Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Man Gunned Down After Breaking Windscreens Of Cars Parked In Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gunned Down After Breaking Windscreens Of Cars Parked In Police Station (844 Views)

Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Gunned Down After Breaking Windscreens Of Cars Parked In Police Station by damiloladuke: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
A man was reportedly gunned down earlier today at the Sango Police Station after breaking the windscreens of the cars packed within the premises of the station.

According to reports, the man was wrongfully arrested by police officers because he had tattoos on his body. He was then taken to the station.

He however want on rampage after managing to escape from inside the police station.

He reportedly returned with an axe and starting smashing the windscreens of the vehicles parked within the station.

He was eventually gunned down by the officers on duty.

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/man-gunned-down-after-breaking-windscreens-of-cars-parked-in-sango-police-station/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Gunned Down After Breaking Windscreens Of Cars Parked In Police Station by SenorFax(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
This one sef,

The sane level of youths these days is gradually decreasing.
Them release you, and you came back with axe, does he think Nigerian police are that nice? Person wey no carry weapon sef them dey shoot am.

Bushmeat

1 Like

Re: Man Gunned Down After Breaking Windscreens Of Cars Parked In Police Station by Olalan(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if he was high on drugs cause his action defies sane reasoning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta Prison Inmate Runs Crime Ring Like Pablo Escobar In Southwest Nigeria / How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman / It’s Illegal! Local Governments Do Not Have Right To Fine Or Tax Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.