Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona (3024 Views)

He Hasn't Found His Fitness Yet: Inter Confirms Lukaku's Return To Chelsea / Why Lionel Messi Hasn't Renewed His Contract At Barcelona / Antoine Griezmann: Messi, Ronaldo And Modric Should Not Win 2018 Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by Bruno3000(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
eni4real:
Nobody can dethrone the La Liga GOAT. You don't understand. Not even in the next 50 years!!!
how much u bet? So that u can learn the hard way.
Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by messicruzzy1: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bruno3000:
how much u bet? So that u can learn the hard way.
50 years is a long time.... Such betting is not reasonable...

Just because Modric dethrone Ronaldo(well according to your logic), does not mean Griezmann will dethrone Messi. Neymar (Messi’s shadow) is even a better player than Griezmann..

Just think about it....
Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Just as the pain of Ronaldo dethroning Messi and making sure that he doesn't get it again still hurts deeply for u Messi lost souls grin grin.. now I know the reason for ur pains
So you mean as Modric is to Ronaldo, so is Ronaldo to Messi grin
Nice logic tongue
Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by movingclouds(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Then tell me why Messi has been blocking the transfer of the so called good player that can challenge his authority in barca?

It's been Long that barca has been going for greizman fa
Challenge his authority? Like he blocked Suarez's, Neymar's and Coutinho's transfer? Do you believe Griezman is a better player than those 3? They all joined Barca when they were at their peak and none could challenge his brilliance..... He might always have a hand in the club's transfer, but the fact that he doesn't like a player isn't because he thinks the player is better than him... All these Ronaldo fans self...
Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by Babaheekmat: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
movingclouds:

Challenge his authority? Like he blocked Suarez's, Neymar's and Coutinho's transfer? Do you believe Griezman is a better player than those 3? They all joined Barca when they were at their peak and none could challenge his brilliance..... He might always have a hand in the club's transfer, but the fact that he doesn't like a player isn't because he thinks the player is better than him... All these Ronaldo fans self...

You know what i said is true.. he has told barca not sign greizman before
Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by movingclouds(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
eni4real:
So you mean as Modric is to Ronaldo, so is Ronaldo to Messi grin
Nice logic tongue
Ronaldo dethroning Messi, how? Bringing them together individually, I think there's no fact holding that claim
Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by movingclouds(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:

You know what i said is true.. he has told barca not sign greizman before
Yeah, maybe because he doesn't like his style of play... Could be anything else, but bringing griezman and Messi together in terms of game brilliance is something no lover of the game can take from you... For God's sake, Griezman isn't even better than Hazard or Neymar
Re: Griezmann: Messi Hasn't Welcome Me To Barcelona by Babaheekmat: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
movingclouds:

Yeah, maybe because he doesn't like his style of play... Could be anything else, but bringing griezman and Messi together in terms of game brilliance is something no lover of the game can take from you... For God's sake, Griezman isn't even better than Hazard or Neymar

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Of All Time? 100 Players Better Than Him / NFF Queries Siasia Over Disappointing AFCON Exit / Football Pick Up Lines Used For Toasting A Lady - Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.