Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose (54184 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by yeyeosoronga: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
anonymous1759:

Some people are Naturally Chubby those once are exempted. I'm talking about girls who can easily control their fat but decides to be lazy. When it comes to Exercise you know we're very lazy.

You can hardly see a white girl that's slim or not too fat with a big Tummy but in Nigeria most girls who are not even fat you'll see them with big belly it's irritating.

Pls, let's hear word.
The average oyibo lady looks older than their Nigerian counterparts despite the stress in Nigeria.
Despite that, they use all sorts of body fillers, botox etc to make them look like fish. They borrow huge amounts of money for surgeries to improve their appearance. I can bet it that Fabregas's wife has obviously had multiple surgeries including tummy tucks, boob job etc.
Of course with money, the wives of many young rich men in Nigeria are looking after themselves. Sade Okoya for example is mother to 4 children oldest being 20 years. She can compete with any regular 20year old nigerian girl. Her skin is top notch, her tummy is flat and taut and she is simply gorgeous and also 40 years old. Compare her to Fabregas wife as women of rich husbands and you will see she beats the oyibo woman hands down.

P.S: I've attached pictures of Sade's very grown up children. She is 40years old too btw. Imbsure her children are older than Fabregas's.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by naijajobx: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by olioxx(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ruski (Russian) babes rocks men. Their beauty no be here. . Slavic and Brazilian girls are damn BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by ejemamaka: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by anonymous1759(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Pls, let's hear word.
The average oyibo lady looks older than their Nigerian counterparts despite the stress in Nigeria.
Despite that, they use all sorts of body fillers, botox etc to make them look like fish. They borrow huge amounts of money for surgeries to improve their appearance. I can bet it that Fabregas's wife has obviously had multiple surgeries including tummy tucks, boob job etc.
Of course with money, the wives of many young rich men in Nigeria are looking after themselves. Sade Okoya for example is mother to 4 children oldest being 20 years. She can compete with any regular 20year old nigerian girl. Her skin is top notch, her tummy is flat and taut and she is simply gorgeous and also 40 years old. Compare her to Fabregas wife as women of rich husbands and you will see she beats the oyibo woman hands down.

P.S: I've attached pictures of Sade's very grown up children. She is 40years old too btw. Imbsure her children are older than Fabregas's.

I'm not arguing with you again my Niggas can Relate. cool
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by Isnow: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
my guyyyyyyyyyh
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by raphy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Some mumu just log in to look at his armpit lwkmd

I.no mention anybody sha.when his white girl.is enjoying the armpit smell you are here hating on him.

I sorry for you .
Make you no go find girl way like your armpit smell and marry her stay here de crucified someone
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by nonny1212: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Britishcoins:
Ordinary shaving stick of #50 Mikel could not afford to shave that his bushy armpit.
And that white Akwuna was busy smelling it...
SMH
shut up dude.. hairs on a man turns girls on. That's why he's a man dude. U wan mk e b like bottle like a female. Damn NO! He is a man bro!!!
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by Otogovic(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Someone should gift him BIC
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by Curry30: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
anonymous1759:

.. I'm coming to join you Mikel as for me Nothing Join me and Niaja girls again grin grin grin grin grin grin I done tire for their Mentality. Look at Fabregas wife after 5 kids and over 40yrs of Age.

Correct man ja re. Naija girls too full of demselves. You go ask for dia number dem go ask you what do u want my number for? As in I wan use am play bet9ja? NONSENSE.

They'll never keep fit, never work out. Just chop and chop and fat anyhow and hop from D to D.

White girls are just so lovely!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose by exporttraining: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage / Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.