Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles (1255 Views)

Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Nigerian Man In Sweden Exposes Ex-singer Soul E Baba For Being A Fake Pastor - V / Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles by moderatorr: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
A facebook user has published a recorded video of him exposing the former popular Nigerian gospel musician.
He accused the musician of doing fake prophesies to scam people.

The short video is particularly funny in the way things unfolded, please watch till end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEn1wluo1fs
Re: Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles by moderatorr: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
ftc
Re: Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles by eyeview: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wait! Did anyone ever take that boy serious as a pastor? A boy that has not even given his life to Christ yet is claiming pastor.
I remember when the boy got married to that his sugar mummy, he came on air in a radio interview and told the world that he is married and not ashamed of her, he went on on how Rev Chris Okotie and his parents were firmly behind their marriage. He even passed insults to any one that was doubting their marriage.
Not long later, the marriage crashed and they went their separate ways, he came on radio again to claim that they were not married, that it was a rumour spread by enemies.
That's when I knew that this kid is a scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles by moderatorr: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
eyeview:
Wait! Did anyone ever take that boy serious as a pastor? A boy that has not even given his life to Christ yet is claiming pastor.
I remember when the boy got married to that his sugar mummy, he came on air in a radio interview and told the world that he is married and not ashamed of her, he went on on how Rev Chris Okotie and his parents were firmly behind their marriage. He even passed insults to any one that was doubting their marriage.
Not long later, the marriage crashed and they went their separate ways, he came on radio again to claim that they were not married, that it was a rumour spread by enemies.
That's when I knew that this kid is a scammer.
haha

(1) (Reply)

[HOT!] “no Nigerian Life Was Lost In South Africa Xenophobic Attack”—geoffrey On / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) / Nollywood Actors Celebrate Nkechi Blessing On Her 31st Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.