Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night (39217 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
SenorFax:
Well, since na only pepper spray.

Some people that haven't committed any crime since they were born will say make dem set am on fire. Heartless azzholes.

Awon eeyan Barbecue.
There is a difference between stealing and robbery...petty thieves don't kill people.
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by YoungLionken(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sirnuel:
The way we take out our frustration on petty thieves eeeh, an outsider would think Nigeria is filled with saints

If only this frustration can be channeled to our politicians who brought it upon us in the first place.

This is what I was saying in a previous similar post when some idiots quoted me saying rubbish...
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by lolybaby(f): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
you are very correct jare
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by ejemamaka: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by consultancy: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
ghana style of thieving don reach naija
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by Crystalhonah: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=soberdrunk post=80518838]This is another example of the "Nigerian Wickedness" I keep talking about, you caught a 'burglar' (unarmed and no threat to your life) you have tortured him and you still go ahead to spray chemical in his eyes risking his eyesight and life just because he came to steal a few replaceable things from you........i pray you witness the pain of losing something as soon as possible by God's grace angry[/quote.
Are you okay bro? I don't think so......you're actually talking out of ignorance that something much more valuable has not been stolen from you......
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by Alejobs: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by aguiyi2: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is another example of the "Nigerian Wickedness" I keep talking about, you caught a 'burglar' (unarmed and no threat to your life) you have tortured him and you still go ahead to spray chemical in his eyes risking his eyesight and life just because he came to steal a few replaceable things from you...... angry
Seems you are an active thief or a retired one?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by holywind(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
hmmm the way some people dey justify thieves eeh, e dey mek me dey wonder o, do you know that this is how they start? do you know that this boy can kill tomorrow if he have access to gun just to steal
soberdrunk:
This is another example of the "Nigerian Wickedness" I keep talking about, you caught a 'burglar' (unarmed and no threat to your life) you have tortured him and you still go ahead to spray chemical in his eyes risking his eyesight and life just because he came to steal a few replaceable things from you...... angry
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by FManager(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Breakingfamous:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-thief-who-steals-at-night-caught.html?m=1

Certain Nigerians are barbarians, this is very much illegal, and they must be punished by the law. If they blind the person son now undecided

Stupid set of savages
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by FManager(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
aguiyi2:
Seems you are an active thief or a retired one?

Will you shut up kid, and go and read your books. Cause you seem not to be an adult, how does a factual statement turn one into a criminal. So you dey abroad and you got bulged and fortunately you caught the thief that still doesn't give you the right to blind someone because he stole from you. There should be order, but People like you seem to love chaos.

You can't use two wrongs to make it right.
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
soberdrunk:

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by MMempire(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2019
JIDECAC:
CRIME DOES NOT PAY grin
Check your ad pic again and change that @gmail.con to @gmail.com.
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by JIDECAC: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2019
MMempire:

Check your ad pic again and change that @gmail.con to @gmail.com.
thanks boss
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by guew12: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
shocked shocked Chai, mugu
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by bankulizer: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
They came window shopping. grin
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by Interoma(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good for him[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night by elonmuskbaby: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
soberdrunk:
so you too are a thief

All these thief apologist,hand go soon touch you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.