Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k (58934 Views)

Most Affordable IPhones in the market from ShopNig / MOST AFFORDABLE SAMSUNG PHONES PRICES FROM SHOPNIG MALL / Used And New Phones, Laptops, Cameras And Accessories From Shopnig Tech Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
afemgbosey:
y

Pls keep your customers info from preying eyes. I can see the buyer's name and phone number, easy target for scammers.

Thanks for the candid observation... Post has been deleted and the staff in charge will be cautioned in the morning. Thanks once again
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thread updated people!!!
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 12:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Update reaching me is that we will be doing a give away on this thread, iPhone 6 UK used up for grab for free....stay glued for details

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by iLegendd(m): 1:29am On Oct 23, 2019
aiyeboy:

OH boss it can't go for that price.. It's 4s not 4 and this are UK used phones sir

ríbbit: i want the iPhone 4 for second phone.
but I only have 10k

ríbbit: bros na 10k be my budget

4s is 15k on jumia

aiyeboy:

Best is 15k Sir

In 2011, I was using an iPhone 4s, the latest at the time. I enjoyed it for years and watched the evolution of iPhone, but didn't want to be a fanatic.

The battery was great — but I misused it and it got drained. I purchased a new battery, fake. Second one, fake. Third one, fake, fourth one, fake. Fifth one, fake.

I got tired and dumped the phone with all my important files inside and switched to Android. None of these newly bought iPhone batteries ever lasted for 72 hours.

Today, I sent someone in Lagos 15k to purchase an iPhone 4s and send it over to Rivers since I'm currently out of Lagos for now.

I want to test you to see your speed. I'll transfer you 15k to send me an iPhone 4s.

Note: I'm buying this phone not because I need an iPhone, but because I want a STRONG BATTERY. When it arrives, I'll power it to know it's working, then pull out the board and replace it with my old 4s engine to help me retrieve my files.

So, if the battery of the 4s you're selling is guaranteed to serve, I'll make payment today and have it delivered to me today.

Let me see who will be faster — either you or the Lagos man.

Also, after getting all my data, I may resell it to you at a cheaper rate, if you wish to buy.

Are you ready for business?
Also, how much is the shipping?
Please, no cut my head o with high shipping charges. I borrowed this money I'm spending from my grandfather before he died more than 16 years ago.
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2019
iLegendd:

In 2011, I was using an iPhone 4s, the latest at the time. I enjoyed it for years and watched the evolution of iPhone, but didn't want to be a fanatic.

The battery was great — but I misused it and it got drained. I purchased a new battery, fake. Second one, fake. Third one, fake, fourth one, fake. Fifth one, fake.

I got tired and dumped the phone with all my important files inside and switched to Android. None of these newly bought iPhone batteries ever lasted for 72 hours.

Today, I sent someone in Lagos 15k to purchase an iPhone 4s and send it over to Rivers since I'm currently out of Lagos for now.

I want to test you to see your speed. I'll transfer you 15k to send me an iPhone 4s.

Note: I'm buying this phone not because I need an iPhone, but because I want a STRONG BATTERY. When it arrives, I'll power it to know it's working, then pull out the board and replace it with my old 4s engine to help me retrieve my files.

So, if the battery of the 4s you're selling is guaranteed to serve, I'll make payment today and have it delivered to me today.

Let me see who will be faster — either you or the Lagos man.

Also, after getting all my data, I may resell it to you at a cheaper rate, if you wish to buy.

Are you ready for business?
Also, how much is the shipping?
Please, no cut my head o with high shipping charges. I borrowed this money I'm spending from my grandfather before he died more than 16 years ago.

I'd would have loved to take up the challenge but we stopped selling the iPhone 4s...we no longer sell it.

For battery guarantees you can't get...presently you cannot possibly get an iphone 4s with a good batteries those phones are way long gone...when apple themselves don't sell the refurbished anymore
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Stanchem029: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
aiyeboy:
Update reaching me is that we will be doing a give away on this thread, iPhone 6 UK used up for grab for free....stay glued for details

Am here
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Favbolu(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
aiyeboy:

Am in
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by doffman: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2019
aiyeboy:

Am ready
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Do you have Google pixel 1 if there is how much is it?
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
spendoon:
Do you have Google pixel 1 if there is how much is it?
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY

In the last couple of months we started our sales campaign on nairaland,had several ads on many pages of NL and without doubt you guys have been very sweet in patronage..
We have sold over 300 phones to people from nairaland hence we are doing a giveaway of a UK used Iphone 6 16gb.

Without much talk...here are the terms.
1. Tell us why you feel you Deserve the phone.
2. Tag friends to like your comment.
3. Comment with highest likes at exactly 4pm 2nd of November wins.

Note :
Participants must be duly registered on nairaland before participating.

Winner should either visit our store at Bodija in ibadan to redeem prize or pay for delivery to his or her location.

Thanks for your continued patronage.

Link to our phone prices https://www.nairaland.com/5315764/uk-used-iphones-samsung-resellers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Favbolu(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
I would love to WIn the Iphone6 .Reason been that my current phone is bad because the screen has drop ink on it . Also I have never use an iPhone before, an iPhone was my dream ever since ..well good luck to the winner & God bless shopnig..........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Stanchem029: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
I deserve this iPhone 6 because I enjoyed my iPhone 3 those days, I believe its time for me to upgrade to a higher operating system. I must commend the management of this firm, since I started following this page, no complaints whatsoever from the people that have patronized you, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by GoshenNLA(m): 2:05am On Oct 29, 2019
i have never used an iphone b4 and it has always been on my mind, just make my dream come true by making me win this or just sell 64gb for me for 30k, iphone 6

1 Like

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 29, 2019
aiyeboy:
The 35k is new or London used I don fall for this phone
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2019
spendoon:

The 35k is new or London used I don fall for this phone
Used like new UK used with pack
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2019
aiyeboy:

Used like new UK used with pack
sorry bro but i don't understand or do u mean Nigeria used but looking like UK used or UK used looking new
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by nnadychuks(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2019
I have iPhone 6 16gb with pack. Bought it brand new. I want to swap with iphone 7 or iphone 6splus(128gb)
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by fucc12: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2019
aiyeboy:

In the last couple of months we started our sales campaign on nairaland,had several ads on many pages of NL and without doubt you guys have been very sweet in patronage..
We have sold over 300 phones to people from nairaland hence we are doing a giveaway of a UK used Iphone 6 16gb.

Note :

Winner should either visit our store at Bodija in ibadan to redeem prize or pay for delivery to his or her location.

Link to our phone prices https://www.nairaland.com/5315764/uk-used-iphones-samsung-resellers

I lost my phone not quite long ago, and I'm still in school this woyld really help me in accessing information around me, tho I've been saving up to get a new one, winning this device would really help or go a long way to assist me me in my daily endeavours thank you.

Cc
Cheifheywhy
Justwiseass
Free6orn
D3kaii
Fireman

112 Likes 43 Shares

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
spendoon:

sorry bro but i don't understand or do u mean Nigeria used but looking like UK used or UK used looking new
UK used like new
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
nnadychuks:
I have iPhone 6 16gb with pack. Bought it brand new. I want to swap with iphone 7 or iphone 6splus(128gb)
We only swap with phones bought from us
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Don't forget guys a giveaway is on for a UK USED IPHONE 6 16GB.

page 7 of this thread..scroll down and check grin
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by manbello(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2019
aiyeboy:

Note :

I just need a new phone the one iam using is old and no money to buy new phone
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2019
aiyeboy:

UK used like new
Cool ok let me see it photos
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Phenomenal123: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2019
I need to change my phone to another one but cash is not helping please like my post

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by aiyeboy(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2019
spendoon:

Cool ok let me see it photos

Whatsapp 09078501473
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Ekehwinz: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
aiyeboy:

Note :

I really need this phone to upgrade from this techno P5. Been trying for so long to get a new phone but the money to buy a new one has been a problem. This Iphone 6 will definitely be a big step up & will sure put smiles on me.

CC
BUSHHUNTER
finalboss
mrking3
naijaboiy
ammyluv2002
debbie
Nwamaikpe
martinosi
Obikush
eunisam
airforce01
madridguy
ednut1
lalasticlala
Ginaz
awkaetitibabe
datingcomrade
timi1990
tabbaz
seun

Please help me win by liking my post. Thank you!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by error4040: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
let me be Straightforward here.
I need the phone undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Ajibam: 3:39am On Oct 30, 2019
I need this phone because it will be of a great help for my freelance work, which will, in turn, help me to make betterprofit and help others too.

cc
1.FHEMMMY---
2.ROYALLY---
3.YVES4REAL----
4.BABYBOOM---
5.MODELMIKE----
6.AJIBAM----
7.JITESHELL-----
8.DAGR8----
9.SOREOLA---
10.YINKHAR----
11.LANA_vello
12.omodaddy354
13.Truthslight
14.Afribabe
15.jideroland
16.Gmolen
17.Mcoldsoja
18.redeemerlives
19.Divepen-1
20.Elantracey
21.Pvictor
22.Kingk
23.pelubaby
24.phumielola
25.Obi4eze
26.Thithi-
27.sal c-
28:VickyO
29.Amyjustin
30.Syccyj

90 Likes 16 Shares

Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
aiyeboy:

Whatsapp 09078501473
sorry bro I currently use my brother's phone to do narialand am not on whatapp currently But i think you send the photo here naria land
Re: UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k by seunak2016: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
if I can get the phone for my girlfriend, I hope she like it. Though I can buy it for her but cash no dey now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony, with 1yr Warranty / Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc / Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.