Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How Do I Pass The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Pass The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)? (259 Views)

ASUU Calls On NASS To Pass The Bill To Amend NUC Act / As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pass The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)? by IsaiahKalu(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
How can one successfully pass the International English Language Testing System with a low budget to hire a tutor and with limited time?
I am quite unhappy at the moment as this is hindering my relocation plan.

Please help a brother.
Re: How Do I Pass The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)? by Campuslink: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
IsaiahKalu:

How can one successfully pass the International English Language Testing System with a low budget to hire a tutor and with limited time?
I am quite unhappy at the moment as this is hindering my relocation plan.

Please help a brother.

If you work in Victoria Island or nearby environ, you can just check in to our office to receive highly effective training. We are flexible enough to accommodate your specifications. We promise we would help you hit your target score if you do so.
Our office address is 206, Muri Okunola str, Victoria Island, Lagos. For more information, please visit www.mcfedututors.com or whatsapp 08132765285.

(1) (Reply)

Use Days To Calculate How Long U Have Been On Earth Not Years / One Key To Expanding Prosperity In Your Life Forever / Aefunai Produces First Postgraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.