Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary – PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary – PHOTOS (333 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Unknown Gunmen In South-East (Video) / Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary – PHOTOS by Goodwills: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has announced the appointment of a new press secretary for his office, Amaka Ekwo,.

Mr Kanu, who has been on exile since the military raided his home in September 2017, announced the appointment on Monday via Twitter.

“It’s my pleasure to introduce Ms. Amaka Ekwo, the press secretary to my office. She is the contact in relation to press matters. I trust she will continue to do a brilliant job.

“May Chukwu Okike Abiama bestow her with the grace to continue her relentless work for Biafra, Isee,” he said.

SEE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-appoints-new-press-secretary-photos/
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary – PHOTOS by losky83: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Goodwills:
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has announced the appointment of a new press secretary for his office, Amaka Ekwo,.

Mr Kanu, who has been on exile since the military raided his home in September 2017, announced the appointment on Monday via Twitter.

“It’s my pleasure to introduce Ms. Amaka Ekwo, the press secretary to my office. She is the contact in relation to press matters. I trust she will continue to do a brilliant job.

“May Chukwu Okike Abiama bestow her with the grace to continue her relentless work for Biafra, Isee,” he said.

SEE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-appoints-new-press-secretary-photos/
this man should be in an asylum. The man that started the struggle for Biafra,The great ikemba himself,chief ojukwu,made peace before he died and said Nigeria should remain united.he was given the full honour as a Nigerian soldier and his casket was covered with the Nigerian flag.you can get the video of his funeral from youtube. We should not allow a retarded fool to confuse us.check the population of men and women supporting kanu,you would notice that they are mostly secondary school dropouts or they managed to get waec.I am educated and will not allow myself to be fooled by one who retarded fool who today can say" Mohammed was brother to Jesus",and tomorrow could say" Obama and trump are from nnewi".
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary – PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Adaibeku,are u not Amaka Ekwo?
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary – PHOTOS by Adaibeku(f): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Adaibeku,are u not Amaka Ekwo?

hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Forms Their Own Vigilante Group To Protect Their Cows. / Army Arrests 10 Bandits, Recovers Firearms In Benue, Nasarawa / EFCC Arrests Banker For N35m Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.