Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN (29043 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by edgecution(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aunty Kem Kem your evidence oo cheesy. . Na u talk say make Busola Dakolo bring evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by nnokwa042(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Religion6:

Educate us on the kind of problems she cursed or keep your peace to yourself. I believe her more than any journalist in Nigeria.
i blame buhari for all this angrybuhari show your WAEC he go hire 20 SAN now kemi show us your cnn employent letter she dey talk of apology and mumu like you dey support her ,you and buhari be mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by policysamuel(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
paparazzi1987:
This woman again!!! She kuku don block me on Instagram grin grin

Same o,she even sent a DM
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
once olunoyo was mildly entertaining, but now she has attained her final form - queen troll biatch
take her seriously at the peril of your gray matter

3 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by streetfabulous: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Well, wisdom demands that we choose our response carefully and sometimes there is nothing wrong if we choose not to comment on a matter especially after considering who we are responding to. That you have not seen any evidence doesn't mean it is false. You can ask politely without insult.

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by abels(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
yes bcause you are a COZA member..continue
Religion6:

Educate us on the kind of problems she cursed or keep your peace to yourself. I believe her more than any journalist in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by lonelydora: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
SenorFax:
Aunty Kemi,

Which one again na?

You cause trouble for here and left, only for you to be pulling another problem there.

Life of a journalist.

I believe Kemi more than any journalist in Nigeria.
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by femi4: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Religion6:

Believe? Now your suffering continues

2 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by quickly: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Look at the nonsense wey she even type. is that english or ibadan grammar.

Quoting ppl who know send such as April ryan and Christine amanpour.

April ryan wey b another idiot like her

2 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Ruggedniggaone: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Clearlly:
My people, please help a starving brother. I've been pleading for help for a few days now. I'm a student currently in my 2nd year and I have no money to feed myself or transport to school. My dad is retired and mom is late. The weight of fending for myself is too much for me that's why I decided to sort for help from well meaning Nigerians to come to my aid. No matter how little, it will go a very long way to solve a problem or two for me. Please I don't want to drop out of school, I want to see myself to the end, that's why I resorted to this means. Thanks and may God bless us all

Fidelity Bank.
stop disgracing your family unandown go and get a job bricklaying labourer is there for you alaye
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by jnoz23(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
I will personally buy sniper for this woman

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by raphy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shiite are fighting in abuja.
Many things are happening in the country and you bring this one to us again.

So you expect us to begin to use stew to.eat our pop corn while watching this movie..

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by etrange: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
She had earlier said she worked with CNN for 20yrs. This last write up does not fully support that claim. She must have had an engagement of some sort with the company butstating she worked with them for 20yrs was far reaching.

It's fine.

4 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Not surprised, Kemi has seen some change from COZA agent who has been going about recruiting journalists to write articles against the Dakolos. Simple request, she started rambling. Proof that u worked with CNN.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Threebear(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80521985:

Kemi has some very good and solid points here.
We stand with Kemi on this particular case.........only on this one tho! wink
Which points exactly ?
She claimed she worked for CNN for twenty years and Stephanie asked her to provide any evidence of her affiliation with CNN with the exception of a few rambling interviews. grin
And aunty Kemi is trying to get her fired , someone who asks her fans for two thousand naira donations grin

You people enable this crook of a quack journalist .

3 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
kiyosaki1:
So where are the people condemning Kemi . The lady Stephanie needs to be caution, she did not behave in a professional manner .

She said she worked in CNN for 20 years in 5 different capacities and she was asked to provide proofs and all she can do is to start all these tales by moonlight?

She should either provide proof by listing the various capacities she claimed to have worked on for 20 years and not all these ramblings of "I was this when u where that".

She should embarrass the lady with proofs and then blast her as much as she want's but she hasn't done that yet but she keeps deflating

3 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
kiyosaki1:
So where are the people condemning Kemi . The lady Stephanie needs to be caution, she did not behave in a professional manner .

When you celebrated the new year 2019, did you imagine you'd be standing up for a deranged, vindictive and lying 'journalist' by midyear?

You need to be cautioned. Your stand is a shameful waste of the money used to educate you.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Alejobs: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by HBB1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Clearlly:
My people, please help a starving brother. I've been pleading for help for a few days now. I'm a student currently in my 2nd year and I have no money to feed myself or transport to school. My dad is retired and mom is late. The weight of fending for myself is too much for me that's why I decided to sort for help from well meaning Nigerians to come to my aid. No matter how little, it will go a very long way to solve a problem or two for me. Please I don't want to drop out of school, I want to see myself to the end, that's why I resorted to this means. Thanks and may God bless us all

Fidelity Bank.

Why don't you look for a job?
Many people do that you know
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by princejenks(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
working with and working for are not the same thing, the olunloyo lady may be right about working with CNN if she contributed content wise to its programs over the years but that doesn't necessarily make her a CNN staff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by tiger28: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
The WAY this broke idiot is carrying the Dakolo matter all over the place makes me believe that this shameless "beggar" has been PAID by COZA no doubt. Someone that was asking for money just a month ago MOVED into a new office around the time the dakolo news broke. This lady can do ANYTHING for money and publicity...... She has done it to her OWN father!

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by princejenks(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Clearlly:

Fidelity Bank.
what you need is a side hustle but meanwhile consider being active in your campus fellowship and other activities that will connect you with opportunities,this approach is demeaning, you can do better with ur talents and exposure pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Frankyboy1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How is that very solid and good?.

Isn't that the age old blackmail black people use to win argument against the younger generations?

It is the last resort and illogical on most occasions.

Does this change the fact that she has no employment history with CNN as alleged by the lady in question?.

Work can be in different capacity, and not basically paid employment! Get enlightened
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Religion6: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
SenorFax:

I actually believed her too more than any journalist, the problem there is more of figure of speech.
Thanks for the correction, auto spelling in action.
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by kernel001: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Religion6:

If you can believe this woman, you will definitely believe Lai Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Jaymaq(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Only because she asked you to simply prove your history with the news network? Aunty take it easy please cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Bluntemperor: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aunty Kemi is an investigative Journalist live it like her.She has told you the genesis of her wealth of experience, you can dispute it at your own risk as Facts speak for itself.
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by koolaid87: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
You are a good girl Kemi. I will send something to your account- Fatoyinbo
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by UnitedFront: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Stephanie don buy wahala market!

She, obviously, does not know that Hanty kemi, the psychotic, narcissistic attention-seeker will latch on any thing, even a feeble tree branch just to trend.

Stephanie, na u go leave this mad woman alone las las because you would get no evidence except gibberish ramblings all over the place.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament / Uche Jombo And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On A Plane Together / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.