Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

There Is No Time! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Time! (605 Views)

Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) / No Time For Spiritual Things / No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Time! by Yefet(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2010
13 October 2010

05:00am (German Time)

I woke up exactly 05:00am, I am in great pain, then the voice of the Lord came to me,

Write my child. The covenant I made for you, is binding until the end.

You will rest in my kingdom. You will hear the trumpet sound,

BUT, Many will come to me, but it will be too late. I am calling them with deep sounds .

Many are still sleeping, they do not take heed. Many will go to the "GREAT TRIBULATION"

Lay down your life for me or they will perish in time,

Write my child, THERE IS NO TIME!!! Anymore, Oh YOU!!! FOOLISH PEOPLE, THIS WORLD IS PASSING!!!

I am giving you authority to command men to change. When you speak it is the voice of the Lord speaking unto you. Write my child, I AM YOUR GOD! THERE IS NO OTHER GOD. OTHER GODS ARE MUTE: THERE IS NO LIFE IN THEM: THEY CANNOT ANSWER THEM, I, JESUS, YOUR LORD IS THE ONLY GOD WHO LIVED AND WILL COME FOR THE WORLD.

I WILL JUDGE THEM according to their works. REPENT Oh! Foolish men , REPENT! FOR MANY OF YOU CANNOT ENDURE WHAT IS TO COME. I AM IN SORROW, MY HEART IS GRIEVING!!!! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS COMING, MAN ARE BOUND FOR HELL, SINS ARE EVERYWHERE. COME TO ME AND CLEAN YOURSELF:

I HAVE WARNED YOU, but many of you do not listen. People of perdition. YOU CANNOT ENDURE WHAT IS COMING. I HAVE PREPARED GREAT THINGS FOR YOU IN HEAVEN: EVERYTHING IS THERE, COMPLETE AND BEAUTIFUL BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION: HOUSES OF GOLD: WATERS ARE CLEAN GIVING LIFE; JOY TO THE FULL: DIAMONDS, RUBIES, SILVER LINING EVERYWHERE. A BEAUTY TO BEHOLD,

Turn your ways to me people of this world. I cannot save you.

YOU cannot hear the trumpet sound, for your stubborness.

Cleanse your heart, COME TO ME AND LET ME FILL YOU WITH MY GRACE.

I AM YOUR LORD WHO LOVES YOU! NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU BUT ME.

I GAVE YOU MY LIFE, COME TO ME, I LOVE YOU!

EVERYONE OF YOU!!! I AM IN PAIN FOR YOU, GRIEF AND SORROW IS INTENSE:

YOU WILL CALL TO ME!!! YOU FOOLISH PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME,

THERE IS NO TIME!!! YOU CANNOT ENDURE,

MANY OF YOU CANNOT ENDURE, IT WILL BE EVIL, BRUTAL,

Children. I WANT YOU TO REST. REST IN MY KINGDOM!

THIS WORLD IS NOTHING. THIS IS PASSING, THERE IS NO TIME!!!!

BY: JESUS (YOUR LORD)

The Lord is waking me up almost everyday now, giving me messages in urgency.

PLEASE !!! take heed as He said we do not have time,

14 October 2010

05:45am

I am publishing it now with our Lords confirmation in 1 Corinthians 14

"Follow after charity and desire spiritual gifts but rather that you may prophesy"

(I Corinthians 14 deals with the prophecy)

By Sally Richter

(1) (Reply)

"jesus Christ" A Thin Line Between Myth,reality And Fiction. / Quality Posts! Blasts From The Past. / The Preacherman Say's: Tell Me Wat U Tink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.