said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/835410/just-in-nnamdi-kanu-announces-new-press-secretary-photos/

Nnamdi Kanu amaka.
IPOB amaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Rekhina(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
he don sack Emma powerless

Emma is general secretary ,Amaka my friend is press secretary

1 Like

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Harlem2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
tigerclaws:
while fulani herdsmen vigilantee are already taking over the most wise sensible yerobas
this is the problem of yerobas
they keep chasing what's not after them

While your people are protesting in akwa-ibom
Or did you ignore the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
lipsrsealed sad see strong face like reheated akpu.She go get yamz leggo,

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Okuda(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Remimadrid:

you dolts dont get the point yet. its not about nnamdi kanu. its the struggle for self actualization and we would continue to follow the message until we get to the promise land!

1 Like

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by PartnerusIsBack: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
citadels:
me too
Me too. I am proudly Igbo but have nothing to do with a criminal masquerading as leader.

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Remimadrid:
they believe God for there redemption,they admire the man for standing out and making the necessary moves and voicing there opinion.even if there freedom doesn't come, they'll respect the fact he interceded for them just like odumegwu ojukwu did. I respect kanu alot.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by jibrilELsudan: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Her kukunase will be very nice and moist. I will like to fvck her restructuring style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by zeromeridian: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80517126:
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
Fulanis have taken over your fathers land. they are now policing you in your land and you are here gloating over a leader who is sacrificing his life to free his people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by kingzizzy: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
festacman:
From overall Secretary of IPOB worldwide to personal Press Secretary of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Is this one progress?

This is about freedom fighting and not career advancement

1 Like

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biafrans are mumu. This man is making a lot of money on your head. Using biafra name to make millions everyday. If you like die 4 him

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by jrusky(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
This guy again I kept asking my fellow people that still following this guy a question and no answer till today.

Pls so far so all those million we learnt he was given by foreign countries for his IPOOH struggle pls whose account that money goes and has any of his IPOOH followers or any single igbo person receive or get any help or assitance or NGO of igbo origin for the igbo underprivileged or widows get any assistant from all he has be collecting

This guy is smart now I heard he is being valued to worth millions of dollars and to his followers he is a good leader fighting for them isn't

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by jeroncomputers(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Been awhile our brother trended online grin
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by ccudoye(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is labeled leader of terrorist group ONLY in Nigeria (FAILED) nation but enthusiastically welcomed in other nations.

Haters of freedom, its time your bury your face in shame and pray that God will give your sense for simple understanding.

Curse and argue with your keyboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
judgementyard:
Am an ibo man but I still don't believe this guy!
do not believe in him, believe in his course. your type is the reason indirect rule didn't work in the bight of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by BENARI: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Remimadrid:

You tell me who was scammed; The people who listened when NK was predicting what is now befalling you and your people in your own land or the people who took hid and rejected your man who has now taken you and your people to the next level.

You should be hiding your heads in shame; all you who have now seen what the young was talking about but still too foolish and arrogant to accept that you goofed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Cesky: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
smiley

Ohamadike 1 of Igbo Land. I was initially against this man but now i have no reason to do same because most of what he predicted is gradually coming to pass[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Focusman1: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Remimadrid:
Have you not heard that with all the sense Yoruba people has that Fulani herdsmen are their new vigilant agents? To a point of mounting a road block. Hide your face sense koo scamming nii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kittex7:
Biafrans are mumu. This man is making a lot of money on your head. Using biafra name to make millions everyday. If you like die 4 him

Deeply concerned afonja minister of Igbo affairs,we haff hear, thank you..

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
And may she continue to suc my glate reader plick so that all these Fulani Miyetti Allah Al Majili Yoloba women don't suc it in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama we play ise ise oseeeeeeee! shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo) / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.