Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

[MUSIC] Frank Edwards – Wetin I Gain - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [MUSIC] Frank Edwards – Wetin I Gain (219 Views)

Frank Edwards "Miye Ruwe" (download Mp3 + VIDEO) / Frank Edwards: Frankincense Album ( Download Full Album ) / Frank Edwards – God Of Miracle (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Frank Edwards – Wetin I Gain by Barewa: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerian gospel minister and Rocktown Records owner, Frank Edwards has released his highly anticipated single called “Wetin I Gain” adding it to his singles cabinet.
Consequently, on the new melodious worship song and medium though which Frank Edwards returns all glory to the Most High for his good work upon his life and endeavours.

Couple of days ago, Frank Edwards celebrated 17 years of GOD’s divine healing from asthma. This serves as his fourth release for the year and a follow-up to the visual for his previously heard song ‘Chioma‘.

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://omoesa.com/frank-edwards-wetin-i-gain/

(1) (Reply)

Simi - "Brown Skin Girl" Cover / Delerock Sokutuwowo / [music] Picazo Rhap-pray For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.