Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Have Not Touched My 25million Naira Prize From Bbnaija2017-efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Touched My 25million Naira Prize From Bbnaija2017-efe (311 Views)

Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / After All The Talks, Babafryo Finally Touched My Boobs - Cossy Ojiakor (photo) / Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Touched My 25million Naira Prize From Bbnaija2017-efe by Dechymmytv(f): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2019
The 2017 bbnaija winner in an interview with wazobia fm brags that he still have the 25million naira he got from bbnaija2017...
That he has not spent a dime from the prize....
He also said he doesn't give out money to people, and debunks the claim that he is broke.

It should be recalled that the same efe said in November of 2018 that he was broke and had only 75k from the 25million naira prize he got.....
So far we do not know what business he is into.....
Watch the video below.
Re: I Have Not Touched My 25million Naira Prize From Bbnaija2017-efe by Dechymmytv(f): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: I Have Not Touched My 25million Naira Prize From Bbnaija2017-efe by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2019
U have not touched a dime from the 25milli means u are fantastically dumb... Meaning u haven't invested already n I think wat u should be bragging with n abt is the proceeds of ur investment of the 25 milli n not telling us u haven't spent a dime.... Are we supposed to clap for u for bn stupid or wat... Anyway how is it even my business if u are planning to be withdrawing the cash later n using it for toilet paper....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 African Facts About The Lion King: “the Gift” Album / Good Loving Crooner, P-beatz Ready For Busy Year. / Davido Sets New Record With ‘blow My Mind’ Video, Hits 2m Views In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.