Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Need A Technician To Fix This... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Technician To Fix This... (24828 Views)

Home A/c And Fridge Technician Lets Meet Here / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them / Cctv Technician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Need A Technician To Fix This... by peacefulhome(f): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Please contact your DISCO for assistance. If you wish to contact the manufacturer, provide the following details (to Conlog) in order to assist you better.
Telephone number:
Address:
ARN Number:
Meter Number:

The manufacturer's contact:
Tel: 234(1)2296210
Address: 42, Airport Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Emails: CustomerCareNG@conlog.com
Info.NG@conlog.com

Had to get new one @25000 .
Re: I Need A Technician To Fix This... by silvoclaira: 9:40am On Jan 09
frankmoney:
how did you solve this ? My meter isn't displaying anything

Hello

Where you able to get the Prepaid code box fixed and displayed?
Re: I Need A Technician To Fix This... by silvoclaira: 9:43am On Jan 09
Babybanj:
Please any idea on how to load a meter after exhausting the unit completely. Have been away for a while and the unit got exhausted.

How do I get this exact meter loading box please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / 7 Jailable Traffic Offences In Lagos / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.