Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer (39231 Views)

Man Hawks Dog In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / Photos: Femi Otedola Doing The ‘shaku Shaku’ Dance At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by chingymingy: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2019
itspzpics:
wink gbese soke

So you'll do what..?
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by bennynaza(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Ever wondered what weird shit the man who first discovered milk was doing to that cow
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by Amuluonyenaego: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2019
cinoedhunter:
sad na wa o.... every person now trying their luck cheesy
Try yours too
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by pyro62(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2019
Simplep:
After dancing,go home.No scholarship or help for you o,stop wasting your energy,save it for tomorrow's hawking

See your head grin grin
E go do you like film o
Another success loading
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by greggng: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2019
It is her set time. Just watch how a good Samaritan will change her life from now on...
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by Delaw00(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Choiii the news wey i dey see for fp today e get as e b:>
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by deebrain(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Sometimes I just wonder.

Must every thing now be on social media?

She is doing her hustle. Let her be if you can't help her condition- imagine how she had to run to catch up with you.

Very soon, we would start posting pictures and videos of people hanging washed dresses in the sun to dry.
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by lastempero: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Wicked people,see how they are stressing the young lady.
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by mamajj17(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2019
Our Muslim Brothers no go like this embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by General0847: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2019
infogenius:
Let her keep dancing, Some men will liken her dance to seduction and it is only a matter of small-time
before she gets pregnant.

You have a mental disorder, seek mental health care services asap.
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2019
They should call Zalatan Ibile abi na Naira Marley to employ her as a Video vixen.
That's their new strategy, very soon, we shall see cucumber hawker doing doggy style.

Muric was fighting Falz over Shaku Shaku with hijab, let us hear from him first if he will support or castigate her.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by infogenius(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
General0847:

U are obviously not normal for making dis comment, after all its dummies that are mentally derailed like u i referred to in my post.
It's just unfortunate we have mental degenerates like u and ur clan in dis country and obviously generations following u are mental degenerates.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
General0847:

He is talking sense! With time now, she will be offered N200 to come and dance for them at one corner. From there, she will be raped or harassed.
You heard "Gbese soke" abi? (Raise your leg), for what?
Success wanted to be in school, Ayomide was praising God, this one can only be a Video vixen, and you know the remaining.
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
GenFunction:
HER state govt shud take her off the street pls

What's the duty of her parents?
Why can't her parents hawk for her to be off the street.
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by elkharpone: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Drabeey:
Nonsense and its ingredients. Why do you have to make the young girl run after your vehicle.

Drabeey was Here
guess you've never driven a car before
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by NemzySeries(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
no mind dem, na so dem full Jabi Lake mall 1st entrance 4 Abuja....
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by raphy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nothing to write home about

But that cele to ijesha link bridge I saw robbers counting money in broad day light while I was jogging.

And smoking there weed or what is it called.

Almost all the under bridge is robbers hide out.

And some policeman will stand on. The road very early collectibg money from danfo drivers.

Isn't this something to taik about than this useless thing .
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by planetx: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Child abuse
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
She's using that to attract customers.
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by wakes: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Smart
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by tunary(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Simplep:
After dancing,go home.No scholarship or help for you o,stop wasting your energy,save it for tomorrow's hawking
LOL
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by GenFunction: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What's the duty of her parents?
Why can't her parents hawk for her to be off the street.
....if her parents cud,she for no dey streeet dey dance shaku shaku,na schl she for go
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
GenFunction:
....if her parents cud,she for no dey streeet dey dance shaku shaku,na schl she for go

Why give birth to children you can't take care of? I know of someone who has 7 children, they are all housemaids while the parents do nothing but collect salaries.

My question is why is the mother not the groundnuts seller?

Education is almost free or free in some places, who bought the clothes she is putting on? Or is she in rags?
They want free education, free feeding etc. Na government Bleep im mama?
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by GenFunction: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why give birth to children you can't take care of? I know of someone who has 7 children, they are all housemaids while the parents do nothing but collect salaries.

My question is why is the mother not the groundnuts seller?

Education is almost free or free in some places, who bought the clothes she is putting on? Or is she in rags?
They want free education, free feeding etc. Na government Bleep im mama?
....bros dont worry some pple are suffering,u are quite fortunate because u have so u bliv everyother person shud have...but jus Thank God for ursef ma nigga
Re: Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer by General0847: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
infogenius:

U are obviously not normal for making dis comment, after all its dummies that are mentally derailed like u i referred to in my post.
It's just unfortunate we have mental degenerates like u and ur clan in dis country and obviously generations following u are mental degenerates.

Poverty has finished your brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full / A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.