Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police (747 Views)

First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by GistMore1: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
The police says it is not aware of any petition Busola Dakolo, wife of Timi Dakolo, filed in any of its command's against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Recall that on Saturday, Timi raised an alarm on social media after he spotted gun wielding men inside a bus in front of his house. It was later discovered that the men were a team of police officers from Abuja who had come to deliver a letter to him and his wife to come forward for questionning as there is a case of criminal conspiracy, falsehood and threat to life filed against them.

Timi at a press conference he held in Lagos yesterday, said Busola on June 27th, filed a petition against Fatoyinbo within the Lagos state police command, a day before her explosive interview was released. He wondered why the police had not acted on her petition or invited Biodun Fatoyinbo for questioning but were quick to act on the clergyman's petition and invited them for questioning.

In a fresh interview with The Nation, a police officer at the force headquarters in Abuja who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the force is unaware of any petition from Mrs Dakolo.

According to the source, the first petition received is that from Fatoyinbo and that they acted immediately the petition was received.

“We are not aware that she wrote any letter. If she tells us that the matter was already reported at Alagbon, we will confirm it and take up the matter from there but as it stands now, we are not aware of that.

“We are also not aware that the case is in court. We treated the first petition that came to us and what we did was just to invite; and the invitation is optional. If she likes, she can refuse to honour it or not and according to our men who were on ground yesterday, she said she will honour the invitation on Wednesday.

“We gave a date and she said the date was not convenient and she chose another date. If it is by force, will she give date?” he said

Giving reasons why the letter was issued, he said: “We wrote because there was complaint and anybody who complains, constitutionally, we have the right to invite. It is left for the invited person to come or not.

“I don’t see the reason for making so much noise about this at all. I am not saying the matter at hand is not serious but I feel there are other important issues that need our attention as a nation. It is merely an invitation; it is not as if our operatives killed anybody.

On why they decided to go with a bus to deliver a letter, he said: “The operatives were from Abuja. We do not expect them to go on foot. Going with the bus does not mean anything.”

The source however disclosed that Mrs Dakolo has agreed to honor the invitatoion on Wednesday July 24th.

See more here; https://gistmore.com/we-are-not-aware-of-busolas-petition-police

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by GistMore1: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
cool
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Guilty conscience they say fear no accusations. If d dakolos are still hoping on media sympathy at the level this case is going then I think they need psychological evaluation asap. U cannot be responsible for this level of defamation n still be backsliding on pursuing and making ur case. Infact they should be happy the case have gone to the IGP's table. Buh instead they run to the media to accuse the police of bias. Wether it's NPF Lagos or Abuja, I don't see any difference or anything wrong Abt where the invitation is coming from as is totally unnecessary making bias claim in dat regard. Why making fuss abt it since the pastors complaint is also establishing the existence of ur allegation if the police in Lagos are claiming not bn aware of ur complaint or inviting oga coza. This u should have seen as opportunity to plead ur case since it seems the Lagos branch are the ones already showing bias... I hope oga coza gets wat he deserves if proven guilty or the u the dakolos should also face the consequences of defamation...
We have had enof of the silly social media jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by LearnITsmash(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Timi and his wife are both foolish for lying just to get cheap fame, I hope his wife goes to jail for defamation of character undecided
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Last last this couple go end for prison.
When then come out,
Maybe the husband go sing one of his boring song.
Them day jealous niara marley.
The should not worry they will soon archive their goal.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by simonlee(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Timi is such an idiot!

they're busy ranting on social media looking for cheap public sympathy because they know their case wouldn't hold water in court. the moment they held that press conference,that was when i knew they were just out to get publicity and wreck the fatoyinbo.
i hope that busola goes to jail.

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by kiyosaki1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Seasonal film. Timi and wife should be ready to pay compesation through their nose to Biodun. You don't defamed someone just because you are wrong by them . Lesson for all to learn .
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by ishabablessing: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pls I need help on hw to edit or change my name here,,, biko help a sister
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shout to those wey dey stir be dakolos on. Timi is a fool, who derives his orgasm from Instagram likes.

Before you come at me, not a fan of biodun, coza or any Pentecostal church but I won't join hands to bring someone down for no reason because I don't like him or my friends don't. That's similar to witchcraft.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by hisroyalrealnes(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
And the he goat was busy holding press conference undecided....I seriously hope the pastor would sue them and take whatever that is left from the money he made from The Voice Nigeria....Nonsense!
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by Iamgrey5(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Was this press release by the Nigerian police?
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Busola's Petition - Police by 9jahotblog: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Video of police at Timi Dakolo's House in the last weekend. Is this how to serve an invitation from police? Credit : maiyegun diary politico
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2p5USFi128

(1) (Reply)

Viewers Officially Crown #bbnaija Housemate, Elozonam, The Dance Lord. Watch The / Annie Idibia Shares Her Secret To Staying Young / Donald Trump, Justin Bieber And Kanye West To Be God's Wrecking Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.